剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
我最精确也只能定位到这里
This is as close as I can pinpoint their location.
暴风女
Storm?
我没事 一定要找到他们
I am fine. We must find them.
姐 这里挺幽闭的
Gal, it's tight down here.
如果有麻烦
If things get rough...
闭嘴 法国仔 由她吧
Can it, Cajun. It's her call.
往哪走
Which way?
斯科特和琴挑的角落真够生僻浪漫呀
Scott and Jean pick one strange romantic hideaway, non?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我在捕捉气味
I'm getting a scent.
像是有人跟踪我们
Someone may be tracking us.
站住
Hold it.
地底的蟑螂长这么大呀
Roaches grow big down here.
局势胶着啊 老友
Sticky situation, mon ami.
暂时而已
Not for long.
帮帮她 她不见好转
Help her. She not going to make it.
她自己能行
Let her ask.
琴
Jean.
妈咪
Mommy?
这些坏人是谁
Who are these bad people?
离我两母女远点
Leave me alone with my daughter.
叫他们走开
Make them go away.
求你了 妈咪
Please, Mommy.
女士 你收养错女儿了
Lady, you picked the wrong girl to adopt.
拜托 不
Please. No.
满身蝎子
Covered with scorpions.
满身蝎子 -不
Covered with scorpions. -No.
满身蝎子
Covered with scorpions.
快把蝎子弄走
Get them off me.
你对我的脑子做了什么
What're you doing to my head?
琴 你还好吧
Jean. You okay?
别担心 有我在
Don't worry. I'm here.
我在哪
Where am I?
怎么了 镭射眼
What's... Cyclops.
我们要去救他
We've got to help him.
太迟了 X战警
You're too late, X-Men.
他已经死了
No one can help him now.
镭射眼
Cyclops.
噢 不
Oh, no.
你们领袖是个伟大的战士 我们为他哀悼
Your leader was a great warrior. We mourn his loss.
我的族人会把你们安全送回地面
My Morlocks will provide safe passage to the surface world.
伟大的战士 呃?
Great warrior, eh?
把他分尸再带回去可好?
How about we take him back in pieces?
金刚狼 不 不要
Wolverine, no, don't.
小镭有他的毛病 但总不会有股莫洛克味
Cyke has his problems, but he don't smell like a Morlock.
看来我们必须说服他们放人
Looks like we're going to have to persuade them to give him back.
蠢材
Fools.
你们在这里打不过我们
You can't fight us here.
你们要提高一下待客水平
You all need to brush up on your hospitality.
呆在一起 别让他们逐个击破
Stay together.Do not let them divide us.
祝你们好运 地底老友
Here is mud in your eyes, mes subterranean frères.
下来跟我公平决战
Come down here and fight me fair.
够公平吧
That fair enough?
来啊 小姐
Come on, lady...
你能厉害点……
You can do better than...
这才像话 哈?
That's more like it. Huh?
我就喜欢欲拒还迎的类型
I love it when they play hard to get.
好球
Nice shooting.
哈?
Huh?
她去哪了
Where'd she go?
难道你想我啦
Don't tell me you missed me?
嘿 给我下来
Hey. Get off of me.
好的 小甜甜
Sure, sugar.
退后 老太婆
Stay back, old woman.
你会受伤的
You going to get hurt.
我很好 亲爱的
I'm feeling fine, dearie.
但你脸色不太好 怎么了
But you don't look so good. What's wrong?
染瘟疫啦?
Got a touch of the plague?
快去帮牌皇
Quickly. Get her off of him.
好热
The fever...
那老姑娘迷倒你啦
That old gal got you bad.
暴风女
Storm.
立即送他回大宅
Get him back to the mansion immediately.
收到
You got it.
琴
Jean.
放我下去
Put me down.
尽情跑吧 小姐
Run all you like, lady.
我喜欢打猎
I like to hunt.
镭射眼
Cyclops.
我现在就能让大把女人伤心欲绝
I could make a couple of women real sad right now,
但真不忍♥心让琴伤心
but if there's one thing I can't stand, it's seeing Jean cry.
原来他爱那女人 你懂该怎么做吧
So he loves the woman. You know what to do.
试试用心灵感应联♥系♥金刚狼
See if you can contact Wolverine telepathically.
别搞了
Don't bother.
快吹走这群鼻涕虫 再冲出这垃圾窝
Blow those slugs off, and let's bust out of this puke hole.
好密封
So close,
好幽闭 好幽闭
so tight. So tight...
轮到这头野兽了
Now for the animal.
你 让我得不到我的挚爱
You. Keeping me from what is mine.
你 让我得不到我的挚爱
You. Keeping me from what's mine.
金刚狼
Wolverine.
清醒点 金刚狼
Fight it, Wolverine.
她迷倒你 让你变弱
She's making you love her. Making you weaker.
不 我不能
No. I can't.
谁轻举妄动 镭射眼就没命
Anyone moves, and Cyclops is gone.
听我号♥令 消灭X战警
At my order, destroy the X-Men
一个一个地杀
one at a time,
直到他们的领袖同意我的条件
until their leader agrees to my terms.
我们该来个了断 夜行女
Now we shall decide it, Callisto.
你和我 马上
You and I. Now.
筹码是镭射眼和莫洛克的族长之位
For Cyclops and for the leadership of the Morlocks.
暴风女 别傻了
Storm, are you nuts?
你拒绝就会失去族人的拥戴 好吗
Refuse me and lose the respect of your tribe. Well?
你以任何形式使出超能力
Use your mutant powers in any way,
哪怕一声雷 一丝风
a crack of thunder, the slightest breeze,
我的莫洛克都会杀掉你的人
and my Morlocks will kill your people.
同意
Agreed.
不利索啊 暴风女
You're slow, Storm.
地面生活弱化你啦?
Surface life make you soft?
保持冷静 小姐
Keep your head, lady.
你输了
You've lost.
夜行女
Callisto.
但罪不至死
But you shall not die.
杀戮不是X战警所为
Killing is not the X-Men's way.
莫洛克们 你们不用再生活在黑暗中
Morlocks, you no longer need to live in darkness.
作为你们族长
As your leader,
我让大宅作为你们和X战警的避风港
I offer you safe haven at the mansion with the X-Men.
你们不再无家可归
You are outcasts no more.
我们的地盘是地底
Our place is down here.
不会生活在普通人类之中
We can't live among normal humans.
当人类接纳变种人 我们才会回到地面
When humanity accepts mutantkind, then we will come to the surface.
当实现这种接纳时 我就会回归本族
When such acceptance is achieved, I shall return to you.
在那之前 我的统治权由夜行女代理
Until then Callisto will rule in my place.
琴 我错过些什么吗
Jean? Did I miss something?
没有太多
Nothing much...
我做梦都没想到你有这么漂亮的眼睛
I never dreamed you had such beautiful eyes.
牌皇怎么样
How's Gambit doing?
恢复得不错
Recuperating nicely.
几乎跟你绝处逢生一样不可思议
It's almost as miraculous as your return from the dead.
我猜你们的约会够难忘的吧
I take it your date was sufficiently memorable.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表