剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
It's always hard to say goodbye to an old friend.
不
No.
你最好别插手 小虫子
You should have stayed out of my way, insect.
友好点 剑齿虎
Be nice to the guy, Sabretooth.
他可是东道主
He's our host.
老友 运气再好 一次清零
Lots of luck, pal. Stay gone this time.
不 没时间了
No. There is no time.
我们会快点的
We'll make time.
因为我 你们失去家园
Because of me your people have lost their village.
我会帮你们重建的
I want to help you rebuild it.
谢了 朋友
Thank you, my friend.
但我们要走了
But we are moving on.
多年来 很多族人要搬到城里住
For years, many have wanted to move to the city.
现在他们如愿了
Now they have their wish.
传统生活不再传承
The old ways are no more.
年轻人会给族人们带来新的生活
The young ones will have to find a new way for the people to live.
你们把我当朋友
You called me friend.
我能永远住在沙滩 都不想回家了
I could live at the beach forever. I don't ever want to go home.
没错 亲爱的 我喜欢这种任务
You said it, chère. This is my kind of mission.
看来基诺沙是真心接纳变种人
The Genoshans' acceptance of mutants seems to be genuine.
但我们还需做更多调查
But we still have a great deal of checking to do.
我说都回房♥里去 摆好行李就睡一觉吧
I suggest we go to our rooms, finish unpacking and get some sleep.
我会放好行李 但应该睡不着
I'll unpack, but I don't think I'll be able to sleep.
没见过欢欢这么开心
I've never seen Jubilee so happy.
也许基诺沙是人间天堂
Maybe Genosha is a paradise.
毒气
Gas!
暴风女 牌皇 怎么回事
Storm, Gambit, what's happening?
我们必须出去
We've got to get out.
投降 变种人
Surrender, mutants.
不 牌皇 别伤害人类
No, Gambit. We cannot endanger human life.
也许你不能
Maybe you can't.
不
No.
未完待续
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表