剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
I think he's getting ready to raise you.
这就是我的异能
That's my mutant power.
你要吸收一下这玩意吗
How would you like to try absorbing these?
都给我坐好
Now sit down, both of you!
否则碎掉的扑克牌就是你们的榜样
Or cards won't be the only thing that gets cut around here!
我已就位
I am in position.
有情况就跟我们说一声
You see anything, just give us a holler.
牌皇 住手 别
Gambit, stop... No...
这不是真的
It's not true.
日出无限好
Nice sunrise.
真有情怀 肉球哥
Lovely sentiment, old Blob.
今天很适合搞暗♥杀♥
A spiffing day for an assassination.
如果搞砸了你们都得死
And if we fail, you will be eliminated.
参议院变种人事务委员会再次开会
The Senate Subcommittee on Mutant Affairs meets again today
讨论变种人在社会中的合适定位
to consider the proper place of mutants in society.
你是打牌还是看电视
You gonna play cards or watch TV?
发牌吧 法国仔
It's your deal, Cajun.
这局不准带鬼牌
And no more wild card games!
我总觉得他出老千
I still think he's cheating.
那你来发牌好了
Then you better cut the cards.
嘿
Hey!
牌皇 站住
Gambit! Stop!
我没说错吧 聪明人
Believe me now, smart guy?
闭嘴 菜鸟
Shut up, rookie!
这边
This way.
你让他跑了
You let him get away!
你什么忙都帮不上
I didn't see you doing much!
难怪你送我回来改变未来
No wonder you sent me back to change the future,
原来是你把未来搞成那样子
because everything that happens is your fault!
难以置信
I still don't believe it.
人类正确 变异滚开
Humans, yes! Mutants, no!
人类正确 变异滚开
Humans, yes! Mutants, no!
该转移群众注意力了 雪崩宝贝
Shall we begin the diversion, Avalanche, old darling?
我们去拆房♥子 参议院也要拆
We'll bring the house down, and the Senate, too.
人类正确
Humans, yes!
泽维尔教授
Professor Xavier,
你以前结交过反♥动♥变种人吗
have you associated in the past with renegade mutants?
不 参议员 我没有
No, Senator, I have not.
你开办的学校不会是宣传支持变种人的
Then it isn't true that your school for the gifted is really a clearing house
信息交换中心吧
for pro-mutant propaganda?
本校致力实现人类和变种人
My school is dedicated to the idea that mutants can live peacefully
和平共存的理念 -你来这里是答疑
alongside ordinary humans... -You're here to answer questions.
噢 天呐
Oh, my God!
分秒不差
Right on time.
我听到了你的答疑
I got your answers right here!
别让他们拆掉大厦
Stop them before they bring the whole building down!
不给拆就烧呗
Perhaps we'll burn it down instead!
X战警 速到国会大厦
X-Men, come to the Capitol at once.
X战警 速到国会大厦
X-Men, come to the Capitol at once.
人类正确 变异滚开
Humans, yes! Mutants, no!
嘿 怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
急什么 四眼仔
What's your hurry, four-eyes?
你的猪脸笑得都歪一边去了
You gonna be laughing out the other side of your chubby face.
小心
Look out!
我要坐扁这些X小丑
I'm gonna flatten these X-Clowns by sitting on them!
真恶心
That's gross!
天呐 说我恶心?
Goodness, was that me?
没东西伤得了肉球
Nothing hurts the Blob!
好 小胖墩 来跳支舞
Okay, round boy! Let's dance!
嘿 走开 别这样
Hey, get off of me! Come on!
滚开 滚
Get away! Get...
暴风女 上
Now, Storm!
我召唤北极寒风
I summon the cold of the Arctic winds!
嘿
Hey!
我被冻住了
I'm freezing in here.
来砌小冰屋
Let's make an igloo.
金刚狼
Wolverine!
你在这干什么 牌皇和毕肖普呢
What are you doing here? Where are Gambit and Bishop?
看枪 反♥动♥派
Eat plasma, renegade!
法国刺客抢先我们一步
The Cajun assassin got the jump on us.
牌皇在哪
Where's Gambit?
他应该跟你在一起 还有你
He's supposed to be with you. And you!
出尽全力吧 雪崩
Give it to them straight up, Avalanche!
当心 小镭
Look out, Cyke!
毕肖普
Bishop!
没事 他能搞定
It's all right! He can take it!
太沉了
It's too heavy.
留得青山在……
"He who fights and runs away..."
闭嘴 逃啊
Just shut up and run!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
这小孩在哭 你哄哄她
This kid's crying. Do something.
我们要快点 镭射眼
We must move quickly, Cyclops.
两个反♥动♥派在逃窜 快
Two of the renegades are escaping. Hurry!
等等 暴风女 毕肖普呢
Wait, Storm! Where's Bishop?
小淘气 看到毕肖普了吗
Rogue, can you see Bishop?
我要不是淑女肯定吐他口水
I could spit on him, if I wasn't a lady.
他这是要竞选国会议员吗
Looks like he's running for Congress.
毕肖普
Bishop!
你到这来才安全 参议员
You should be safe in here, Senator.
什么情况
What's going on?
你会永垂不朽 老友
You're about to make history, mon ami.
我们需要一个见证者
All we need is a witness.
要告诉大家 这是对抗变种人的下场
You tell them all, this is what happens when you go against mutants.
尤其是对抗牌皇和X战警
Especially Gambit and the X-Men.
见到我好惊讶吧 我就知道
Surprised to see me? I know I am.
参议员 你还好吗
Are you all right, Senator?
你没有我看起来那么壮呀
Maybe you not as tough as I look, non?
叛徒
Traitor!
没事了 参议员 都结束了
It's all right, Senator. It's over.
两个你?
Two of you?
他在冒充我 他是易形者
That one's an imposter, a shape-shifter.
也许吧
Maybe.
我两个都不放过 以防万一
Better take you both out, just to be sure.
火力全开
At full force.
别伤害他 毕肖普
Don't you hurt him, Bishop.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要把你送回未来
I'm sending you back where you belong!
不 不
No! No!
都结束了 凯利先生 请你回避一下
It's all over, Mr. Kelly. Now go on and let us be.
拜托 参议员 听她的话
Please, Senator, just do what she says.
你
You!
事情比我想象中的还要过瘾
This is gonna be more satisfying than I thought.
小淘气 你不会伤害我
You won't hurt me, Rogue.
你会帮我出逃
You're going to help me escape.
我怎么会干那种傻事
Now why would I do a crazy thing like that?
因为我以前是这模样
Because once I looked like this.
妈妈
Mama!
我收养你之后就教你这样称呼我
That's what I told you to call me after I took you in.
你离家出走前都这样叫我
What you called me until the day you ran away.
我以前帮过你 你现在会报答我吗
Now, are you gonna help me, the way I once helped you?
慢着
Hold it.
我闻到枪油味
I smell something oily.
你还好吗 参议员
Are you all right, Senator?
我真搞不懂
What I am is confused!
先是有个变种人要杀我
First one of you mutants tries to kill me,
然后另一个救了我
then another one saves me,
还都长得一样
only it's the same one!
有个跟我长得一样的女人变成男人
There's a woman who looked like me, who changed into a man,
还 嗯 就在里头
and, well, it's back there!
易形者
A shape-shifter!
所以毕肖普才认定牌皇是刺客
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表