剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
Tell Pierre to bring Francoise and Jack,
告诉皮埃尔带上弗朗索瓦丝和杰克
and enough horses for all of us to the main gates by nightfall.
备齐马 天黑前到达大门
It's very likely we'll be leaving in a hurry.
我们很可能会走的很急
Your Majesty, may I apologize...
陛下 请允许我道歉
Nonsense, nonsense.
没必要
It was all just sport! Please...
只是项运动而已
A medicinal.
这是种药
The horn renders it twice as efficacious.
号♥角让它药效加倍
Exquisite, is it not?
很精致 对不对
It represents the serpent in the Garden,
它代表花♥园♥里的蛇
reminding us to be watchful
提醒我们要警惕
for the poison tongue of flatterers and deceivers.
谄媚者和骗子的毒舌
Is there part of your collection you keep from the public eye?
您有没有什么私人珍藏
Is there something in particular you wish to see?
你有什么特别想看的吗
I hear you possess a book,
我听说您有一本书
one that contains the secrets of
一本蕴藏着
life itself.
生命奥秘的书
Lately, La Diosa,
稍后再说 女神
my trust and generosity has been much abused
我的信任和慷慨
by dissemblers and liars.
被伪君子和骗子滥用了
Many of you expressed surprise
当我邀请一个犹太神秘主义者进入我的宫廷时
when I invited a Jewish mystic into my court.
你们当中大多数人都很惊讶
But you need not have worried.
但你们不必担心
This Jew has no arcane talent beyond the typical low cunning
这个犹太人除了和他族人一样低级狡猾之外
of his people.
没有任何神秘的天赋
Is that not so, Rabbi?
是不是啊 拉比
As you say, Your Majesty.
您说的没错 陛下
Get this deceiver out of my sight.
把这个骗子赶出我的视线
If I did have this book you speak of,
如果我真有你说的那本书
why would I give it to you?
那我为什么不给你
A prying English spy and charlatan?
一个英国间谍兼江湖骗子
I am no charlatan.
我不是江湖骗子
You...
你
You are magnificent.
你很了不起
Anything you want, anything, anything, name it.
不管你要什么 说出来
Show me the Book.
给我看那本书
This is an outrage.
这太过分了
Kelley is an Englishman under the Queen's protection.
凯利是受女王保护的英国人
You had your chance. Edward.
我给过你机会了 爱德华
Let La Diosa see the book. No.
让女神看那本书 不行
It is screaming.
它在尖叫
It won't stop screaming
它不停的在我脑海里
in my head!
尖叫
It is screaming.
它在尖叫
You may have Kelley, Shadow. I no longer need him.
你可以带走凯利 我用不上他了
I have found something much more precious.
我找到了更珍贵的东西
The Book!
书
It won't stop screaming.
它一直在尖叫
No!
不
Give me the book.
把书给我
Lock it! This way!
锁上 这边
Stop them!
拦住他们
Go! Let's go!
走 快走
Where is Jack? Francoise is waiting with him,
杰克呢 弗朗索瓦丝跟他在一起
two miles north.
往北边走两英里能看见他们
Pierre.
皮埃尔
This book is made from the skin of creatures.
这本书是用生物的皮混合制成的
Matthew... Witches', daemons, vampires...
马修 女巫的 恶魔的 吸血鬼的
The ink is made from our blood. The pages are bound together with our hair.
墨水就是我们的血液 书页是用头发穿起来的
I'm sorry, Diana, but this is more like a book of death.
对不起 戴安娜 这是本死亡之书
Matthew, we have to go.
马修 我们得走了
Absence and desire.
空虚和欲望
Blood and fear...
血液和恐惧
I can still hear the book screaming.
我仍然能听到书在尖叫
Quiet! No one cares about your book.
闭嘴 没人在乎你的书
I care about your book,
我在乎你的书
Edward.
爱德华
Most of the items from Rudolf II's kunstkammer
大部分藏品来自鲁道夫二世的昆斯卡默
now reside in different collections across the world.
现在分散到了世界各地
But here we have some of the writings made by the English alchemist
但这里有一些英国炼金术士的著作
Edward Kelley while he was imprisoned.
爱德华·凯利在监狱里写出来的
Most are illegible however.
但大部分都难以辨认
And the mysterious "Screaming Book" he mentions
至于他提到的 尖叫的书
has never been conclusively identified.
从未被证实存在过
Edward Kelly claims to have bequeathed a single page
爱德华 · 凯利声称给三个种族
to each of the three species.
各留下了一页纸
If we could fine one.
如果我们能找到其中之一
Becca, what are you trying to tell us?
贝卡 你想跟我们说什么
This is the property of Knights of Lazarus.
这是拉撒路骑士的财产
I am Grandmaster of the Knights.
我是骑士团团长
And I'm Princess Leia.
我还是莉亚公主呢
...where you will find the questions.
有问题 来问我
Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
对不起 我不是故意吓你的
I trust you're here with solid information.
我相信你有可靠的消息
I've established a connection I think will interest you.
我建立了一个联♥系♥ 你会感兴趣的
A baby, a witch born to daemons.
一个婴儿 一个女巫 是恶魔的孩子
If this is true, the witches are with the child.
如果这是真的 那女巫们和孩子在一起
I'd hate to assume you a part
我可不想知道你参与了
of some de Clermont conspiracy involving blood rage.
德克莱蒙特家血腥暴♥力♥的阴谋
Whatever you know, you should tell me. Now.
不管你知道什么 你都得告诉我 立刻
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表