剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on the X-MEN...
他是刺客 必须干掉他
He's the assassin! He has to be terminated!
有人说刺客吗
Somebody say "assassin"?
全世界都因为他而被奴役
Because of him, the whole world is going to be enslaved!
你们信仰的一切都会被毁灭
Everything you believe in will lie in ashes!
而X战警则全军覆没
And the X-Men are going to die.
这都源于华盛顿的一宗命案
It starts with a single death, in Washington, D.C.
我打算在这非常之夜宣布
I intend, this very evening, to declare my candidacy
我要竞选合众国的总统
for President of the United States!
什么情况
What's going on?
你会永垂不朽 老友
You're about to make history, mon ami.
见到我好惊讶吧 我就知道
Surprised to see me? I know I am.
教授 凯利不见了
Kelly's gone, Professor.
我的手表停了
My watch has stopped.
我不明白 那很重要吗
I don't understand. Why is that important?
因为手表被磁化了
Because it's been magnetized.
X战警
第一季 第十三集 季终集
最终决定
打倒变种人
No more mutants!
今日爆发的反变种人暴♥动♥
Anti-mutant riots erupted today
遍布全美数十个城市
in dozens of cities across America,
群众就反♥动♥变种人
as crowds expressed their outrage
绑♥架♥参议员罗伯特·凯利
over the kidnapping of Senator Robert Kelly
表示愤怒
by renegade mutants.
我们救了那个混球 却得到如此回报
We save the jerk's butt, and look at the thanks we get!
他被绑♥架♥了 我们要尽快找到他
And he has been kidnapped. We must find him quickly.
如果找不到凯利
If Kelly isn't found,
席卷全国的反变种人热潮会殃及我们
an anti-mutant fever could sweep the nation, destroying us all!
但这是大海捞针 教授
But he could be anywhere, Professor.
没错 但我们确定万磁王是绑匪
True, but we know Magneto's his kidnapper.
借助脑波增幅器 我们能找到他
With Cerebro's help, we'll find him.
你带我来这干嘛 意欲何为
Why did you bring me here? What do you want?
取你性命
Your life.
嗯 凯利参议员 跟你一样
You see, Senator Kelly, like you,
我相信变种人和普通人类
I believe that mutants and normal humans
不会和平共存
cannot live together in peace.
生死之战马上开始
The war for survival must begin now,
我们变种人很强大 而你们人类还在内讧
while we mutants are strong, and you are still divided.
你的遇刺会是战争的导火索
Your assassination would have ignited that war.
我飞到华盛顿
I flew to Washington
想见证新纪♥元♥的开端
to witness the beginning of a new age!
你会永垂不朽
You are about to make history.
但X战警救了你
But the X-Men saved you.
该我来完成他人未竟之事业
It is up to me to finish what others have started.
别 求你了
No! Please!
我有家庭 有小孩
I've got a family, children!
闭嘴
Be quiet!
我打小就见过别人被处决 包括妇孺
When I was a boy, I saw men executed. Women and children.
我每晚都发誓不让历史重演
Each night, I swore to myself, never again.
但我们先得强大起来
But we must prevail.
永别了 参议员
Goodbye, Senator.
变种人解放运动开始
Mutant liberation begins.
哨兵
Sentinels!
蠢材
Fools!
你们以为机器人能对抗磁力之主?
Do you think robots can resist the master of magnetism?
本系列哨兵纯塑料制♥造♥ 不含金属
This series of Sentinels is made of plastics, not metals.
你的磁控力对我们无效
Your magnetic powers are useless against us.
不管你们怎样找到我 但
I don't know how you knew I was here, but...
整艘船都是我的武器
This entire ship is my weapon!
记住 我们要先平安救出凯利参议员
Remember, our mission is to get Senator Kelly to safety.
再去对付万磁王
We can deal with Magneto later.
镭射眼 看
Cyclops, look!
万磁王
Magneto!
伙伴们 有哨兵
Mes amis, a Sentinel!
你咋呼什么 哨兵部件而已
It takes a whole Sentinel to scare most people.
哨兵们肯定救走了凯利参议员
The Sentinels must have rescued Senator Kelly.
