剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
We are interested in a book in the possession of Edward Kelley.
我们对爱德华·凯利收藏的一本书很感兴趣
I've sent the ambassadors to Bohemia to retrieve Kelley.
我派过大使去波西米亚寻找凯利
The emperor rebuffed them.
被君王断然拒绝了
Perhaps he will be more receptive to me.
或许他更容易接受我
You can be very persuasive.
你确实很有说服力
My father has commanded me to return to Sept-Tours.
我父亲命令我回到七塔城♥堡♥
Matthew! Stay back!
马修 别过来
This is what we call blood rage.
这叫做血之狂暴
It is an affliction, sickness of the vampire blood.
是很痛苦的 很折磨吸血鬼的一种病
The body was... torn apart.
尸体被撕成了碎片
I haven't seen anything like that in centuries
我几百年没看过这种事了
and we do all know the rumors
而且我们都清楚
about the De Clermonts' infected bloodline.
克莱蒙特家血统被影响了的事实
You're reborn and forever a member of our family.
你重生了 永远是我们家族的一员
I'm Matthew, give my body to you, Diana, in faithful matrimony.
我是马修 自愿以忠诚的婚姻将我的身体交给你 戴安娜
And I receive it.
我接受
My dearest Isabeau,
亲爱的伊萨博
I am able to find words to straddle the centuries that separated.
我能找到跨越这几个世纪的词语
Our son mated to a woman who walks in the footsteps of the goddess.
我们的儿子嫁给了一个追随女神脚步的女人
They journey now to Bohemia in search of the Book of Life.
他们现在去波希米亚寻找生命之书了
Halt.
站住
Wie geht dahin?
来者何人
I'm Matthew Roydon,
我是马修·罗伊登
I'm here on business for Queen Elizabeth of England.
我代表英国女王而来
His Imperial Majesty Rudolf II tires of Elizabeth's ambassadors...
鲁道夫二世陛下已经很厌烦伊丽莎白一世的大使
I am no mere ambassador,
我不仅仅是大使
and I will have the Emperor's answer from his own lips. Not yours.
我会让陛下亲口回答 而不是听你说
Find Gallowglass and my man Pierre, would you?
去找伽罗格拉斯还有我的人皮埃尔
Wait here.
在这等
This is just the Emperor's hunting lodge?
这只是国王的狩猎小屋吗
Yes. Kelley chose his benefactor very well.
是的 凯利对于捐助者的选择是很慎重的
The might of the Holy Roman Empire
神圣罗马帝国的力量
dwarves that of England in every respect.
让英国在各方面都略显逊色了
He certainly has an eye for beauty.
他审美确实很好啊
His Imperial Majesty grants you a brief audience.
国王陛下允许您短暂觐见
Even when I retreat into the mountains,
即使我躲进了山里
I cannot escape a pestering by England's diplomatic hordes.
我也逃不掉英格兰外交大军的纠缠
Matthew Roydon, Your Majesty.
陛下 我是马修·罗伊登
I know exactly who you are, Matthaus de Clermont.
我知道你是谁 马修·克莱蒙特
Since you introduce yourself as Roydon,
但既然你介绍自己为罗伊登
I then assume you are here in your capacity as Elizabeth's spy?
那我认为 你是作为伊丽莎白的间谍来的吗
I come representing my Queen, but not as a spy.
我是代表女王来的 但我不是间谍
I would speak with her subject, Edward Kelley.
我想要和她的下属 爱德华的·凯利谈一下
Then you are in the wrong place. Herr Kelley resides in Prague.
那你来错地方了 凯利在布拉格
I have heard that he travels with your court.
我听说他随您的皇庭一道呢
Do you question me?
你在质疑我吗
I know what you are, vampire.
我知道你怎么回事 吸血鬼
Remember, you are only permitted on Bohemian soil by my grace.
记住 你们被允许踏上波西米亚的土地 都是我网开一面
I apologize, Your Majesty... Matthew is only pressing my case.
陛下 很抱歉 马修只是想保护我
I had hoped I would be given an opportunity for discourse
我本希望有人给我一个机会
with one of England's most esteemed alchemists.
可以和英国最受尊敬的炼金术士之一聊聊
You have an interest in alchemy?
你也对炼金术有兴趣吗
It has been my life's work.
这是我的毕生所学
Might an Emperor ask your name?
本王可以问问你的名字吗
Diana, Your Majesty.
陛下 我叫戴安娜
La diosa del casa!
都是一家人了
The goddess... of the hunt.
狩猎女神啊
May I introduce my wife, Your Majesty?
这位是我的夫人 陛下
My spies would have informed me had Elizabeth's Shadow taken a wife...
如果伊丽莎白的暗影娶了妻子 我的间谍会通知我的
particularly one so intriguing.
