剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
冰雹 铺天盖地呼啸吧
Hail! Fill the skies with rocks of ice!
更低温一点 我们应该能打碎它
Increase the cold! Maybe we can crack the super structure!
让世界尽头的无尽酷寒降临其身
From the ends of the Earth, send limitless cold upon him!
成功了
We did it!
不 它会重组 我们只剩几秒钟
No! It's only restructuring! We only got a few seconds!
怎么消失了
What happened to him?
我轰烂了它的时间收发器
I took out its temporal transceiver.
就是保持它存在于当前时空的工具
It's what keeps me here now that I am here.
我的如果坏了 我也会反弹回未来
Anything happens to this, I'll rip back through time.
就像宁录哨兵那样吗
Just like what happened to Nimrod?
噢 老天
Oh, man!
我现在相信他了
I believe him now.
好 我就问你一句话
Great. Then I want you to tell me one thing.
我们之中谁是刺客
Which one of us is the assassin?
我忘了 可能是你们中任何一个
I don't remember. It could be any of you.
不可能是琴
It couldn't be Jean.
绝对有可能 我经历过那段黑历史
Of course it could. I've had my dark days,
你忘了吗
or have you forgotten?
但是 琴
But, Jean...
可能是我们中任何一个
It could be any one of us.
我们内心都有黑暗面
We all have dark sides to our souls.
别代表我们 小姐
Speak for yourself, lady.
在座我最想揍的人是毕肖普
The only person I'm interested in taking out is our man Bishop here
如果他在说谎的话
if he's lying to us.
哎哟喂 怎么都这么严肃
My, my, don't you all look serious!
还来客人啦 怎么了
And we've got company, too. What's up?
大家别担心
Everyone can relax.
牌皇回来啦
Gambit has returned.
你 我是因为你才回来
You! You're the reason I've come back!
老友 可能 有点
Mon ami, there has been, maybe,
小误会
a small mistake.
叛徒 你休想活到未来
Traitor! Your future ends now!
未完待续
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表