剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
and you've come to this time for a reason.
你来到这个时间节点是有原因的
We were in serious danger.
我们当时很危险
So? You're a weaver.
那又怎样 你不过是个织咒人
You have great power. That's what people keep telling me.
你有着强大的力量 大家都这么跟我说
I was spellbound as a child.
我还是个孩子的时候就被诅咒了
I needed to find a teacher, one I couldn't find in my own time.
我需要找一个老师 一个在我自己时间节点里找不到的老师
Hmm. Complication upon complication.
环环相扣
I do not disagree with you.
我不是不同意你
If I can offer any clarity it is this...
如果要我说清楚的话 那就是
I love Matthew and he loves me.
我和马修彼此相爱
Please don't doubt my feelings for Diana.
请不要怀疑我对戴安娜的感情
Surely you are the one with doubts.
你才是那个心存犹豫的人
If this relationship truly meant something to you...
如果这段感情对你真的有意义
Please don't!
别再说了
...you would have consummated it
你们现在早就已经
by now.
结合了
Did you really expect me not to know?
你真以为我不知道吗
You both have very distinct scents.
你们俩的气味都很独特
And as you know, if you were mated...
如你所知 如果你们结合了
That's enough.
够了
You're tired.
你累了
Your rooms should be ready.
你们的房♥间应该已经收拾好了
I do hope you don't expect to share a bed?
我衷心希望你俩不会想要同床共枕
He knew before I even opened my mouth. Didn't he?
我还没张嘴他就已经知道了 是不是
And you lied to me. It wasn't a lie.
你还骗了我 不算是骗
As far as I'm concerned, we are mated.
在我看来 我们已经结婚了
Everything I do is to protect you. I don't need your protection!
我所做的一切都是为了保护你 我不需要你保护
I knew there was something.
我就知道这里有问题
You are all that I could ever want.
我只想要你
Then why are you holding back?
那你为什么还有所保留
It's complicated. Is it?
情况很复杂 是么
Oh, your father doesn't seem to think so.
你♥爸♥似乎不这么认为
Or maybe you should bed him!
也许你应该和他上♥床♥
Get out!
滚出去
I will not insult you by pretending I did not hear all that.
我要是装作没听见 那就是在侮辱你
I assume that was the desired effect.
这就是你想要的效果
Of what?
什么效果
Of your unwelcome intervention into my relationship with Diana!
你无权干涉我和戴安娜的关系
Unwelcome? Perhaps.
无权干涉 也许吧
Necessary? Without question.
是否有必要 毫无疑问是肯定的
How long do you think it would have been before your lie was discovered?
你觉得你的谎言被揭穿要多久
I have never lied to her!
我从没骗过她
The sin of omission, Matthew.
疏忽之罪 马修
And you are still sinning.
你是戴罪之人
That's between myself and Diana.
这是我跟戴安娜之间的事
If only that were true.
真如你所言就好了
When did you last feed?
你多久没吸血了
What?
什么
Well, it's a long journey,
路途遥远
probably had little opportunity to hunt.
可能很难能猎到食物
Are you actually asking me if I'm eating enough?
你是真想问我的食物够不够吃吗
Am I not allowed to be concerned
难道我就不能关心
for my son?
我儿子吗
Oh, I see.
我懂了
What do you think you see?
你懂什么了
There is a schism
在你的时间节点
between us in your time.
我们之间有分歧
Don't.
别说了
You bear ill will towards something I am yet to do?
你对我目前还没有做的事 怀有敌意
Ah, and the matter is closed.
这件事已经结束了
On the proviso that, in the morning, you hunt,
条件是 早上 你捕猎
you feed.
你吸血
As you wish.
如你所愿
Good morning, Milady.
早上好 夫人
If you are ready? No, I'm not ready.
如果您打算起床了的话 我还没这打算
Excuse me?
您说什么
I'm not ready to get dressed. I'll do it myself.
我还没打算起床穿衣服 稍后我自己来
You're excused.
你可以退下了
Ugh, fine.
