剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on X-MEN...
镭射眼在等我
Cyclops is waiting for me.
我也是
So am I.
那对小情人去哪了
Where the heck are the lovebirds?
别担心 他们只是换个环境拍拖
Who cares? Let them be alone for a change.
我最精确也只能定位到这里
This is as close as I can pinpoint their location.
这是攻击莫洛克族的代价
Pay the price for attacking Morlocks.
斯科特和琴挑的角落真够生僻浪漫呀
Scott and Jean pick one strange romantic hideaway, non?
闭嘴
Shut up.
欢迎 我是夜行女
Welcome, I am Callisto.
琴在哪里
Where's Jean?
琴 你还好吧
Jean. You okay?
镭射眼
Cyclops.
噢 不
Oh, no.
消灭X战警
Destroy the X-Men
你输了
You've lost.
金刚狼 琴和我要来谢……
Wolverine? Jean and I wanted to thank you for...
他走了
He's gone.
X战警
第一季 第六集
冷酷的复仇
金刚狼怎能不辞而别
Why would Wolverine just leave without telling anyone?
他必定有苦衷吧
Well, he must have had a good reason.
哪有什么苦衷 你懂他脾气
I don't buy that, Jean. You know that temper of his.
他一不顺心就走 不值得我们信赖
If he doesn't get his way, he's gone. We can never depend on him.
永远别指望金刚狼这种莽撞鬼
With hotheads like Wolverine maybe we never will.
谁会抛弃朋友
Any guy who'd run out on his friends...
镭射眼
Cyclops.
我
I...
他因我而去
He left because of me.
哪都比不上家
There's no place like home.
我跟得你够远啦 金刚狼
I've tracked you far enough, Wolverine.
君子报仇 十年未晚
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
剑齿虎 我早该察觉到你
Sabretooth. I should've smelled you coming.
但你没有 老友
You've lost it, pal.
十年前我可近不了你身
Ten years ago, I never could have got this close.
现在对付你这废柴还行
I can still handle punks like you.
够了
Enough.
你以为你和你那可怜的X战警能搞定我?
You thought you and your pitiful X-Men could stop me?
再见 老友
Goodbye, old friend.
你以冰块作墓碑
Let the ice be your tombstone.
写上 孤独败将金刚狼长眠于此
Here lies Wolverine, alone and defeated.
不 你休想躲过我的复仇
No! You won't cheat me of my revenge.
哪怕你的自愈能力
Not even your mutant healing powers
能让你在北极的浮冰上活下来
can keep you alive on a chunk of ice in the middle of the Arctic.
至少我不用再听你胡说八道
At least I won't have to listen to your flapping mouth anymore.
你会孤独地被冻死
You'll die frozen and alone.
但我会跟踪到底
But I'll track you down,
只为享受埋葬你的愉悦
just for the pleasure of burying your bones.
我不准你传播谎言惑乱团队
I won't have you spreading lies and disrupting the team.
你怕会失业?怕做不成老大?
You afraid you'll lose your job? You won't be leader no more?
你要像其他人一样听从号♥令
You either follow orders like the other members of this team,
否则滚蛋 -镭射眼
or you're out of it. -Cyclops.
你要解决问题 老友
If you want to settle this, mon ami,
那就放马过来
then let's do it.
牌皇 怎么回事
Gambit. What started this?
问镭射眼 一切都是他惹起的
Ask Cyclops. He's the one with all the answers.
抱歉 教授
I'm sorry, Professor,
但我觉得牌皇传播无稽的谣言很危险
but I thought it was dangerous for Gambit to spread unfounded rumors.
才不是谣言 我认识那里的人
It's not a rumor. I know someone who was there.
基诺沙人 他们欢迎变种人上岛
The Genoshans, they welcome mutants to their island.
我就说去看看 他就发疯了
I just say check it out and this one gets mad.
你像金刚狼一样坏
You're as bad as Wolverine.
你只想偷懒去躺沙滩
You just want to get away to lie around on a beach.
这不是个坏主意
That's not such a bad idea.
