剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Firstly, Diana is in need of a teacher.
首先 戴安娜需要老师
A witch.
一名女巫
Her parents died when she was very young.
她幼年痛失双亲
Therefore, she lacks training.
因而缺乏训练
I'm sure between us we can find someone discreet.
咱们之中应该能找到一个守口如瓶的人
And the other matter?
还有一个问题呢
We need to locate a lost book, an alchemical manuscript.
我们要找一本遗失的书稿 一份炼金手稿
The book contains information about the wilder creatures.
书上面记录了异类生物的信息
Not the Book of Mysteries?
不是《奥秘之书》吗
Surely... The very same.
正是此书
It has details of the origins of the three creatures,
里面有三类物种起源的细节描述
if it exists.
前提是确有此书
It exists.
书真实存在
We must tread carefully.
我们必须谨慎行事
People will talk if they see you with a witch.
人们见到你和女巫在一起 定会议论
And if it's discretion you want, I'd keep that indoors.
如果你想谨慎行事 我的话就不会让她出门
Kit may be right, Mistress, though his manners are wanting.
基特话糙理不糙 夫人
Your accent, even your choice of words, sets you apart.
你的口音 加上措辞 会露出马脚
Perhaps it would be wiser to settle in first.
先适应一下或许比较明智
Fine.
好吧
I'll lay low until I find my feet.
在我适应之前 会低调行事
But no one is keeping me anywhere.
但没人能软禁我
It's too early for bed. I might sleep for a month.
现在上♥床♥还太早 一个月里我什么时候睡不行
I have to go out.
我得出去
Tonight? What for?
今晚 去做什么
There are certain people I have to reach out to.
需要去联♥系♥一些人
Reorient myself.
重新适应身份
I remember the broad strokes of all of this,
我大致都有印象
but it has been over 400 years.
但毕竟都过去400年了
We'll find a teacher in the morning, won't we?
明天早上就能找来老师吧
As soon as I can master my magic,
一旦我掌控了魔力
we'll find the book ourselves.
就能自己去找书稿了
And we can get home again.
然后就可以回家了
Believe me,
相信我
I'm counting on it.
我可是指望着呢
Come, witch.
来吧 女巫
Sophie?
索菲
She must be Sophie's ancestor. She has to be.
她肯定是索菲的祖先 一定是的
She's a witch and...
她是女巫 而且...
The chess piece.
棋子
This is how it gets to her family. That woman becomes my teacher.
就是这样到她家人手里的 那个女人成了我的师♥父♥
What if it was her magic luring you outside?
如果是她的魔法引你出去的呢
No, it wasn't. It was me. I had a new way of seeing, of knowing.
不 是我 我有了新的感知能力
Matthew. I'm right. This is a good thing.
马修 我没说错 这是好事啊
You should have waited for me. How am I supposed to protect you?
你应该先等等我的 不然我怎么保护你
Protect me? Yes!
保护我 是啊
How am I supposed to protect you
如果你什么都不跟我讲
if you won't share things with me?
我要怎么保护你
All right.
好
Where were you tonight? I told you,
那你今晚去哪了 我说了
I had people I had to reach out to.
我得去联♥系♥一些人
So it's okay for me to worry about you out there alone,
所以你一个人在外面 我就不用担心
but when I step foot outside...
然后我出门就要
That's different and you know it. Is it?
这不一样的 你知道的 是吗
You don't protect me, Matthew. We protect each other.
不是你保护我 马修 我们彼此保护
Book or no book, neither of us are getting back home
不管有没有那本书 除非我找对了老师
unless I find the right teacher.
不然咱俩谁也回不去
This woman, she is a gift.
这个女人是上天的馈赠
We should be grabbing it with both hands, not running scared.
我们应该张开双手去迎接 而不是夹着尾巴 仓皇而逃
I never run scared of anything in my life.
我此生从没有怕过什么
I simply won't take risks where your safety is concerned.
只不过涉及到你的安危 我不想冒险
Well, I'm not staying locked up in here.
