剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表
'Course I do.
我当然知道
Nothing happens on Water Lane that I don't know about.
水巷的事情没有我不知道的
It was in the tavern.
是从酒馆传出来的
The one on the corner.
街角那家
The Lamb.
羊肉酒馆
I hope that what you saw earlier
我希望你之前所见
won't stop you from helping us to find the book.
不会阻拦你决心帮我们找书的脚步
Not at all. I've already written to a friend in Oxford,
完全不会 我已经写信给牛津的一位朋友了
and I'm hopeful they will assist in the search.
我相信他们会帮忙找的
Matt, I'll never be used to your face without a beard.
马特 你不留胡子我还真不习惯
Although, I must say, it makes your lip far easier to read.
虽然我必须承认 这样更容易读唇语
Taken out your earring, too.
耳环也摘了
Many changes since we saw you last.
我们上次见面之后 变化很大啊
Tell me, Walter, have you had a drink at The Lamb recently?
沃尔特 你最近去羊肉酒馆喝过酒吗
Nay. In that rat nest? Hardly.
没 那个老鼠窝 我就没怎么去过
It's Kit who's never out of the place.
基特倒是老在那儿
Why do you ask?
怎么了啊
Walter, I'll see you and Henry tomorrow.
沃尔特 我明天再找你和亨利
Are you all right, Matt?
你没事吗 马特
Good night, Henry.
晚安 亨利
You talked about Diana.
是你嚼戴安娜舌根
Don't even bother trying to deny it.
你别想否认
Why would I deny it?
我♥干♥嘛要否认
I'd do the same again.
重来一次我还会这么做
I had your loyalty. I know I did. Where is it now?
我知道过去你对我忠心耿耿 现在这忠心呢
You still have it. He can't breathe, Matthew.
依然如故 他透不过气了 马修
Can you not see things from my perspective?
你就不能从我的角度想想吗
You're meant to be in Scotland with Gallowglass.
你应该带着保镖去苏格兰的
Not here, married to a witch with no word of explanation!
而不是在这儿 毫无缘由地娶了个女巫
You're not yourself, Matthew.
你被蛊惑了 马修
We have to tell him. You saw what my magic did today.
我们得告诉他 你今天看到了我的神力
He's gonna keep making trouble until I'm gone.
只要我一天不走 他就会一直捣乱下去
He knows you.
他了解你
When he hears the truth, he'll believe it.
等他听到实话 会相信的
You won't get another chance with me.
我不会再给你机会了
I told Walter that I'm from Cambridge.
我跟沃尔特说 自己是剑桥人
And I am.
的确是
But not the Cambridge you know.
但不是你知道的那个剑桥
Cambridge, Massachusetts. It's a colony in the New World.
是马萨诸塞州的剑桥 那是新大♥陆♥的一处殖民地
I've never heard of it.
我从来没听过
Not the New World as it is now, but of the future.
不是现在的新大♥陆♥ 是未来的
She claims she is a time spinner.
她大言不惭说自己的时间行者
My friend, you are further gone than I thought.
朋友啊 你比我想的还要疯癫几分
I know that she's a time spinner
我知道她可以穿越时间
because I traveled with her here myself.
因为我就是跟着她穿越过来的
You?
你
Matthew is not behaving like the man he was
马修的行为和以前大不相同
because he is not the man you know.
是因为他根本就不是你认识的那个人
Not quite. Not anymore.
不完全是 不再是
Pretend for a moment that I believe this story.
暂时假设我相信这个故事
Where is the Matthew from this time?
那这个时代的马修哪去了
The one who traveled north but weeks ago.
几周前刚刚北上的那位
We're not sure.
我们也不确定
It is possible that when we arrived, he was displaced.
有可能在我们来的时候 他被取代了
Displaced?
取代
Oh, you do, you do not mean dead?
你不是想说 死了吧
No. When we leave, things should go back to how they were.
不是 我们一走 一切就会恢复原状
Listen to me, Kit.
听我说 基特
If you were ever my friend, be my friend now,
如果你还是朋友 就拿出点样子来
accept us, both of us.
接受我们 接受我们俩
Or you can leave this house and never come back.
否则就离开这宅子 永远别回来
Either way,
不管你选哪个
if you breathe a word of this to anyone,
如果你把这事告诉任何人
so help me God,
我对天发誓
I'll end you.
必会杀了你
One of Cecil's men.
是塞西尔的人
Thank you.
谢谢
Matthew?
马修
He's gone out.
他出去了
He didn't wake you?
他没叫你吗
Was he all right?
他没事吧
Difficult to tell. Yes. It often is with him.
很难说 是啊 很难知晓他心事
Wine?
喝酒吗
If you are sincere in your affection,
如果你的感情是真诚的
then you deserve a warning.
那我应该警告你
Your Matthew he is
你的马修现在
different.
很不一样
Gentler, I think.
更温柔了 我觉得是
Being back here,
但他回到这里
wearing the cloak of his old self, it will...
穿上过去的衣服 这一切会
change him, his work, his enemies, even his allies.
改变他 他的工作 他的敌人 甚至他的盟友
By the end of it, he will not be your Matthew any longer.
到最后 他不会再是你的马修
I know what you're doing, Kit.
我知道你想干嘛 基特
You think if we go, you get your Matthew back.
你认为 只要我们走 你的马修就会回来
I have wit enough to know that he has never been that.
我至少确定他从来不是这个样子
You know what I mean.
你知道我什么意思
I have seen Matthew at his worst,
我见过马修最不堪的一面
but I fear you are out of your depth.
恐怕你道行不够
With respect, you don't know me.
恕我直言 你对我知之甚少
No. No.
的确 是的
When you met him,
当你遇到他的时候
he singled you out.
他一眼就挑中了你
You were entirely uncommon.
你与凡夫俗子截然不同
Exceptional in a way that he could not define.
如此特别 他无法言说
And although there was a darkness in him,
虽然他内心有某种黑暗
it was somehow as though you had always known him.
但你似乎对他了如指掌
The way he talked,
他说起你的样子
it was as if all those many lifetimes
仿佛过去那么多辈子
he had lived before were just marking time
他都只是在消磨时间
until he met you.
等着和你相遇
Stay then, if you must.
想留就留下吧
But do not for one moment, assume you know him.
但千万不要以为你了解他
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
That book started this whole nightmare.
这场灾难都是因那本书而起
One cannot forget your disdain for witches.
你不是对女巫最不齿的么
Seeing as witches succeeded in repelling the armada,
鉴于女巫们成功地击退了无敌舰队
surely their loyalty is above suspicion.
她们的忠诚应该不容置疑了吧
No one is above suspicion.
没有人是不容置疑的
剧集 | 发现女巫(2018) | 导航列表