更没想到还是这么有趣的一位
Perhaps you should consider hiring more thorough spies,
那或许您应该换成能力更强的间谍了
Your Majesty.
毕业
Enjoy your time in Bohemia, Mistress Roydon.
希望你在波西米亚呆的开心 罗伊登夫人
Use it to teach your husband manners befitting my court.
正好借此机会教教你丈夫跟本庭交往的礼仪吧
I don't like the way he looks at you.
我不喜欢他看你的眼神
Like a jewel he wanted to add to his collection.
好像是想要给他的珠宝收藏再添一件佳作
Oh, I can handle a little clumsy flirting
只要能更接近找到那本书
if it gets us closer to the Book.
一点拙劣的调情我是不介意的
Gallowglass!
伽罗格拉斯
You've mated?
你们结合了吗
Well... I should call you Auntie now?
我现在该叫你阿姨了吗
Where is Pierre? At the lodgings.
皮埃尔呢 在房♥间
We have an unexpected guest.
有不速之客来了哦
This way.
这边
Mistress Roydon! Jack!
罗伊登夫人 杰克
We was on an enormous ship and there was a storm
我们在一艘大船上 暴风雨来临了
and lots of people were sick, but I wasn't.
很多人都晕船了 但我没有
Come now, Jack,
快来 杰克
bedtime.
该睡觉了
I know. But once you left...
我知道 但是你们一走
nightmares every time he slept, weeping through the day.
他每天晚上都做噩梦 白天哭一天
And you brought him to Bohemia?
你就把他带来波西米亚了吗
He tried to come on his own.
他非要自己跑来的
I couldn't take my eye off him. It wasn't safe.
我不能不看着他啊 不安全
It's not safe here!
这里才不安全
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
But what would you have me do? Keep him prisoner?
那你想让我怎么办 囚禁他吗
Rudolf might be telling the truth.
鲁道夫可能没骗人
No one I have spoken to has seen Kelley.
我问过的所有人都没见过凯利
I doubt that the Emperor would leave behind
但我怀疑国王可不会轻易丢下一个
the man who's offered him eternal life.
能让他长生不老的人吧
He'll be here somewhere. What about the Book?
他肯定在这里的 那书呢
As long as we reach Kelley... he'll lead us to it.
只要能找到凯利 他会引我们找到书的
Or he'll bring it to us.
或者他会拿来给我们
Rudolf thinks the Book is key to creating the Philosopher's Stone,
鲁道夫觉得这本书是创造贤者之石的关键
he's won't let Kelley take it.
他是不会让凯利拿走的
Ah, you're right there.
这你可说对了
You see, once the Emperor sets his heart on something,
国王要是看上了什么
he'll stop at nothing to get it. And once he has it...
那是不达目的决不罢休啊 等他拿到手了
For the goddess.
这是给女神的
A goddess...
女神
I assume that's not you, Matthew.
应该不是你吧 马修
It's an automaton.
机械人
The goddess of the hunt.
狩猎女神
What is the matter?
怎么了
What's the matter? I take it you saw how hostile the Emperor was.
怎么了 你应该看到国王的敌意了吧
I saw how hostile he was towards you.
是对你的敌意啊
He lit up when I mentioned alchemy.
我提到炼金术的时候他眼睛都亮了
You saw the gift he sent me.
你也看到他给我的礼物了
He's practically inviting me back to the castle.
他几乎就是邀请我回去城♥堡♥呢
I can bring him Dee's book,
我可以把迪的书拿给他
convince him it's something that he wants...
说服他 里面有他想要的东西
No. Kelley is the key.
不 凯利才是关键
And the less we arouse the attention of the Emperor,
而且我们越少引起国王的注意
the more likely we'll be able to get Kelley back to England safely.
就越有可能安全的把凯利带回英国
We don't even know if he's here.
我们都不确定他在不在这里
At least, let me try while you look for him.
至少你找他的时候 让我试试吧
I'll take Gallowglass with me.
我带上伽罗格拉斯跟我一起
Diana Roydon. I have a gift for His Imperial Majesty.
我是戴安娜·罗伊登 我有给陛下的礼物
So does everyone, Frau Roydon.
大家都有啊 罗伊登夫人
So does everyone.
大家都是来送礼物的
Madame will be all right.
夫人不会有事的
Kelley must have a laboratory here,
凯利在这边肯定有个实验室
somewhere he can continue his work undisturbed.
能继续不被打扰的研究的地方
Let's take a look at the apothecary, Pierre.
去找药剂师看看吧 皮埃尔
I'm surprised Matthew let you approach the Emperor alone.
马修竟然让你自己来找国王
Well, my husband's changed a lot in the 400 years since you knew him.
你认识我丈夫之后的四百年 他变了很多呢
But now you're mated.
但现在你们结合了
And it's different.
不一样了
Blood rage is harder to control, it's primal.
血之狂暴很难控制的 这是很原始的
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表