剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
that I would ever walk away from you, my love?
我有一天会离开你吗 我的爱人
After all we've been through?
在我们经历过这一切之后
This was but just a glimpse.
刚才那只是冰山一角
You have no idea what I'm capable of.
我根本不知道我能做出什么事
I'm a killer, Diana.
我是个杀手 戴安娜
I have killed thousands. I was Philippe's weapon.
我杀过千万人 我是菲利普的武器
He used me to eradicate the disease.
他用我去消除这个病症
He made you his assassin.
他把你变成了他的刺客
You provoked and humiliated your own son.
你激怒并羞辱了亲生儿子
You exploited his pain.
你利用了他的痛苦
And for what? To drive me away?
为了什么 为了把我赶走
You needed to see the wolf behind the man.
你需要看到人面背后的狼性
If you are to have a future together,
如果你们俩要有未来
you must accept every facet of him.
你必须接受他的每一面
And Matthew must be freed of the guilt that he carries.
而马修则必须放下他背负的负罪感
You did this for us?
你是为了我们好
Your union is forbidden
你们的结合是被禁止的
in your time, too, or you would not be here.
在你的时代也一样 不然你不会来这儿
The two of you will face forces of great malevolence.
你们俩将面对极大的敌对势力
You must be united, your faith in each other unwavering.
你们必须团结 对彼此的信念毫不动摇
It already is. No.
已然如此 不
Faith is worthless if left untested. And Matthew...
未经考验的信念一文不值 而马修
Matthew has less faith than anyone I have ever known.
马修比我认识的任何人都更缺乏信念
He had faith in you, Philippe.
他曾经对你有信念 菲利普
All his life he has tried to prove himself to you.
他一辈子都想在你面前证明自己
And you used it against him.
而你却利用了他
Your legacy is one of pain and recrimination.
你留下了痛苦和指责
Who are you
你算老几
to lecture me on my legacy? Hmm?
竟敢对我留下了什么妄加评判
I am worthy of your son.
我配得上你儿子
There is
有一条
an ancient prophecy.
古老的预言
It tells of a witch
说有一个女巫
who would change the destiny of all creatures.
会改变所有生灵的命运
Well, some believe
有些人还相信
that this fearsome witch will alter
这个强大的女巫会改变
our understanding of life itself.
我们对生命本身的理解
"The old world will die
旧世界会死去
"and a new will be born."
新世界会诞生
What do you believe?
你相信什么
I believe you
我相信你
are power indeed.
的确是神力的化身
Yes, I am.
我是
But I love your son.
但我爱你儿子
And that should be enough.
这应该就够了
I will not ask of my future again.
我不会再询问我的未来了
Your blood rage is close to the surface.
你的血之狂暴蠢蠢欲动
If the Congregation challenged your right to be with Diana
如果教会不允许你和戴安娜在一起
and you responded with violence,
而你以暴♥力♥回应
you will lose her.
你就会失去她
There must be no question that Diana is a De Clermont.
必须让人对戴安娜的德克勒芒身份无法质疑
Our family is made through blood.
血液是我们家族的纽带
With this mark
这一笔
you are dead,
让你死去
a shade among the living without clan or kin.
如同人世间的影子 无依无靠
And with this mark,
而这一笔
you are reborn,
让你重生
and forever a member of our family.
永远成为我们家族的一员
Are you okay?
你没事吧
The way Philippe's life ended,
菲利普的死法
I've spent 70 years trying to block out his final days.
我花了70年才封存了对他死亡的记忆
Well, maybe if you share the burden,
也许我可以帮你负担
the memories will lose their power.
这样记忆的法力就消失了
And you can leave them here in the past.
你可以把它们留在这里 留在过去
Philippe was taken during the Second World War
菲利普是在二战期间被捕的
trying to free Allied spies.
当时他在帮助同盟国特工越狱
And he was held in the Nazi death camps.
后来他被关在纳粹的死囚营
They had never captured a vampire before
他们从没抓到过吸血鬼
and he fascinated them.
对他非常感兴趣
They used witches
他们让女巫
to extract his memories.
提取他的记忆
They tortured him to see how much pain he could endure before he died.
他们对他用刑 看他能承受多大的痛苦才会死
Hour upon hour
一个小时又一个小时
of unspeakable acts.
非人的折磨
Every day,
这样一天天地
for three months.
持续了三个月
With Baldwin's help, I rescued him.
在鲍德温的帮助下 我把他救了出来
But his mind was broken.
但他的心理已经崩溃
He begged Ysabeau to kill him...
他求伊莎布杀了他
to end his suffering.
让他解脱
But I couldn't let her live with that.
但我不能让她背负这样的重担
So... So I did it.
所以 所以我来动手
I did it.
我杀了他
I saw all of his fractured memories,
我看到了他所有破碎的记忆
all the torture and the pain.
所有的折磨和痛苦
Most creatures's memories unfurl like ribbons,
大部分生灵的记忆会像丝带一样展开
but his were like shards of glass.
但他的仿佛碎玻璃一般
He was broken. He was frightened.
他既崩溃又害怕
But his heart remained fierce.
但他的心勇猛依旧
And in his final moments,
在弥留之际
all he thought of was Ysabeau.
他一心只想着伊莎布
And now...
可现在
And now she...
现在她
She can't look at me without remembering that day.
她一看到我就会想起那一天
Now I have to face you, too.
现在我还得面对你
You didn't kill Philippe.
你不是杀了菲利普
You released him.
而是帮他解脱
Ysabeau, there's nothing here.
伊莎布 什么都没有
It has been hours and we need to get our rest.
我们忙了几小时了 需要休息
The feeling you had this morning,
你今天上午的那种感觉
that vibration. Is it still here?
那种震动 还在吗
Sorry, it's faded.
抱歉 已经退去了
I'm sure there's a message here.
这里面肯定藏着某种信息
I know there is.
我确定
Sleep if you must. I'll keep looking.
你们想睡就睡吧 我继续找
I can continue on my own.
我自己可以接着干
Sarah, Come on. Come on, doll.
莎拉 走吧 走吧 亲爱的
Good night, Ysabeau.
晚安 伊莎布
Come on, baby.
走吧 宝贝
It's very late. I thought you might like this.
夜深了 我想你可能想喝杯茶
The prospect of one last message from Philippe is...
一想到这可能是菲利普穿来的最后一条信息
It's almost too much to bear.
我就心痛不已
I'll help you look.
我帮你找
Tell me of Ysabeau. How does she fare?
跟我说说伊莎布吧 她过得怎么样
Matthew would know better than I.
马修比我更清楚
No. Matthew would tell me only what he thought I wanted to hear.
不 马修只会说一些他认为我想听的话
Whereas I suspect from you I would get only the truth.
而我怀疑你只会对我说实话
She's well.
她很好
But lonely.
但很孤独
I know she misses you a great deal.
我知道她很想你
And there we have it. The truth.
你看 说了实话
Thank you.
谢谢
What is this place?
这是什么地方
It's dedicated to your namesake,
这是和你同名的女神
the goddess Diana.
戴安娜的神坛
When I was a boy,
我小时候
brides would come to temples like this
新娘会到这样的神庙里
to ask the goddess for her protection.
祈求女神的庇护
In two days time, you will be married...
两天后 你们会喜结连理
...in a manner that honors our ancestors.
举♥行♥我们祖传的仪式
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表