剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
The first shot can be yours.
你来开第一枪
Maybe we should just leave her down here.
也许我们该就把她留这
The only way to win back Matthew's regard is to free him of the witch.
赢回马修的唯一方法就是把他从女巫手中解救出来
Kit, your gift is your mind, your words.
基特 你的天赋就是你的思想 你的言语
Oh, the words have eluded him.
就是那些言语让他欲求不能
Your presence has robbed him of all that he holds dear.
你的存在剥夺了他珍爱的一切
You're not a murderer.
你不是个杀人犯
Matthew is a fool to favor her.
马修竟倾心于她 简直就是傻子
But when she is dead,
然而一旦她死了
you will be there to comfort him.
你将会在他身边安慰他
We do this for Matthew. For love.
我们这样做是为了马修 为了爱
"It lies not in our power to love or hate
爱与恨不是我们所能决定的
"For will in us is overruled by fate
因为我们的意志力终将被命运支配
"When two are stripped, long ere the course begin,
早在比赛开始前 当双方起跑时
"We wish that one shall lose, the other win.
我们希望一方赢 另一方输
"Where both deliberate, the love is slight
若是双方经过深思熟虑 爱则微不足道
"Whoever loved, that loved not at first sight?"
至于我们爱上的人 谁不是一见钟情呢
What mischief is this?
这是什么恶作剧吗
They're from your poem, Kit. Hero and Leander.
这是你那首海洛与利安德尔的诗 基特
I have never spoken these words to anyone.
但我从没告诉过任何人
You want to know your future? I'll tell you everything.
你想知道你将来会怎样吗 我全都告诉你
Please.
请告诉我
Christopher is weak. I am not.
克里斯多夫太软弱了 但我不会
Louisa.
路易莎
You struck me down!
你居然打我
She had you in her thrall.
你被她蛊惑了
And yet you missed.
你却打偏了
I shall not miss this time.
这次我不会再打偏了
Louisa, no!
路易莎 不要
Your familiar will return when she is needed.
在你需要密友的时候 她就会出现
Corra!
科拉
Corra!
科拉
God save us!
天啊
Shall I tell you your futures?
想知道你们的未来吗
You have none.
你们没有
Soon, you will die.
很快 你们会死
And your deaths will not be gentle.
而且不会死得那么容易
I promise you that.
这点我可以保证
What the hell is that? What in God's name...
这是什么玩意 我的天啊
Diana, stop this. I'll deal with them now.
戴安娜 停下 我来解决他们
They are tortured souls, spare them.
他们不过是饱受折磨的灵魂 饶了他们
Their continued existence is punishment enough.
让他们继续活着已经是对他们的惩罚了
Fucking warned you, Kit.
早就警告过你 基特
Matthew, stop. Matthew.
马修 住手 马修
Take them to Bedlam. I'll deal with them there.
带他们去疯人院 我会去那解决他们
Come on. Matthew.
走吧 马修
No. Matthew.
不 马修
Successful endeavor, Your Majesty.
事已办成 陛下
We retrieved every last book from Matthew Roydon's residence.
我们拿回了马修·罗伊登住处的所有书
Matthew is forgiven.
马修无罪
Now...
现在
Leave me in peace.
让我一个人待会
Matthew?
马修
Matthew?
马修
Mistress Roydon?
罗伊登夫人
Matthew should be back by now.
马修早该回来了
We should check on him.
我们应该去看看
You don't want to go to Bedlam, aunty. Trust me.
相信我 你不想去疯人院的
You'll take me. Or I'll find it myself.
你带我去 否则我自己去
Down there.
那边
Matthew.
马修
You should not have come here.
你不该来这
Open your eyes.
睁开你的眼睛好好看看
This is the witch of the prophecy.
她是预言女巫
She will destroy you...
她会毁了你
...and all our kind.
以及我们所有的同胞
Matthew, stop. Diana, stay back.
马修 住手 戴安娜 别过去
Yes, brother.
就这样 哥哥
Let her see the wolf.
让她看看你的狼性
Matthew, you're not this man. Not anymore.
马修 这不是你 早就不是了
Yes, brother.
没错 哥哥
Tear out my throat.
扯断我的喉咙
You can resist it.
你能抵抗住的
Redefine who you are.
重新找回你自己
Let them live.
让他们活下去
They will not die well. Don't let it be like this.
他们本来就不得好死 别这样做
Not by your hand.
至少不能通过你的手完成
Think of our future.
想想我们的将来
Our baby.
我们的孩子
Baby.
孩子
Diana, be careful.
戴安娜 小心
Come home.
回家吧
Matthew!
马修
Matthew!
马修
Every day of my life is a battle for control.
我生活中的每一天都是一场控制力的斗争
A war with myself
一场和我自己的斗争
over the need to possess you in ways that
战胜占有你的欲望
no warmblood could possibly fathom.
是恒温物种永远无法理解的
The blood rage is all consuming.
血之狂暴正在吞噬一切
All I have ever wanted is to cleanse myself of its burden and shame.
我只想从这种负担和羞耻中净化我自己
No.
不
From here,
这里
the heart vein.
心脏的静脉
They say it tastes sweeter.
他们说尝起来更甜
To drink from one's mate is to know that nothing is hidden.
饮下配偶的血是为了知道对方毫无隐瞒
And all that is left is complete belonging.
剩下的只有彻底的归属
And honesty.
和忠诚
Drink, then.
那就饮吧
But I'll know your secrets and you won't know mine.
但我会知道你的秘密 你却不知道我的
I could.
我也可以知道
The witch's kiss
通过女巫的吻
allows me to see inside your soul.
可以看到你的灵魂深处
You might not like what you find.
你可能不会喜欢你看到的
You first.
你先
You always smell like honey.
你总是闻起来像蜜一样香甜
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
I trust you.
我相信你
It's okay.
没关系的
What did you find?
你看到了什么
You.
你
Only you.
只有你
Time walker, Diana.
时光行者 戴安娜
Who are you? Whatever's coming, I'm ready.
你是谁 不管接下来要面对什么 我都准备好了
There's a whole world out there and I want to see it all.
世界那么大 我想去看看
Our priority has to be the missing pages from the Book of Life.
我们的首要任务是找到生命之书里丢失的那几页
It's possible that Diana Bishop's aunts already have it.
可能戴安娜·毕肖普的姑姑已经得到了
I have reason to believe they're being sheltered
我有理由相信他们已经得到了
at Sept-Tours.
七塔城♥堡♥的庇护
There's someone else close by. A powerful creature.
附近有人 一个非常强大的生物
Protect the baby.
保护好孩子
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表