剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
and he could've wasted us both just now, but he didn't.
欢欢 如果你找到金刚狼
Jubilee? If you got a hold of Wolverine,
我们诚邀他到第一国民银行一聚
kindly invite him to join us at the first National Bank.
警用电台说那里被某个大块头洗劫了
Police radio says it's being robbed by somebody big.
很高兴大家能来参加聚会
Glad you all decided to join the party.
谁砸了这钱罐子
So who busted the piggy bank?
警♥察♥抓到他了
The police have captured him.
我到银行来开户 我试过阻止劫匪
I was in the bank to open an account. I tried to stop the robber.
这家伙总在错误的时间出现在错误的地点
This guy's always in the wrong place at the wrong time.
不是他吗
He is not the one?
真可惜
Now that is a shame,
那样高大帅气的变种人要去坐牢
locking up a big, good-looking hunk-o-mutant like that.
他说他对抗过劫匪 去跟他聊聊吧
He said he confronted the bank robber. Someone should talk to him.
跟我来 暴风女
Twist my arm, Storm.
上车 一起会会这个完美毛子
Come on. Let's play welcome wagon to tall, dark and Russian.
此梗引自1941年一部名为《完美男人》的美国电影
(Tall, Dark and Handsome)
跟大宅里一样的气味
Same scent that was at the mansion.
我们很接近他 欢欢
We're close, Jubilee.
太好了 我觉得
All right! I think.
走吧
Let's go.
听着 小淘气 少点套路
Now remember, Rogue, no scenes.
少点套路 小甜甜 多点南方风情
No scenes, sugar. Just a little down-home charm.
你好像有点累 宝贝
You look a little on the weary side, honey.
长时间值班吧
Been a long shift?
看到你就不累啦
It was till you showed up.
我手有点冷 你说呢
It's a tad chilly in here, don't you think?
传说中的冷手
Like they say, cold hands...
美国坊间传说手冷的人♥大♥多精通床笫之事
睡吧
Out cold.
轮到你
Your turn.
我猜警方把我当成贼了
I guess the police think I must be the thief.
(俄语)
(RUSSIAN)
他在那
There he is.
讨厌 拿错钥匙
Dang! Wrong key.
逃吧 帅哥 我们没时间了
Hightail it, handsome. We don't have much time.
什么 你们是谁
What? Who are you?
慈悲天使 我的朋友
Angels of mercy, my friend,
江湖人称小淘气和暴风女
known to those who love them as Rogue and Storm.
野兽 -野兽
Beast! -Beast!
野兽读的书是美国思想家梭罗的《公民不服从》
我迫切等待我的出庭日
Eagerly awaiting my day in court.
顺便说句 我们高大的
By the way, our oversized
斯拉夫朋友叫钢力士
Slavic friend is named Colossus.
他发誓他被控告的罪行与他无关
He swears he is innocent of the crime for which he stands accused.
我们相信他
We believe him.
我们需要他协助找出真正的罪犯
We will need him to help us find the real criminal.
没错 要一起越狱吗 野兽
That's right. Care to join the jail break, Beast?
谢谢 不了
Thanks, no.
改天过来探监时再跟我侃大山吧
But come back during regular visiting hours, and we'll catch up on gossip.
告诉琴 她做的曲奇很好吃
And tell Jean thanks for the delicious cookies.
来啊 大美人 一起逃吧
Come on, big and pretty. Let's make tracks.
我不能 这是法律禁止的
I cannot. It is not permitted.
(俄语)
(RUSSIAN)
相信我的朋友 他们会证明你的清白
Trust my friends. They will prove your innocence.
好吧 野兽
Agreed, Beast.
(俄语)
(RUSSIAN)
小淘气 我们被截断去路
Rogue, our way is blocked.
让帅哥们吹吹风 暴风女
Give the boys some air, Storm.
哎哟喂 没后门
Dear, dear, no back door.
现在有后门了
Now there's a back door.
我就喜欢他这样做
I just love it when he does that.
快 小淘气 他们来了
Hurry, Rogue, they are coming.
北极之风 造冰吧
Arctic winds, make ice!
醒脑提神的新钞票味
The cool, refreshing smell of mint.
暴风女 小淘气 怎么弄这么久
Storm? Rogue? What's taking you so long?
