剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
I'm hundreds of years old.
我有上百岁了
You catalog history.
你给历史分门别类
I've lived it.
而我身在其中
I know it sounds crazy.
我知道这听起来疯了
Humans share this planet with other creatures.
人类和其他生物分享这个星球
With vampires, witches and demons
吸血鬼 女巫 恶魔
who hide in plain sight and they're all around you.
他们就在眼前 就在你的身边
Creatures like me.
像我这样的生物
So, you're not a superhero, just...
所以 你不是超级英雄
an actual vampire
是真实的吸血鬼
It's funny 'cause I didn't see a coffin in your apartment.
真有趣 我没有在你的公♥寓♥看到棺材
Everything you think you know about us
你自以为了解的关于我们的每一件事
is human propaganda based on half-truths
都是人类经过几千年的传承和扭曲
passed down and distorted through millennia.
真假参半的宣传
But we're real and we're everywhere.
但是我们是真实的 我们无处不在
You seriously believe this.
你说的是真的吗
I swear I'm telling the truth.
我发誓我说的都是事实
Then I feel sorry for you. I think you need help.
那我替你遗憾 我认为你需要帮助
No. Please listen. No. Seriously.
不 请听我说 不 说真的
We had a nice night. Don't spoil it.
我们一起度过了不错的夜晚 别坏了气氛
Goodbye, Marcus.
再见 马库斯
Would it kill you to answer your phone once in a while?
你偶尔接个电♥话♥会死吗
I've been busy.
我一直很忙
So was someone else.
其他人也很忙
Do you know anything about this?
你知道这件事吗
It's all over the internet.
网上到处都是
Only that Domenico has been sniffing around.
只是多梅尼科一直在四处打听
Must be working with Gerbert.
肯定是和吉尔伯特狼狈为奸
What are you doing here, Baldwin?
你在这干什么 鲍德温
Ysabeau wants me to speak to Miriam about the murders.
伊莎贝尔想让我和米里亚姆谈谈这个谋杀案
I could have done that. Why didn't she ask me?
这事我就能做 她为什么不问我呢
Maybe she thought you had enough on your plate.
可能她觉得你的事已经够多了
You can ask her yourself. She wants to see you.
你可以自己问她 她想见你
I know Matthew's made you Grand Master.
我知道马修让你当上了大团长
Sounds like your worst nightmare.
听起来像是你最可怕的噩梦
All that responsibility and pressure.
所有的责任和压力
Let me do you a favor and take it off your hands.
让我帮你 让我来承受吧
So, that's why you've come here.
所以 这就是你来这里的原因
These are dangerous times.
现在是危机关头
The congregation wanted my head, Marcus.
圣会想要我的脑袋 马库斯
Gerbert is frothing at the prospect of unseating us.
吉尔伯特一想到要把我们赶下台就激动不已
Our future is hanging in the balance.
我们的未来前途未卜
The Knights may be needed at any moment,
随时都可能需要骑士团
and they need an experienced, committed leader.
他们需要一个有经验的 坚定的团长
Matthew didn't give me a choice. It is what it is.
马修没给我选择 事实如此
I am Philippe's only surviving blood son.
我是菲利浦唯一尚存的亲生儿子
I should be Grand Master.
大团长应该是我
Matthew's using you to get to me. You're wrong.
马修在利用你来接近我 你错了
He trusts me to make a difference.
他相信我能大有作为
He's been lying to you your whole life.
你这一生他都在骗你
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
Marcus...
马库斯
You don't want to be saddled with this.
你不想背负这个的
Just turn the Knights over to me,
把骑士团转交给我
and you can go on living your life among the humans.
你可以继续和人类生活在一起
They're the people you really care about.
他们是你真正关心的人
Wouldn't be an abdication. You'd simply be doing the right thing.
这不是放弃权利 你只是简单地做正确的事
Step out of Matthew's shadow.
不要再做马修的影子
He doesn't deserve your loyalty.
他不值得你效忠
The latest murder is all over the Internet.
最近的谋杀案在网上传的到处都是
It's a fucking hashtag.
真是个该死的话题
It's just tabloid hysteria.
这只是八卦小报
They don't suspect an actual vampire.
他们不会怀疑吸血鬼
Do you have any leads yet? No.
