剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
我希望泽维尔能意识到他痴想
I had hoped that Xavier would have realized that his childish quest
变种人和人类和平共处是没出路的
for peaceful coexistence with humans is hopeless.
我猜你想发动一场内战吧
I suppose that a civil war is your answer?
宁为玉碎 不为瓦全
Better that we die on our feet than live on our knees.
我动不了
I cannot move!
告诉泽维尔我变强了
Tell Xavier I am stronger now.
上次交手后我东山再起 有时间去备战
As I healed from our last encounter, I had time to prepare.
告诉他 跟我作对就是背叛变种人
Tell him those who oppose me are traitors to mutantkind.
我绝不手下留情
I will show him no mercy.
如果泽维尔还幻想人类和变种人和平共处
If Charles Xavier dreams of peace between human and mutant,
他的梦境就会变成梦魇
his vision will soon become a nightmare.
金刚狼 暴风女
Wolverine. Storm.
你们怎样
Are you all right?
好极了
Like new.
没穿没烂
Nothing is broken.
发射井 -要发射了
The silos! -They are starting to launch!
我尽量弄停它
Not if I can help it.
该死的开关呢
Where's the blasted switch?
镭射眼
Cyclops!
不
No!
教授 发生什么
Professor! What is it?
我错了
I was wrong!
我应该一有机会就阻止他
I should have stopped him when I had the chance!
停下 镭射眼 你会把核弹头都就地引爆的
No, Cyclops, using your optic-blast would detonate the warheads.
总好过炸平一座城市
Better here than over a city.
有其他法子吗
Got any other ideas?
好 我知道我该做什么
Yes. I know what I must do.
暴风女
Storm!
慢着 别过去
Wait! Don't do it!
暴风女来真的吗
Is Storm doing what I think she's doing?
她想自己去阻止导弹
She's going to blow up those missiles herself!
暴风女
Storm,
暴风女 回答我
Storm! Answer me!
没空
Not now.
暴风女 我清楚你要做什么
Storm! I sense your plan of action,
但没必要自我牺牲
but there is no need for self-sacrifice.
教授 我必须这样
Professor, I must.
开启精神世界
Open your mind.
接收脑波增幅器对导弹控制部分的所知
Absorb what Cerebro knows about the missiles' computers.
好的 现在懂了
Yes. I understand now.
我真想她能搞定
I sure hope she's got this worked out.
好吧 核弹头
Now, the warheads.
控制系统
Control systems.
短路 导弹解除武装
Short-circuited. Warheads disarmed.
做得好 暴风女
Good work, Storm.
暴风女
Storm?
金刚狼
Wolverine!
我来了
I'm on it!
金刚狼
Wolverine!
她还
Is she...
她没事 镭射眼
Must be our company, Cyclops.
她太累睡着而已
She's asleep. She's exhausted.
任务完成 伙计
Mission accomplished, buddy.
好啊 一起回家
Okay. Let's go home.
你把X战警培养得挺好 泽维尔
You've trained your X-Men well, Xavier.
他们顶得住我 推迟我的战争
They defied me and delayed my war.
你和你的变种人保护着
You and your mutants protect
那些矢志消灭我们的人类
the humans who seek to destroy us.
为什么
Why?
你为什么要背叛自己的同类
Why have you turned against your own kind?
未完待续
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表