剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Higher magic is drawing you in, it's addictive.
你被高级魔法洗♥脑♥了 你上瘾了
What are you doing? What are you...
你干嘛
I'm putting this in a safe place away from you.
我要把这个放到远离你的安全地方
Honey, you could help me.
亲爱的 你可以帮我的
There is a sacred site, right outside the chateau walls.
就在城♥堡♥外墙那边 有一处圣地
I can feel its power sometimes... Why aren't you listening to me?
有时候我能感觉到那边有能量 你怎么就不能听我说呢
Honey, don't you want to help Diana?
亲爱的 你不想帮戴安娜吗
Not if it kills you in the process!
如果你会死的话 我不帮
Look, anything can come through.
任何事都可能发生的
It's using you, it's showing you what you want to see.
他们是在利用你 让你看到你想看到的
You know how dangerous that is.
你知道这有多危险的
You have to stop.
你得罢手了
You don't understand.
你不懂
You don't understand, Sarah.
你不懂的 萨拉
Don't you walk away from this!
我不许你走
It's time to choose your side, Ysabeau.
该选阵营了 伊萨博
I'm not engaging with your games, Gerbert.
我不要玩你的游戏了 基尔伯特
If you have the Ashmole pages,
如果你有阿尔摩尔那一页
I'll tear down that chateau brick by brick to find them.
那把城♥堡♥拆了我也要找到的
You'd do well to remember who you're threatening.
你最好记住你在威胁谁
I know. I shouldn't be out here.
我知道 我不该出来的
I thought you might like this.
我觉得你可能会想要的
Thank you.
谢谢
Never sleep on an argument.
不要带着气过夜
It's time to push now.
该用力了
I need you to push with every contraction.
每次宫缩 都要用力
That's it, good. Come on. I love you so much.
很好 加油 我好爱你
You can do it. Come on. Push.
你可以的 加油 用力啊
Good girl. Come on.
好姑娘 加油
Well done. She's coming, she's coming. I can see her. Come on.
要出来了 我看到了 加油啊
Come on. Come on. Come on.
加油 加油啊
Push. Good.
继续 很好
And here she is. Well done, Sophie.
出来了 很好 索菲
Well done, Sophie.
辛苦了 索菲
She's here. Well done.
出生了 很好
Well done.
很好
Is she all right?
她没事吧
She's perfect.
她很完美
Here you go, my dear.
给你 亲爱的
Good night, Wilf. Good night.
晚上好 维尔夫 晚上好
I need you to look at something.
你得看看这个
What is it?
这什么
You tell me.
你说呢
It's extraordinary. Where did you get it?
好厉害 你从哪弄到的
A new client.
新客户给的
I don't recognize the emblem.
我不认识这个符号♥
Leave it with me.
交给我吧
I'm just going down to the vault. Okay.
我去保险库 好
Sorry. Didn't mean to startle you.
抱歉 不是故意要吓你的
I just have some questions about the robbery.
只是对于抢劫有点疑问
You're police.
你是警♥察♥
Right, sorry.
好的 抱歉
I was just thinking about the force required to open this door.
我只是在想打开这扇门需要多大的力量
I know the stolen goods are late 16th century,
我知道这些赃物是16世纪晚期的
but do you have an accurate date?
你们有确切日期吗
No, I...
没
I already explained this in my statement.
我笔录里面已经说过了
Would you like to come to my office?
你要去我办公室吗
What did Marcus Whitmore tell you about them?
马库斯·惠特摩尔怎么跟你说的
Marcus? You've been socializing.
马库斯 你们不是打得火热吗
I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch your name... Detective?
抱歉 你叫什么 探员
Have you found Joe?
你们找到乔了吗
You're not a police officer. Phoebe.
你不是警♥察♥ 菲比
Sorry, am I interrupting? No. Not at all.
抱歉 打扰了吗 没有的
I think it's Plantagenet. Maybe even older.
这应该是金雀花王朝时代的 甚至更早
I've WhatsApped Louise, and she's going to give us a second opinion tomorrow.
我给露易丝发了短♥信♥ 她明天会给她的意见
Where did you get that?
那是什么
Marcus gave it to me.
马库斯给我的
He's the Grand Master of the Knights of Lazarus.
他是拉♥萨♥斯骑士团的大团长
Well, thank you for your help.
感谢你的帮助
Can we call a truce?
可以休战吗
Everything all right?
没事吧
Sophie did an amazing job.
索菲做的很好
She is so beautiful.
她好美啊
I'm a dad.
我是爸爸了
Bloody hell, I'm a dad.
我天啊 我当爸爸了
You guys thought about a name yet?
你们取名字了吗
Margaret.
玛格丽特
Seriously?
真的吗
We like it.
很喜欢
Why, hey, Margaret.
你好啊 玛格丽特
Is she all right? Yeah.
她没事吧 嗯
The baby's blood is singing.
宝宝的血液在唱歌♥呢
That confirms she's a witch.
证明她是个女巫
The Congregation can't be allowed to find her.
集♥会♥可不能找到她
Once the doctor's given the all clear,
等医生说可以出院
you should move to Sept-Tours for a while.
你们就先去七塔躲一躲
You can decide what to do in the long-term once the dust has settled.
等风头过去 再决定之后怎么办
If she'll be safer there, then, yeah, of course.
如果她在那边更安全 当然好
I remember watching you and Rebecca
我还记得看你和丽贝卡
doing your higher magic.
去尝试高级魔法
I'd practice in my room, keep failing, over and over.
我在我房♥间里 一次一次的失败
I was so desperate to surprise you, to be part of it.
我好想让你刮目相看
Rebecca wanted to include you.
丽贝卡想带你一起的
I know. I wouldn't let her.
我知道 我没同意
You were so goddamn stubborn.
你真的太倔了
I resented higher magic.
我讨厌高级魔法
It kept me apart from her.
让我离她那么远
She loved you, honey.
她爱你的 亲爱的
I don't want that to happen to us.
我不想我们也这样
How do you feel about a jailbreak tonight?
你觉得今晚越狱一下如何啊
You're right. We need to know more about the page.
你说的对 我们得多了解这一页一点
Serious?
真的吗
We could find your sacred site.
可以找到你说的圣地啊
Honey, I don't think it's far.
亲爱的 我觉得不远的
Em, if I can just harness its power,
艾米丽 如果我可以获取那个能量
I know it can help me go deeper. I know...
我知道我可以更进一步的
Okay. I'm not gonna pretend it doesn't frighten me.
我真的很害怕
But I don't want you to do this alone.
但这次我不想你一个人去做
Okay.
好
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm ready for answers.
我准备好知道答案了
This looks like the man in those portraits.
这个看起来很像画像里的人
That's my father, Matthew de Clermont.
那是我父亲 马修·克莱蒙特
The man who sired me, well, who turned me into a vampire.
让我变成吸血鬼的人
That's why you wanted the miniatures so badly.
所以你才那么想要那个画像
And who's the woman?
那这个女人呢
Diana Bishop.
戴安娜·毕肖普
She's a witch.
是一名女巫
Yeah. It's a long story.
说来话长了
But those miniatures and this artwork,
但是那些画像
they were painted hundreds of years apart.
是相隔了几百年画出来的
So, those photos from the other night,
所以那天晚上的照片
they were all of you.
都是你啊
Yeah.
是的
When were you born?
你是什么时候出生的
1757.
1757年
But Matthew sired me in 1781.
但是马修是1781年把我变成吸血鬼的
And how did it happen?
怎么变的呢
I was a surgeon's assistant in the Continental Army, dying of fever.
我那时候是大♥陆♥军的外科医生助理 发烧快要烧死了
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表