但谁下的命令
But who sent them?
不像是老年机器人的声音
That don't sound like any old robot.
万磁王
It's Magneto!
终于能打败万磁王之类的难缠变种人
We have an answer for rebellious mutants like Magneto.
你救了我 崔斯克博士
You saved my life, Dr. Trask.
有什么可以为你效劳
How can I help you?
我想要一道允许哨兵负责
I want a Presidential order putting Sentinels
管控变种人的总统令
in charge of controlling mutants.
当我当上总统后
You'll have that order
你立即会获得该法令
as soon as I'm elected President.
哨兵 送凯利参议员回他的竞选总部
Sentinel, return Senator Kelly to his campaign headquarters.
不
No.
什么
What?
主模 这个新哨兵不服从命令
Mastermold! This new Sentinel won't obey my orders!
是个次品
It's defective!
不是次品
It is not defective.
现在我来发号♥施令
I am giving the orders now.
你要取出凯利参议员的大脑
You will remove Senator Kelly's brain
再用电脑代替掉
and replace it with a computer.
什么
What?
你不能那样做 我是合众国参议员
You can't do that! I'm a United States senator.
你只是第一个 凯利参议员
You are only the first, Senator Kelly.
哨兵们正在带回全球各地的领导人
My Sentinels are bringing me leaders from all over the world.
最终 他们的大脑都会被换成电脑
In time, all of their brains will be replaced.
他们会变得非常优秀
It will be a vast improvement.
等万磁王一恢复体力
As soon as Magneto regains his strength,
我们就问他凯利的事
we'll question him about Kelly.
如果凯利还活着 他应该还安全
If Kelly's alive, he's probably safe.
没错 我们则不然
Yeah, but we're not.
要找出那些哨兵 先发制人干掉它们
We gotta find those Sentinels and hit them before they hit us.
从哪找起呢 小甜甜
Where are we supposed to start looking, sugar?
哨兵反斗城?
Sentinels 'R' Us?
有一个办法
There is a way.
牌皇在基诺沙见过那个控制哨兵的人
On Genosha, Gambit saw the man in charge of the Sentinels.
如果我们探测牌皇的意识
If we look inside his mind,
应该能找到那个人
perhaps we can find that man.
这由你决定 牌皇
It's up to you, Gambit.
我能扫描你的记忆吗
Will you let me scan your memories?
别回放太早的片段就好
You don't go too far back, non?
专注那个你在基诺沙见过的人
Concentrate on Genosha and the man you saw,
那个疑似消失的人
the one we thought had perished.
我在你的印象中搜寻
I'm looking through your mind's eye.
定住那张图
Hold that image.
脑波增幅器能访问过百万个身份识别文件
Cerebro can access millions of identification files.
联邦安全署 亨利·彼得·盖里克
Henry Peter Gyrich, Federal Security Agency.
崔斯克 崔斯克
Trask. Trask!
我感到有点不对劲
Something's wrong. I can feel it.
镭射眼 你们要准备好 他快要到了
Cyclops, you all better get ready. He's heading your way.
暴风女 温和点拦住他
Stop him gently, Storm.
温和者不过飘雪
As gently as the falling snow.
下雪?
Snow?
什么情况 下雪?
What do you mean, snow?
亨利·盖里克 -哈?
Henry Gyrich! -Huh?
我是联邦安全署的亨利·盖里克
This is Henry Gyrich, Federal Security Agency.
我被变种人袭击了
I'm being attacked by mutants!
哈?
Huh?
别伤害他 金刚狼
Don't hurt him, Wolverine.
我们只想知道哨兵基地在哪里
All we want is the location of the Sentinels' base.
盖里克 是我 崔斯克
Gyrich! It's me, Trask!
主模囚禁了我 它不受控制了
Mastermold is holding me prisoner! He's taken over!
它要取出凯利的大脑 把凯利变成机器人
He's going to replace Kelly's brain, turn him into a robot!
它要对全球各国领导人都这样做
He's going to do the same thing to every leader in the world.
盖里克
Gyrich!
盖里克
Gyrich!
哨兵基地在哪里
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表