你有线索了吗 没有
You'd better not be holding out on me.
你最好别对我有所隐瞒
Why would you reveal your true self to a human?
你为什么要对人类暴露你的真实身份
I had to. I wanted to.
我必须这样做 我想这样做
Well, now you'll have to kill her.
现在你必须杀了她
She won't tell anyone. She thinks I'm a head case.
她不会告诉任何人 她觉得我疯了
Saved by her lack of imagination.
缺乏想象力救了她一命
Nevertheless, Matthew appointed you
无论如何 马修指定你
Grand Master of the Knights to protect our family's position.
作为骑士团的大团长来保护我们家族的地位
Not undermine it. I didn't ask for any of this.
而不是毁掉 我又没有要这些
A Grand Master can't be reckless.
大团长不能不计后果
You need to understand your new responsibilities.
你需要明白你的新职责
There are artifacts and papers here
这里的文物和文件
dating back to the formation of the Knights,
可以追溯到大概900年前
nearly 900 years ago.
骑士团的创立
The Knights did some amazing things,
很久以前 骑士团做了很多
a long time ago.
了不起的事情
What's their relevance today? What are they doing right now?
如今有什么关联 他们现在会做什么
You're Grand Master. That's for you to decide.
你是大团长 这些由你来决定
If I'm in charge, I want to shake things up.
如果我是负责人 我想做些改变
Use the Knights to make a real difference.
让骑士团发挥真正的作用
We should be looking forward, not backwards.
我们应该向前看 而不是向后看
Don't tear down the establishment
不要在不了解它是如何建立的
without finding out how it was built or understanding its principles.
或者它的信念的情况下就破坏它
Baldwin wants the Knights so badly.
鲍德温非常想要骑士团
He always has.
他总是这样
He needs to feel close to his father.
他需要和他父亲亲近
Why did you send him to Oxford?
你为什么把他派到牛津
I had no choice. Events are in motion
我别无选择 威胁我们家族未来的
that threaten the future of our family.
事件正在发酵
The murders?
谋杀案吗
What have they got to do with us?
这跟我们有什么关系
Philippe formed the congregation and the Knights
菲利普组建圣会和骑士团
to ensure the survival of our species,
来确保我们种族的延续
but also...
也用来
to protect me.
保护我
The disease is in my bloodline.
我血统中有一种疾病
No. I'm asymptomatic,
不 我是无症状的
but others weren't so fortunate.
但是其他人就不是这么幸运了
That means that Matthew...
也就是说马修
Matthew is fully afflicted.
马修深受折磨
But he sired me.
但是他转化了我
You and I are carriers.
你和我都是病毒携带者
The disease lives in our blood.
这种病毒存在于我们的血液中
That's why the children you sired were culled.
这就是为什么你转化的孩子被剔除了
But Matthew said I was siring irresponsibly.
但是马修说我可以无所顾忌地转化人类
You'd passed on the disease.
你已经战胜了这个病毒
He was under orders from Philippe to wipe it out.
他当时奉菲利普之命把这件事抹掉
Baldwin knew.
鲍德温知道
You all knew and you kept it from me.
你们都知道 但是却瞒着我
It was Matthew's decision.
这是马修的决定
He chose to protect you from the truth. Protect me?
他选择保护你远离真♥相♥ 保护我
Now you understand?
现在你理解了吗
Gerbert is waiting for any opportunity
吉尔伯特正在伺机
to take our family down.
扳倒我们家族
If we're linked to the murders, if our secret is uncovered,
如果我们和这个谋杀案扯上关系 如果我们的秘密被发现了
the congregation will come for us.
圣会就会来找我们
They'll kill you, me, Matthew,
他们会杀了你 我 马修
every one of us.
我们当中的每个人
It will be the end of the de Clermonts.
这会是克莱蒙特家族的末日
Am I better company than my brother?
跟我哥哥比起来 我这个搭档是不是更好
Do not try and greet Philippe.
不要和菲利普打招呼
I'm sure your spies have told you everything else you need to know.
我相信你的密探已经把你需要知道的都告诉你了
You should have told me yourself about your witch.
你应该亲口告诉我 女巫的事情
Get out!
出去
No.
不
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表