剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
小淘气 快带他去医务室
Rogue! Get him to the infirmary. Fast!
他情况稳定 快要痊愈了
He's stabilized.He's going to be all right.
我错了 金刚狼 我该听你说的
I was wrong, Wolverine. I should have listened to you.
我被变种人♥大♥团结的理想冲昏头脑
I let my passion for an ideal that all mutants could be brothers blind me.
我又失败了
That's twice I've failed.
教授 是我们失败了
We failed, Professor. Together.
我们不能再失败
We cannot afford to lose again,
否则万磁王那类人会得逞
or Magneto and those like him will prevail.
他在外面阴谋盘算着
He's out there, scheming, planning.
我今天能糊弄过他 但我想当那天到来
I was able to trick him today. But I wonder when the time comes,
X战警能准备好吗
will the X-Men be ready?
好吧 泽维尔 你要站在人类那边
All right, Xavier.You've cast your lot with humankind.
但其他人明白
But the others will understand.
变种人会以庞然的数目跟随我
Mutants will come to me by the thousands,
我们会消灭你们的
and we shall destroy you!
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表