你们近来压力都蛮大
You've all been under a lot of stress lately.
为了团队 我们可能都要放松一下
For the good of the team, maybe we all need a chance to unwind.
如果基诺沙的居民
And if the inhabitants of Genosha
支持变种人生活在他们之中
are encouraging mutants to live among them,
那就勿失良机
this is an opportunity we can't miss.
基诺沙可以给世界做个表率
Genosha could be an example for the world.
那可难以置信
That would be incredible.
挑三个人 镭射眼
Select three X-Men, Cyclops,
派他们去给我们调查基诺沙
and send them to investigate Genosha for us.
你也要稍微放松点
And you try to relax a little.
好 暴风女 你带队 然后是牌皇
Okay, Storm, you'll head the team, seconded by Gambit.
好极啦
Formidable!
拜托 镭射眼 我能去吗 求你啦
Please, Cyclops, can I go? Please?
当然能 欢欢
Sure, Jubilee,
我猜去沙滩不会太危险
I guess a beach can't be too dangerous.
你们会乘民航♥班♥机到基诺沙
You'll take a commercial flight to Genosha.
要乔装成观光客
Your cover is that you're tourists.
好了 队友们
All right, team.
我们还需做大量准备
We have a great deal to do to get ready.
噢 天呐
Oh, gosh,
穿什么去好呢
what'll I wear?
记住 要像个观光客
Remember, act like tourists,
但任务在身 一切要小心
but keep your eyes open. You're on a mission.
放松点 镭射眼
Relax, Cyclops.
只工作不玩耍 聪明孩子会变傻
All work and no play make Jacques a dull boy.
也许我们真要度个假
Maybe we could all use a vacation.
嗯 多亏牌皇
Yeah, from Gambit.
他还活着
He's alive.
如果送他去政♥府♥工作点
If we take him to the government settlement,
我们说不定有补偿
there should be a reward for our trouble.
够买♥♥辆新的雪地摩托
Maybe enough for a new snowmobile.
我们要救这陌生人 基尤克
Our way is to help a stranger, Kiyoek,
别拿他去讨赏钱
not to use him to beg for money.
带他回营地
We'll take him to our camp.
要疗养好他
We can tend to the stranger there.
听普耶塔的话
You heard Pooyetah.
长者的话就是法律
The words of the elders are law.
有汽船经过
A motor? Out here?
你真走运 金刚狼
You have a coward's luck, Wolverine.
什么 我在哪
What? Where am I?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是普耶塔 这营地的长者
I am Pooyetah, elder of this camp.
多休息 别耗费体力
But save your strength. You need rest.
你差点冻死了 陌生人
You almost died in the cold, stranger.
叫我金刚狼
Call me Wolverine.
我现在好了 差不多
And I'm fine now, almost...
没人能挨冻后恢复得这么快
No man recovers from the ice so fast.
嗯 好吧 我是个
Yeah, well, I'm a...
你不会懂吧 你没听说过我们
You don't know, do you? You've never heard of us.
我不明白
I don't understand.
好 就当我是个速愈者
Good. Let's just say I'm a fast healer.
运动一下有助于舒筋活络
A little work will help get the kinks out of my system.
另外 我欠你一个人情
Besides, I owe you something for saving my life.
首次通知 各位乘客
First call. All passengers.
泛空917航♥班♥请在32号♥门登机
Pan Air Flight 917, now boarding at Gate 32.
航♥班♥到了 要快点
That's our flight. We'd better hurry.
好极了
All right.
基诺沙 我们来啦
Genosha, here we come.
第一次去度假 我没带错衣服吧
I hope I brought the right clothes. I've never been to a resort before.
别担心 小不点
Don't worry, little one.
你只需带泳衣和防晒油
All you need's a swimsuit and some sunscreen.
你听话别插手
Just do as you're told and stay out of the way.
撒网很讲技巧
It takes skill to handle the nets.
你说这样吗
You mean like this?
全靠腕力
It's all in the wrist.
让你看看极地的鱼有多肥
You'll see how well the Inuit fish.
我想起那段离人往事
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表