剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Morph? I don't sense anything.
镭射眼
Cyclops!
我懂你是什么感受 金刚狼 但……
I know how you feel about it, Wolverine, but...
你懂毛线 小毛头
You know nothing, little man!
下一次 你就尝尝这个
Next time, I use these!
我受够你了
I've taken enough from you.
来干一架啊
Let's do it!
来看看你没管事时能有多牛逼
Let's see how tough you are when you ain't giving orders.
镭射眼 金刚狼
Cyclops! Wolverine!
都住手
Stop it!
这小战士抛弃队友
Soldier boy here left them behind.
我们都知道 野兽和千面人可能还活着
For all we know, Morph and Beast may still be alive.
野兽还活着 -千面人呢
Beast is. -What about Morph?
他走了 老友
He's gone, mon ami.
懦夫 全都是懦夫
Cowards, all of them!
金刚狼
Wolverine!
告诉镭射眼 我送他一辆开篷车
Tell Cyclops I made him a convertible.
出了这事不怪他
What happened isn't his fault.
金刚狼
Wolverine!
也不怪你
It's not your fault, either.
千面人 野兽
Morph. Beast.
金刚狼 退后
Wolverine! Pull back!
千面人
Morph?
不
No!
野兽
Beast!
我去救他
I'll get him!
让你们尝尝艾德曼合金
It's adamantium-tasting time, boys!
五牌扑克
Five-card stud.
五牌扑克是德州扑克的一种玩法,
“杰克高手”则多见于网络或电子牌局
“杰克高手”开局
Jacks or better to open.
来 小淘气
Come on, Rogue!
镭射眼 给他们开开眼界
Cyclops, give them an eyeful.
呃噢 飞起来好了
Uh-oh! Let's fly!
镭射眼 你也快逃
Cyclops, move your butt!
金刚狼 我们必须撤了
Wolverine, we've got to pull back.
镭射眼 我们火力被压制住
Cyclops! We are being overwhelmed.
该撤退了
We must retreat.
来 金刚狼 撤吧
Come on, Wolverine! Let's go!
去你的 镭射眼
Eat dirt, Cyclops.
X战警不会仓皇逃窜
X-Men don't cut and run.
我回去救野兽和千面人
I'm going back for Beast and Morph.
我们救不了他俩
We can't help them.
也许你是救不了 小子 那我去救
Maybe you can't, Junior, but I can.
我不准你送命
I won't let you throw your life away!
回来
Come back here!
我自行我道
I go where I wanna go.
抱歉 这次不行 小甜甜
Sorry. Not this time, sugar!
要想不伤你又能阻止你
Gotta be careful to pull out enough of your energy
只好吸走你部分体力
to stop you without hurting you.
千面人 野兽
Morph. Beast.
别丢下他俩
Don't leave them.
我会给你们报仇 好朋友
I'll avenge you, my friend.
我发誓
I swear it!
求增援 我们困住一个入侵者
Send help! We have one of the mutant intruders cornered.
呆在那 别动
Hold it right there!
站边去 人类
Stand aside, human.
我们会把这活体变种人带走
We will remove the surviving mutant.
你来支援我们 不是接管我们
You were sent here to help, not take over.
这是我的犯人 机器人
This is my prisoner, robot.
千面人 他走了
Morph! He's gone.
我要问你些问题
I want to ask you some questions.
下次再问吧
Another time.
你要倒霉了 我会回来的
It's your funeral. I'll be back.
下面是合众国总统的发言
And now the President of the United States.
亲爱的美国同胞们
My fellow Americans.
昨晚 几个反♥动♥的变种人
Last night, several renegade mutants
袭击联邦安全署总部
attacked the headquarters of the federal Security Agency.
暴♥动♥在一种处于试用期
This attack was foiled with the help
代号♥哨兵的机械警♥察♥协助下被挫败
of experimental robot policemen called Sentinels.
哨兵
Sentinels.
接着是参议员罗伯特·凯利
And now a reply to the President's speech
回应总统的讲话
by Senator Robert Kelly.
发生在新塞勒姆超♥市♥
The incidents at the New Salem Mall
以及变异控制中心的事件
and the Mutant Control Agency...
怎不关了这玩意
Why don't you shut that garbage off?
你怎么不滚呢 毛脸
Why don't you get out of here, fur-face?
这是我们的场
This here's our table.
没错 是的 正确
I'll bet. Yeah. Right.
我觉得你不太懂事 矮子
I don't think you heard me, runt.
来啊 大块头
Come on, big man.
这毛球是变种人
The fuzz ball's a mutant!
滚出老子地头 我们不欢迎你这类玩意
Get out of my place.We don't want your kind around here!
是啊 你怎么不滚回去表演畸形人秀
Yeah, why don't you go back to the freak show?
我自行我道
I go where I wanna go.
金刚狼 住手
Wolverine. Drop it.
借一步说话
I need to talk to you.
滚蛋 四眼仔
Butt out, four eyes.
你不打戴眼镜的斯文人吧
You wouldn't hit a man with glasses, would you?
有种别戴眼镜
So take them off.
别搞
Stop!
您还是戴回去吧
Put them back on. Please.
如果你来是为抛弃野兽向我道歉
If you're here to apologize for running out on Beast,
那省点吧
save your breath.
我不会为我的指挥决策道歉
I don't apologize for command decisions.
想去追查哨兵们的老窝吗
How would you like to locate the Sentinels' home base?
何时何地
When and where?
你找我?总统女士
You wanted to see me, Madam President?
我祝贺你和崔斯克博士的成果
I wanted to congratulate you and Dr. Trask.
但我也要你停止所有行动
I also wanted to tell you to stop all activities
包括你私营的变种人登记计划
involving your privately-run mutant registration program.
为什么
Why?
那些变种人愿意舍命去销毁档案
Those mutants were willing to sacrifice their lives to destroy your files.
你还有何理由去威胁他们呢
Did they have good reason to be threatened?
蠢材 都是蠢材
The fool. They're all fools!
我是盖里克
Gyrich here.
他还在那吗
Is he still there?
我尽量拖住他吧 盖里克先生
I'll keep him here as long as I can, Mr. Gyrich.
苏打水
Soda?
有劳
Thank you.
他说欢欢可能被总统说的那些东西绑♥架♥了
He thinks Jubilee's been kidnapped by those things the President talked about.
那些巨人哨兵 -什么
Those giant Sentinels...-What?
但怎么有人会干这种事
But why would anyone do something like that?
因为人们害怕未知的东西
Because people fear what they don't understand.
听着 你现在就跑 立刻
Look, you have to get out of here now.
他们说有人来问欢欢的事就打电♥话♥去报信
They said we should call them if anyone came asking about Jubilee.
你没做错 你只想帮她
You've done nothing wrong.You just want to help her.
而你帮到她了
And you have.
投降 变种人
Surrender, mutant.
好……
Of course.
难咯
Not!
14号♥哨兵遭不明变种人损坏
Sentinel 14 damaged by unknown mutant.
正返厂维修
Returning to base for repairs.
我在雷达看见那个哨兵
I have the Sentinel on radar.
一起去抓住他
Let's go get him.
小鸡要回巢栖息啰
This chicken's going home to roost.
收拾细软吧 崔斯克
Start packing, Trask.
什么
What?
总统停止了政♥府♥对变种人登记项目的资助
The President has canceled the government support of mutant registration.
下次就可能轮到哨兵项目了
The Sentinel program may be next.
我们把家当都转移到国外吧
We're moving the operation overseas.
太好了
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表