剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Reminds me of the story about the one that got away,
但我不会想太多鱼的故事
but I never put much stock in fish stories.
这是南方来的大船过度捕捞后
This is the best catch since the big ships came
最丰盛的一次渔获了
from the south and took all the fish.
我们今天都很幸运
We were lucky today.
把鱼放哪里
Where do I put these?
这陌生人壮得像头北极熊
The stranger has the strength of a polar bear.
他才没那么壮
He's not so strong.
你看
See?
大家今晚都很开心
The people are happy tonight
多亏你
because of you.
他们也让我好开心
They've made me happy, too.
我搞不懂
I don't know how to handle it.
真奇怪
It feels so strange.
我感觉 好平静
I feel at peace.
内心不平静的人 才会更渴求平静
No man seeks peace so hard as one who does not have it in his heart.
我真想告诉你
I wish I could tell you.
当你觉得时机合适
Only you can decide when the time is right,
你自然会说的
then you will speak.
多谢
Thanks.
来 金刚狼
Come, Wolverine.
该你来庆祝了
It's your turn to celebrate.
噢 不 不
Oh, no, no,
你们别找我 我很容易晕
you've got the wrong guy. I get airsick.
我们都需要放空自我 重返童真
We all need to forget ourselves and be a child again.
那好 别说没提醒你们
Well, don't say I didn't warn you.
嘿 小心
Hey. Watch it.
别这样
Come on, now.
金刚狼来之前我才是他们的宠儿
I was the one they cheered before Wolverine.
但现在这外人成了英雄
Now he's their hero. A stranger.
你浑身都是金刚狼的臭味
You have the stink of Wolverine all around you.
难以置信 是雪怪
I did not believe. A snow demon.
敌人的朋友也是敌人
The friends of my enemies are my enemies.
不 那外人不是我朋友
No. The stranger is not my friend.
我曾是后生们的领袖
I was leader of the young men,
现在他们只追随金刚狼
but now they follow only Wolverine.
女人们笑我
The women laugh at me.
金刚狼让我成为族人的笑料
Wolverine has made me a fool to my own people.
你不会骗我吧 人类
You wouldn't lie to me, would you, human?
不敢
Never.
雪怪能从人眼里辨析真♥相♥
The snow demons can read the truth in your eyes.
我不是雪怪
I'm no snow demon.
我和金刚狼都是变种人
I'm a mutant, just like Wolverine.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你只需明白一点
You only have to understand one thing.
复仇
Revenge.
你想金刚狼滚吗
You want Wolverine gone?
想
Yes.
那就听我的话
Then do what I say.
泛空917航♥班♥ 现正抵港
Pan Air Flight 917, now arriving.
欢迎来到基诺沙
Welcome to Genosha.
他要知道我们是变种人还这样说吗
Would he say that if he knew we were mutants?
我们来这就是要查明这个
That's what we're here to find out.
我现在就想躺在沙滩上
I can't wait to get down to the beach.
这里真像梦境
This place is like a dream.
欢迎来到基诺沙度假村
Welcome to the Genosha Beach Inn.
祝你住店愉快
We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
我去确认下给你们备好房♥间没有
I'll just check to make sure your bungalow's ready.
嘿 瞧这个
Hey. Check this out.
变种人打折事项详询
"Ask about our mutant discount."
怎么样
What do you think?
或许能打九折 不好吗
We save maybe 1O%, n'est-ce pas?
放回去 牌皇
Just put it back, Gambit.
和你出游真没劲
You're no fun to travel with.
我给你们准备了上好的房♥间
I've got the perfect rooms for you. Just perfect.
保证你们住得开心
I'm sure you'll find your stay interesting.
带客人到12号♥房♥
Show our guests to Bungalow 12.
我很想穿上泳衣去沙滩
I just want to get into my swimsuit and down to the beach.
新客人 我想你会喜欢的
New arrivals. I think you'll like them.
懦夫才坐在岸边
Only a coward sits on the shore.
你敢跟我出外海打猎吗
Are you brave enough to hunt with me on the open sea?
金刚狼不必向你证明什么 基尤克
Wolverine has nothing to prove to you, Kiyoek.
但如果还有别人呢
But what about to someone else?
老对手抑或老朋友
An old enemy or an old friend.
嫉妒让你愚昧
Your jealousy has made you stupid.
没事 普耶塔
It's all right, Pooyetah.
我接受你挑战 基尤克
I accept your challenge, Kiyoek.
我想我们走得够远了
I think we've come far enough.
我们离猎场还很远
We still have far to go to the hunting ground.
打猎到此为止 基尤克
The hunt ends here, Kiyoek.
你不会带我出来看海豹吧
You didn't bring me out here to look for seals.
你要干什么
What's really going on?
你是变种人
You are a mutant.
谁告诉你变种人的事
Who told you about mutants?
没 没有
I... I don't...
渔民营
The fishing camp.
发生什么
What happened?
我知道了 剑齿虎
I knew it. Sabretooth.
哪怕在这我也不得安宁
There's no peace for me, even here.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
不 金刚狼
No, Wolverine.
你搞得人人都笑我
I thought you made the people laugh at me.
我要报复你
I wanted revenge.
另外一个陌生人说要带你远离营地
The other stranger said lead you away from camp.
我想把你引进圈套
I thought to lead you into a trap,
但没想到会这样
but I didn't know about this.
你这麻烦鬼
You miserable...
不 不关你事
No, you didn't do this.
我以为能摆脱过去
I thought I could forget what I've been.
有些事你必须独自面对
Some things you just have to face, alone.
好啊 剑齿虎
All right, Sabretooth.
怎么是你
What are you doing here?
那是我的族人 我要找到他们
These are my people. I must find them.
我们来并肩作战
Your fight is my fight now.
冰川好危险 剑齿虎也是
The glacier's too dangerous for you, and so is Sabretooth.
不
No.
金刚狼
Wolverine.
怎么啦 老小子
What's wrong, old man?
我开个玩笑碍着你钓鱼呀
My fun interrupt your fishing?
你对普耶塔和其他人做了什么
What have you done with Pooyetah and the others?
我总想在战斗中夺得先机
I always like to have an edge in a fight.
你的朋友就在那
Your friends are over there.
什么
What?
你这种懦夫才会顾及这些人的死活
It's only a coward like you who would care about these people.
你有一分钟去救他们
You've got one minute to save them.
只需先打败我
All you got to do is come through me.
放人 剑齿虎
Let them go, Sabretooth.
我不想再跟你打
I don't want to fight you anymore.
谁对谁错不要紧 是时候结束了
I don't care who started it. It's time to bury it.
那么由我来结束
I'll bury it, all right.
小心
Look out.
你变弱了 金刚狼
You've gone soft, Wolverine.
泽维尔要你向这些渔夫献媚吗
Xavier's got you kissing up to these scum.
我们要在这进行生死决战
This is the last battleground for one of us.
你总是比我慢
You always were slower than me.
算了吧 剑齿虎
Give it up, Sabretooth.
绝不
Never.
我双眼
My eyes.
你从不是我对手 金刚狼
You were never a match for me, Wolverine.
这次我更加确定
This time I'm making sure.
跟故人道别总是很不舍
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表