剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
That explains why Bishop thought Gambit was the assassin.
他在干嘛 睡午觉?
What's he doing, taking a nap?
好啦 妈妈 我们安全了
All right, Mama, we're safe now.
你而已 我让天启失望了
You may be, but I have failed Apocalypse.
他想让凯利遇刺
He wanted Kelly assassinated,
让全人类有应得的未来
to ensure the human race the future it deserves.
离开他
Leave him!
他让我变成这样子 还指派我任务
He made me what I am, gave me purpose.
就像泽维尔教授对你做的那样
Just like Professor Xavier did with you.
这不一样 妈妈
It ain't the same, Mama!
天启要奴役他人
Apocalypse wants slaves,
你在梅亚岛也忍♥心把我变成奴隶
like you tried to turn me into, back on Muir Island!
为什么
Why?
可能只有那样你才会回到我身边
It seemed like the only way to get you back.
我又回到未来了
I'm back in the future again!
一切都没变 跟我离开时没分别
Nothing's changed. It's all just like I left it.
有必要的话 你能不断重复穿越
You can try again, and again, if you have to,
但我要先把机器修好
once the machine is rebuilt.
反正我们有大把时间
The one thing we have plenty of is time.
但我成功了 锻造者
But I didn't fail, Forge!
我阻止了行刺
I stopped the assassination!
后来肯定又发生了些什么事
Then something else must've happened afterwards,
导致未来仍是这种状况
something that has made the future still turn out like this.
教授 凯利参议员为何要见你
Why does Senator Kelly want to see you, Professor?
大概现在他能接受我的建议了
Perhaps now he's ready to listen to my proposals.
等等 有些不对劲
Wait! There's something wrong.
不
No!
教授 凯利不见了
Kelly's gone, Professor.
这团伙一定有其他我们没见过的变种人
There must've been more mutants in the gang than we knew about.
我相信不是同一团伙所为
I don't believe this is the work of the same gang.
为什么 教授
Why not, Professor?
因为我的手表停了
Because my watch has stopped.
我不明白 那很重要吗
I don't understand. Why is that important?
因为手表被磁化了
Because it's been magnetized.
未完待续
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表