那家伙又去拆另一间银行啦
The guy's taking out another bank.
我们尽快到 甜心
Be there quick as a whip, hon,
他在里面 对吗
He's in there, isn't he?
是什么耽误了这位大神这么久
So what's taking this big shot so long?
他是谁 -红坦克
Who's that? -The Juggernaut.
停下 否则开枪
Stop or we'll shoot.
我很怕 我还是跑吧
I'm scared. I better run.
开火
Open fire!
停火
Cease fire!
棍子石头断吾骨 坦克莫伤我分毫
Sticks and stones will break my bones, but tanks will never hurt me.
原谚语下半句是“言语(words)莫伤我分毫”
给我滚开 你们在侵犯我的私人空间
Now get out of my way. You're violating my personal space.
什么
What the...
我在想办法
I'm starting to get the idea.
你要跟那家伙战斗 来吧
You wanted to fight the guy. Come on.
看着
Watch.
我手速完爆他注意力
My hand is quicker than his eye.
剩下的在小巷里
The rest is in the alley.
抱歉 不说了 我该走啦
Sorry, I can't explain. Gotta run.
常言道 笨人难聚财
Like they say, a fool and his money are soon parted.
泽维尔在哪里
So where's Xavier?
我敲过门 但他不在家
I knocked on his door but I don't think he was home.
于是我要搞点银行业务引起他注意
So I decided to do a little banking to get his attention.
七月四号♥,美国独♥立♥纪念日
怎么回事 国♥庆♥节吗
What's this? The 4th of July?
没人通知我
No one told me.
放开他 -欢欢 不
Leave him alone! -Jubilee, don't.
她要做什么 拿尿片扔我吗
What's she gonna do, hit me with her diaper?
我会给点厉害你这大垃圾桶尝尝
I'll show you, you overgrown trash can!
不自量力的小孩
Somebody's getting too big for her britches.
出来 出来 无论你在哪
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你这烦人的小婊♥子♥ -不
You shouldn't have been such a pest, girlie. -No!
欺负小孩呀 大块头
Picking on kids, big boy?
真体贴 教授向我献祭更多的变种人
How thoughtful. The Professor sent me more mutants to mangle.
是你 你抢了银行却让我背锅
You! You robbed the bank and left me to get the blame.
你怎能这样对变种人同胞
How could you do this to a fellow mutant?
我不是变种人 罐头
I'm not a mutant, tin-head.
我的力量源于魔法
My powers are magical,
任何变种垃圾都挡不住我
and none of you mutant wimps can handle them.
走着瞧
We will see.
来吧
Come on.
我总是先弄扁罐头再扔掉
I always crush my cans before I throw them away.
弄扁了 我猜他是可回收的吧
"Tank" you! I wonder if he's recyclable?
又怎样
Now what?
暴风女
Storm.
我那废柴弟弟没告诉过你 这是没用的吗
Didn't my worthless brother tell you it's no use?
你杀了他
You killed him.
我们已知的一切都无法杀掉他
Nothing we know of can kill him.
我全力攻击他的意识 但无法渗透进去
I'm trying to attack his mind, but I can't get through.
他的头盔保护他免受精神渗透
His helmet protects his mind from probes.
我有个办法
I've got an idea.
我们要来个另类的团队合作
It'll take all of us working together for a change,
可能有点用
but it just might work.
出来 胆小鬼们
Quit hiding, you chickens.
什么 又玩宝宝抱抱?
What's this, baby cuddles again?
挠痒痒要用力点
Give me more. That tickles.
好啦 你明知伤不了我 省省吧
Come on, you know you can't hurt me. Give it a rest.
谁关灯啦
Who turned out the lights?
什么 多人摔跤赛
What is this, tag team?
睡觉觉吧 大块头 -我感到刺痛
Nighty-night, big boy. -I feel a tingle.
我受伤了吗
Is this supposed to hurt?
等着 你很快就知道
Just wait. You'll feel it soon enough.
我想这个南方小美女尝到
And I think Little Miss Cornpone is getting a taste of
吸掉我力量的滋味
what it's like to try to absorb my powers.
查尔斯 你倒好 你是好孩子
Charles, you had it easy. You were the good one!
但现在我最强
But now I'm the strongest,
我会干掉你和你那可怜的X战警
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表