这就是《毁灭战士》该有的感觉 完全抓住了原作的精髓
Just like, this is exactly Doom. This is totally, like, the essence.
烧穿整个《毁灭战士永恒》就像每秒有一亿帧 这简直太棒了
Burning through Doom Eternal a, like, 100 million frames per second, and it’s awesome.
这就是《毁灭战士》的态度
This is the attitude of Doom.
你仿佛就是毁灭战士本人 这还是头一遭
It feels like you’re Doom guy for the first time.
像是壮烈击杀这样的新机制
I mean, the glory kills, adding that whole element,
让弱小的敌人变成了一个个行走的弹♥药♥箱和护甲箱
turning the weaker enemies into walking ammo boxes
整个玩法就像是一首暴♥力♥的交响曲 这种体验只此一家
and bed crates was just a symphony of violence that you just can't experience any other way.
好的游戏设计不会过时 它经受得起时间的考验
Great game design doesn't age, it doesn’t go out of style.
它只是需要翻新一下
It just needed a fresh coat of paint,
你接着《使命召唤: 战区》吧 我要玩《毁灭战士: 永恒》了
but you could keep your Call of Duty Warzone, I'm playing Doom Eternal.
是什么造就了一部伟大的第一人称射击游戏?
What makes a great first person shooter?
这个话题太深了 你这问的就很难回答
That’s deep. You're asking the tough questions now.
你刚刚说我们还有一个小时对吧?
Oh, you said we have another hour?
一款好的第一人称射击游戏 它可以超越一切 给你一种心流的感觉
A great FPS, above and beyond anything else, gives you a sense of flow.
第一人称射击游戏就是有一种魔力 可以让你穿过屏幕和角色融为一体
First person shooter is just the magic of pulling people in and you being the character.
如何移♥动♥ 如何转身 如何对伤害进行反馈
How it moves, how it turns,how it reacts to damage.
你需要处在这样一个能够让你沉浸其中的世界
You need to be in a world that sucks you into the experience.
显然 你的武器 你的军♥火♥库必须经过精心调整
Obviously, the weapons, your arsenal have to be finely tuned.
如果你对某项事物已经达到了登峰造极的程度 那你也就玩到头了
If you have 100% mastered something, you're done with it,
但任何一款射击游戏都是让你接近那种水平
but any shooter that has close to that mastery level
而不是真的已臻化境 这就是让你能永远玩下去的理由
but never lets you have all of it is something that will make you play it forever.
让老游戏的优点在现代重焕生机 这是最有趣的部分
Bringing what was great about old games into the present, and that's what's really interesting.
我们所做的一切在游戏界造成了一定影响 而这种影响还在持续
We made a dent in the world of gaming here with what we did, and it continues to be there.
我为此感到自豪
I'm proud of that.
肯定还有更多的事情要做
There's more to be done out there for sure.
我认为第一人称射击游戏对很多人意义非凡 它也帮助建造了游戏产业
I think the FPS genre is so meaningful to many people It helped build gaming.
没有它 我不认为游戏产业可以达到今天这个高度
I don't feel gaming would ever jump to where it is without first person shooters.
电子游戏和第一人称射击游戏 它们已然不止于此
Video games and first person shooter games are just more than games.
它们是一个社区
They're, they’re a community.
第一人称射击游戏这个类型充满了丰富的故事 各种鲜活的角色
The first person shooter genre is filled with rich stories, it's filled with rich characters,
这些令人难忘的新奇游戏体验
these memorable novel gameplay experiences.
它绝非四处乱跑 胡乱开枪 而是与你正在操作的角色感同身受
It’s not about just running around shooting stuff, it’s about feeling like you're in the shoes of the character that you're playing.
那种身临其境的感觉会让你日复一日地重温它
That immersiveness makes you want to revisit it day in and day out.
在我刚开始的时候 我们所能做的只有让你看起来像是在一个迷宫里
When I started, all we were lucky enough to do was to make it look like you're inside of a maze,
而且是第一人称视角
and you have a first person view.
但是一旦技术开始进步 人们就能做到一些令人惊叹的事情
But, once the technology started improving, what people did was kind of amazing.
如果你能够参与一些事情 让你个人有机会有所作为
If you can get involved in something where you personally have the opportunity to make a difference.
那这便是关键所在了
That's the key.
人们现在还想讨论《007: 黄金眼》真的太好了
It's, it’s wonderful that people still want to talk about Golden Eye.
我们都是詹姆斯·邦德的粉丝 那真的是一个充满热情的项目
We were all massive James Bond fans. It was a real passion project.
真的有很多人喜欢你做的东西 让人感到很惭愧
Lots of people really love that thing you made. It’s very humbling.
我认识的所有人都不是为了名利或者财富 我们真的只是在玩游戏 并且乐在其中
No one I knew was doing this for fame or fortune, like we were just playing games and having fun.
有人从我们当年创造的作品中获取了灵感
People who have been inspired by the products that we were building back in those days.
我想“遗产”这个词也许太重了点 我只是想留下点什么
I think, perhaps, too much about the word 'legacy.’ I want to leave something behind.
我们打下了优秀的基础 但现人已经超越了我们所做的一切
We built a good foundation, but people have gone above and beyond everything that we did,
世界也因此变得更加美好
and the world's better for it.
我并不图谋名利或者财富 而是想留下好的影响
The thing I wanted to leave behind was not fame or fortune, it was influence.
一个开♥发♥者曾对我说过“因为你的游戏的影响我才开了我的工作室”
One developer said to me, ‘I started my studio because of your game.’
而我想让我的团队感受和这份自豪
And what I want is for my teams to feel the same sense of pride that I do.
在他们的下一个游戏问世20年后 我希望他们坐下来摇摇头
20 years after their next game comes out, I want them to, to sit down and shake their heads and just go,
然后心想着“我去 我们成功了” 你懂我意思吗?
‘Damn, we did that. ’You know?
这个世界上没有比这更美好的事情了 没有更好的了
There's, there's nothing better in the world. There's nothing better.
电影精选列表