剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
All right!
连哨兵都不能监管变种人了吗
Can't those things watch where they're going?
管他什么事 能拖住那帮粘球就好
Whatever happened, I hope it keeps those slime balls busy.
大逃亡时间
Time to blow this joint.
什……什么
What... What's that?
走开 小心
Get out of my way! Look out!
抓住她
Stop her!
呃噢 走错路
Uh-oh! Wrong way!
站住 变种人
Halt, mutant.
噢 不
Oh, no.
我只想回家
I just wanna go home!
欢欢 趴下
Jubilee! Duck!
来吧 崔斯克
Come on, Trask!
我们的事业才刚起步
Our work is just beginning.
想我吗 小娇娃
You miss me, petite?
我想是的
I reckon so.
你们都该学学怎样礼貌待人
You all ought to learn how to behave.
我要替千面人报仇
This one's for you, Morph!
都在这里吗
Is that all of them?
还不够数呀?
Ain't that enough?
你们是我遇过的最好的养父母
You guys are the best foster parents I ever had.
但泽维尔博士的学校
But Professor Xavier's school,
才最合适我们这类人生活
it's the best place for people like me.
你会回来探望我们的 对不对
You will come to visit us, won't you?
这还用问吗
Does a mall babe eat chili fries?
李千欢的标志性金句 致敬漫画里其超♥市♥行窃经历
琴
Jean.
野兽和千面人的事
Back there with Beast and Morph,
我当时做得对吗
do you think I did the right thing?
你做了你该做的
You did what you had to do.
他们也是
So did they.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表