反正我不要被关在这里
So either you find me that witch
所以要么你给我找来那个女巫
or I will go out there and I'll find her myself.
要么我就出去自己找
Good morning.
早啊
Morning.
早
Show me the building that she came out of
告诉我她从哪个大楼跑出来的
and I'll get Walter on the case.
我让沃尔特调查一下
That man can find anyone.
找人他可是行家
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
I know it's what we're meant to do.
我就知道会是这个结果
Not that I'm complaining,
不是我要发牢骚啊
but I thought you were in a hurry to get outside.
但你不是着急出去吗
You said you were sending Walter.
你不是说派沃尔特去吗
To find the witch.
那是去找女巫
I thought that I might show you something of the city.
我打算带你看看这城市
Yes.
好啊
If, and I mean this,
但
only if Francoise has your new clothes ready.
前提是弗朗索瓦丝已经把你的新衣服准备好了
You are not going anywhere in that monstrosity.
你可不能穿着这堆破衣服出门
It's over 20 years old and intended for court.
这都二十多年了 而且是开庭穿的
Matthew de Clermont.
马修·克莱蒙特
Were you keeping me indoors
你不让我出门
because you didn't want to be seen with a fashion victim?
是怕我穿得太土吗
Well, I mean, look at me.
你看看我
I do have a reputation to uphold.
我确实得要点面子吧
Excellent!
完美
Mistress Roydon.
罗伊登夫人
Did you always get this much attention?
你一般都这么受关注吗
Perhaps. I don't recall.
或许吧 我不记得了
All these people here. London is still so tiny.
这里这么多人 伦敦还是这么一点大
I always told my students that.
我总是跟我的学生这样讲
Cities of the past would have smelled awful.
过往的城市都很难闻
Trust me, parts of it do. Not these parts.
相信我 有一部分地方是的 这些地方还好
Well, I can always take you to a tannery yard if you'd like.
你想去的话 我也可以带你去制革厂
Old St. Paul's. It's huge.
老圣保罗教堂 好大啊
Well, it helps not being dwarfed by a skyscraper too.
跟摩天大楼比起来也没那么矮小了
I just... I just keep thinking.
我就是一直在想
Okay, now it finally feels real.
现在终于感觉很真实了
But now it does. Now...
但是现在
Now it finally feels real.
终于感觉很真实了
Well, we should probably get back then.
那我们回去吧
Come on.
走吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
Damn it.
该死
Surely not. You're mistaken.
当然不是 你认错人了
He's taken pains to alter his appearance,
他花了大功夫改变外貌
but it was him.
但就是他
I'm sure of it.
我十分确定
It must be important to have you so rattled.
你这么不安 问题肯定不小吧
I'm not rattled, Diana.
我没有不安 戴安娜
I'm annoyed at myself for being so careless.
我就是怪自己太不小心了
Now it's known that I'm in London, I have to pay my respects.
现在他们知道我在伦敦了 就必须要登门拜访
It's a waste of time, that's all.
只不过是很浪费时间而已
But you won't tell me who he is.
但你不肯告诉我他是谁啊
He's no one, an associate of Kit's.
谁也不是 基特的同事而已
I should have reported him right away.
我应该马上跟他汇报的
The truth is, I'm not sure I'll pass muster.
但说实话 我不确定我能合格
If he wanted details of what I've been up to then...
如果他要问我最近都在干什么
Would Kit know? Can you ask him?
基特知道吗 去问问他
Ask him what?
问他什么
Could you remind me of what I was doing last week?
提醒我一下呗 我上周都在干什么
No.
不
No. I'll take my chances.
算了 我赌一把
We'll get you a teacher. Find the manuscript.
我们给你找个师♥父♥ 找到手稿
And we'll get the hell out of here as soon as we can.
然后尽快离开这里
I must go.
我走了
And don't leave until I return.
我回来之前不要出去
Why don't you have another, Master Pole?
再来一杯吧 波莱团长
You're not...
你不是
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表