剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
It would be my pleasure, Your Majesty.
很荣幸 女王陛下
I will gladly accompany... You will remain here
我很乐意陪同 你就留在这
until he returns.
等他回来
Should you be caught in a lie,
如果我发现你在撒谎
your punishment shall be grave indeed.
你的惩罚将是非常严重的
Flee
要想逃
and I will treat your wife like the witch that she is.
我就按女巫该被对待的方式处理掉你的妻子
This has nothing to do... One more word
这跟她 再敢说一句
and your severed head will adorn the palace gates.
你被砍下的头颅就将装饰在宫殿的大门上
I want every book inside this building.
把房♥子里所有的书都给我
Tear it apart if you must.
必要的话把房♥子拆了都行
Diana. Diana, Matthew is in grave danger.
戴安娜 马修有危险了
I need you to come with me. Please.
快跟我来
Kit, what happened to him?
基特 他怎么了
My sources at Whitehall say the Queen has cast him into a dungeon.
我在白厅的线人说女王把他关进了地牢
We should fetch Gallowglass.
得去找伽罗格拉斯
It would take hours to scour all the taverns!
一个个酒馆找要好几个小时呢
Look, I know that we've had our differences,
我知道我们曾经有过分歧
but surely we are united in our desire for Matthew's safety.
但我们肯定都不希望马修出事
Let's go to him, now.
快去找他
I will not ask you again.
我不会再说第二次
Hand it over, boy.
快交出来 小孩
Master Roydon will not be... Roydon's feelings are irrelevant.
罗伊登老爷会 罗伊登的感觉不重要
Our orders come directly from the Queen.
我们的命令是直接来自于女王
And I advise you not to interfere.
我建议你们不要插手
Why on God's earth did you steal the book?
你干嘛要偷那本书呢
I had to. Rudolf wasn't going to surrender it.
我没办法啊 鲁道夫要交出去了
Had I known you were returning, I would have advised you against it.
我要是知道你要回来 我会建议你不要的
The persecution of witches is escalating.
对巫师的迫♥害♥在升级
The Queen's paranoia will be the death of us all.
女王的妄想症会害死我们所有人
I would vouch for you, but I am not in the Queen's good grace.
我也愿意帮你讲话 但女王并不待见我
I could summon Hal? Or Mary? She has the Queen's ear.
要不我去找霍尔 或者玛丽 女王或许会听她的
I need to solve this myself, old friend.
我需要自己解决 朋友
Before Cecil returns.
在西塞尔回来之前
How?
怎么解决
With the truth.
拿出真♥相♥
There's nothing else here, sir.
没有其他的了 阁下
Check every room again.
每个房♥间再搜一遍
Our work here is done.
我们的任务完成了
I hope Master Roydon's books will be returned.
希望罗伊登老爷的书能被还回来
I doubt he will have need of books for much longer.
我觉得他应该很久都用不到书了
Whoa! You will stand aside.
先等一下啊
Well, I am loyal to Master Roydon.
我是罗伊登老爷的手下
And I'm afraid I've sworn to protect his interests.
我发过誓要保护他效忠的
Your misplaced loyalties will not end well.
你站错队了 不会有好下场的
I suggest you stand aside immediately.
我建议你立刻让开
Gallowglass...
伽罗格拉斯
Gentlemen.
再会
Your Majesty.
女王陛下
Your blood could make me immortal.
你的血能让我永生
Altering the English succession by placing a creature on the throne,
通过让一个生物登上王位来改变英格兰的继承权
as I told your father before you, would lead to chaos.
就像我跟你父亲说的那样 会导致混乱的
My death will lead to chaos.
我的死会引起混乱
My enemies snap at my heels.
我的敌人紧追不舍
What will happen when I am gone?
我走了以后会发生什么
There will be no Spanish invasion.
西班牙不会再入侵
And, as for the witches, they need not concern you.
至于那些巫师 你也不必担心
How can you possibly know your Queen's future?
