剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on X-MEN...
领袖承诺过 等大坝建成就释放你们
The Leader has promised that you mutants will be released once this dam is built.
但如果想逃 就休想离开基诺沙
But if you try to escape, you will never leave Genosha.
抓到一个想逃的变种人
This mutant apprehended while attempting to escape.
暴风女
Storm!
等大坝完工 我们就有独♥立♥的输电网
We'll have our own power grid once the dam is finished.
主模的孩子们就能追捕世界各地的变种人
Then Mastermold's children will be able to track down mutants anywhere on the planet.
我听说发生了奴隶叛乱
I understand there was a revolt by the slaves.
我们任其发生 以挫其士气
We allowed it to happen, to break their spirit.
当我公开叛徒身份时 他们都大跌眼镜
You should have seen their faces when I showed them who had betrayed them.
他自称牌皇
He calls himself Gambit.
快点 亲爱的
Quickly, chèrie!
我知道你会救我们
I knew you would rescue us.
危险逼近
Imminent danger.
我召唤风暴的全部威力
I summon the full power of the storm!
请接听 教授
Come in, Professor.
我在找……
I'm getting a visual on the...
学校 -不可能
The school! -It can't be!
X战警
第一季 第八集
势不可挡的红坦克
还是没人接听 很奇怪
There's still no answer. That's odd.
教授可能在打盹
Maybe the Prof's taking a snooze.
你觉得就凭你能停好这破飞机?
You think you can land this tub by yourself?
两分钟内着陆 我在找……
Touchdown in two minutes. I'm getting a visual on the...
学校 -不可能
The school! -It can't be!
万一教授在里面
What if the Professor's in there?
我们会找到他
We're gonna find out.
先搜查废墟 但小心点
Begin searching the ruins, but take care.
泽维尔教授可能在里面
Professor Xavier may be among them.
没人知道我们住在这里 谁会拆学校
People don't know we live here. Who'd do this to a school?
来啊 教授 别玩了
Come on, Professor. Stop playing around.
告诉我们你没事
Tell us you're all right.
风 帮我一把
Wind, aid my hands!
暴风女 有教授的踪迹吗
Storm, any sign of the Professor?
没有
None.
机库没事 我们要去议战室
No damage to the hangar area. We're on our way to the War Room.
教授 无论你在哪 快回复我
Professor, wherever you are, you must answer me now.
拜托
Please.
没人回复我
There's no response.
就是说他不在了
That means he's gone
或者昏过去 还是……
or unconscious or...
琴 琴
Jean? Jean!
嗯 镭射眼
Yes, Cyclops?
叫大家都下来战斗室 我们有发现
Have everyone come down to the War Room. We've found something.
脑波增幅器有一条教授的信息
Cerebro has a message from the Professor.
欢欢
Jubilee.
你们好 X战警
Greetings, X-Men.
我踏上一场能永远改变我们命运的旅程
I'm taking a journey whose results may change our lives forever.
我就说到这 再见
I cannot tell you anything more now, farewell.
嗯 我们把学校照看得不错
Well, we've done a fine job looking after the school.
信息是在大宅被毁前留下的
This message was left before the mansion was destroyed.
但愿教授能及时逃离
I just hope the Professor made it out in time.
有线索吗
Find any clues?
有吧
Maybe.
别松懈 我们要计划接着的行动
Don't take off. We have to plan our next move.
随你的便 伙计
Do whatever you want, pal.
我猜教授想在自己断气前被找到
Something tells me the Professor wants to be found while he's still breathing.
教授要我们团队合作
The Professor wants us to work as a team.
金刚狼要去哪
Where's Wolverine going?
老样子 自行其道
His own way, like he always does.
但愿他敏锐的感官别让他无视这玩意
I just hope his keen senses tell him not to take this thing on alone.
哇 大脚怪
Whoa! Bigfoot time.
你确定要找到这家伙吗
Are you sure we wanna find this guy?
暴风女 带上小淘气和欢欢
Storm, take Rogue and Jubilee.
跟踪金刚狼并接近他
Track Wolverine down and stay close to him.
别管他说什么 他需要你们
I don't care what he says, he's gonna need you.
我们立即动身
We shall leave at once.
金刚狼怎能总是这样走开了
Why must Wolverine always rush off in this way?
没事 暴风女
Come on, Storm.
他也是担心教授 就这样
It's 'cause he's worried about the Professor, that's all.
他更像是要找人干架
It's more like he wants to kick some butt.
不管怎样
Whatever the reason,
泽维尔教授的第一准则就是团队合作
Professor Xavier's first ruleis to work as a team.
瞧 是他的吉普
Look, there's his Jeep.
我们分头行动能快点找到金刚狼
We shall find Wolverine more quickly if we separate.
记得随时保持联络
Remember to keep in touch at all times.
我要先找到他
I hope I find him first.
我和金刚狼能应对任何事
Me and Wolverine can take on anything.
工人们怎么了
What's eating the hard hats?
像是被外国佬抢了饭碗
Looks like they got replaced by some foreign guy.
他们觉得他是变种人
They think he's a mutant.
他块头 是不是很大
Is he, like, real big?
嘿 麦克
Hey, Mike.
你最好确保超级毛子不会出故障
You better make sure Super Russki doesn't malfunction.
应该是他了
That's gotta be him.
哈?
Huh?
什么
What the...
大楼拆好了
Your building is crushed.
今天加班吗
Any more today?
不错 你能再次报上名来吗
Great job. What'd you say your name was again?
我叫钢力士 来自俄♥国♥
I am Colossus, from Russia.
他名叫变种人♥渣♥ 拿了我们工资
His name is mutant scab and that's our money!
他就是夷平大宅的家伙
That's gotta be the guy that totaled the mansion.
去抓住他
Let's get him.
别急 小欢欢
Not so fast, little Jubilee.
来看他怎样对付这群家伙
Let's see how he handles these guys.
回俄♥国♥去 人♥渣♥ -别搞他 他把活干好了
Go back to Russia, scab. -Leave him alone. He got the job done.
你们负责清理
You guys can clean up.
我们不会给变种人爱好者打工
We're not working for any mutant lover.
怎么啦 我做得不好吗
What's wrong? Was my job no good?
不 不 他们要砸你……
No, no. They wanted to crush...
要砸大楼
Knock over the building.
同志们 一起开工吧
Comrades, let us all work together.
当心
Look out!
看到了吗
Did you see that?
动不了他分毫
Didn't even phase him.
放过我吧
Let me go!
人都跑了
Now you run away.
我做错什么
What I have done wrong?
我先想到的是你砸了教授的大宅
The first thing was crushing the Professor's mansion.
膂力惊人
Guy's got a great arm.
你们美♥国♥佬♥都疯了
You Americans are all crazy.
别动他
Leave him alone!
放下我 大公牛
Put me down, you big ox!
你为什么打钢力士 小不点
Why do you fight Colossus, little one?
你吃我一记烟花
Just let me get a good shot at you.
不要这样 小不点
You must stop this, little one!
你要怎样
What do you want?
我不知道什么大宅
I do not know of any mansion.
你搞错了
It is a mistake.
说得对 伊凡
You're right, Ivan.
这些美国人怎么了
What is it with these Americans?
他们真古怪
They are very strange people.
金刚狼
Wolverine.
来啊 他要开溜了
Come on. He's getting away!
不是他
He's not the guy.
拜托
Get a clue.
他这样说你也信
You think he's not the guy just 'cause he said so?
嗯 我也这样说
No, 'cause I said so.
他身上不是大宅里的气味
He ain't what I smelled at the mansion
他刚才可以弄死我们 但他没有
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表