好吧
Good morning. I trust you slept well.
早上好 昨晚睡得不错吧
Yes.
是的
The bed was perfectly adequate.
床很舒服
If a little empty?
就是有点空吧
Have you spoken to Matthew this morning?
今早你跟马修谈过了吗
I believe he's in the stables as he plans to hunt today.
他今天去捕猎 此时应该在马厩里
I don't think they've ridden out yet.
我想他们还没离开
Would you like me to show you the way?
要我给你带路吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I'm not sure I'm ready to talk to him just yet.
我还没准备好和他谈
Oh, my fault, I'm afraid.
是我不对
I do hope you understand why I couldn't allow you to share your bed with him.
我希望你能理解 我不让你和他同床共枕的原因
Your home, your rules.
在你家 听你的规矩
Quite right.
没错
Oh, and... On that matter...
在这件事上
In my wife's absence you are the highest-ranking woman in Sept-Tours.
我妻子不在的时候 你就是七塔城♥堡♥里地位最高的女性
So these are yours. And what do they open?
这些是你的 用来开哪些门的
The food store, the bakehouse, the laundry...
食品店 面包房♥ 洗衣店
I won't be here long enough to take charge of your domestic matters.
我不会久住 没那个闲工夫处理你的家务事
Oh, I had hoped that
我希望
you would accept these as a gesture.
你能将这看成一种示好
As mark of my respect.
代表我对你尊重
Which one opens the library?
哪把钥匙是开图书馆的
Oh, we do not lock up books in this house.
我们不把书锁起来
Reading seldom leads to bad behavior.
读书太少会导致不良行为
Oh, you'd be surprised.
那可不好说
Please.
这边请
Take anything you like.
想拿哪本都行
I'll leave you to your reading.
我就不打扰你看书了
A witch? Haven't we enough?
女巫 我们还不够吗
He was most insistent.
他坚持己见
Monsieur Andre Champier, Milord.
安德烈·尚皮尔先生 大人
Thank you for seeing me, Sir Philippe.
感谢您来见我 飞利浦爵士
I need to speak to you on a matter of some urgency.
我要告诉您一件很重要的事
You're fortunate my wife isn't at home.
你该庆幸我妻子不在家
You would've encountered a far different reception.
她要在你就不会是这待遇了
My apologies for the intrusion.
抱歉打扰了
A matter of some urgency has arisen.
有要事发生
Allow me to introduce Monsieur Andre Champier.
这位是安德烈·尚皮尔先生
Monsieur Champier claims that
尚皮尔先生声称
he was summoned here by you.
他是被你召来的
I sensed a great power. It seems I was right.
我感觉到了强大的力量 看来我是对的
He asked to see you immediately. And you immediately obliged?
他要求立刻见你 你马上就答应了
It's not for me to interfere in the business of witches.
我不能干涉女巫的事
And you say she has no recollection whatsoever of her past?
你说她对自己的过去毫无印象
No.
对
I was most fortunate my son found her when he did.
很幸运 我儿子及时发现了她
That's not true. Please, I'm here to help.
才不是 别怕 我是来帮你的
I don't need help. Fear not.
我不需要你帮忙 别害怕
There are ways to unlock painful memories.
有很多方法可以解锁痛苦的记忆
There are deep wounds here.
这里伤口很深
Who has been feeding from you? Nobody.
谁一直在吸你的血 没人吸血
Traitor. No.
叛徒 不是
You are the traitor! We shall see.
你是那个叛徒 很快就能知道
What is this? Nothing.
这是什么 什么都不是
Sir Philippe, I'm afraid you have a traitor in your house.
飞利浦先生 你家有个叛徒
No! A traitor who keeps secrets.
不是 一个怀揣秘密的叛徒
But they are secrets I can easily extract.
但这些秘密我很容易就能挖掘出来
This woman is not who she pretends.
这女人并不是像她表现出来的那样
Your potential is of great interest to me.
我对你的潜力很感兴趣
You will thank me, my dear.
你会感谢我的 亲爱的
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表