你如何能知道你女王的未来呢
Because I have seen it.
因为我看到过
You are no astrologer.
你又不是占星家
Diana is a time-spinner.
但戴安娜是时光行者
We arrived here in 1590 from centuries in the future.
我们来自几世纪后的未来 1590年到这
Many would think you were delusional.
人们会以为你有妄想症
If these claims came from anyone but you, Shadow,
如果这些话是除你以外的人说出的 影子
I would not believe a word.
我一个字都不会信
And yet, in your heart,
然而在你内心
you know it to be true.
你知道我说的是真的
You are a future, Matthew.
你就是未来 马修
Your true Shadow could not have disappointed you so.
你真正的影子不会让你如此失望
And my realm...
那我的王国
It is secure.
是安全的
And 500 years hence,
500年后
every man, woman and child knows your name.
每个男人女人乃至孩童都知道你的名字
Queen Elizabeth I.
伊丽莎白一世女王
Gloriana,
格罗丽亚娜
the greatest monarch in English history.
英国历史上最伟大的君主
Matthew.
马修
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Bess.
贝丝
Diana?
戴安娜
Pierre and Gallowglass have gone to fetch her from Goody Alsop's.
皮埃尔和伽罗格拉斯去古迪·奥尔索普的店里接她了
Master Roydon!
罗伊登老爷
He took every book in the house.
他带走了所有的书
Damn it!
该死
Except this one.
除了这本
I stole it back when Gallowglass stopped them.
伽罗格拉斯叫住他们的时候我偷回来的
They had no idea.
他们根本不知道
Jack, that was incredibly dangerous.
杰克 这样做太危险了
Well done.
干得好
Well done, my boy.
干得太好了 我的儿子
Matthew, is Diana here?
马修 戴安娜在吗
I thought you were fetching her.
你们不是去接她了吗
The witches said she left them hours ago.
巫盟说她几个小时前就走了
And we can't find her.
我们找不到她
Matthew.
马修
Matthew? Kit, where is he?
马修 基特 他在哪
Are you sure this is the right place?
你确定是这里吗
I'm certain of it.
我确定
So this is the creature who bewitched my brother.
原来这就是蛊惑我哥的生物
Louisa.
路易莎
Christopher took some persuading to lure you here.
克里斯多夫费了好大劲才把你引来
Spirited. I like that.
意志坚定 我喜欢
I did not bewitch Matthew.
我没有蛊惑马修
What do you want from me?
你想要我怎样
Kit!
基特
We should bind her, take her to the ship.
我们应该把她绑起来 带去船上
Oh, poor sweet Christopher.
可怜的克里斯多夫宝贝
There is no ship.
根本没有什么船
But we agreed.
但我们说好了的
She is to be exiled for Matthew to be freed of her.
把她流放了 才能解放马修
No, Kit.
不 基特
The witch must die.
这个女巫必须死
There are eyes everywhere in this city.
这座城里到处都是眼线
Aye. Especially amongst creatures.
没错 特别是在物种之间
She can't have passed through the streets without drawing the attention
她不可能从这些街走过
of Hubbard's flock.
而不引起哈伯德的人注意
I'll interrogate every last one of them.
我会审问他们每一个人
Find out.
把他们找出来
Where are you?
你到底在哪
If any harm comes to me, Matthew will despise you forever.
如果我受到任何伤害 马修会永远鄙视你
And Philippe will seek vengeance.
菲利普也会报复你
You dare make assumptions of my father?
你竟敢编排我父亲
Matthew and I are married.
马修和我已经结婚了
I am Philippe's blood-sworn daughter.
我是菲利普发过血誓的女儿
I'm surprised you didn't notice.
你居然没发现
Let me go, Louisa.
放我走 路易莎
You must be powerful indeed to bewitch Philippe.
你能蛊惑菲利普 的确很厉害
But I will free him from your thrall.
但我会把他从你的奴役中解救出来
You are making a grave mistake.
你在犯一个严重的错误
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表