剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Just bruised, thanks to you.
那人怎样
What about him?
管他是谁 现在救他太晚啦
Whoever he was, it's too late to help him now.
英姿飒爽的少女
A most extraordinary young woman.
谢谢 小淘气
Thank you, Rogue.
你可知道我欠你多大人情
You don't know how much this means to me.
但我认为你需要被治愈
But I thought you wanted to be cured.
我也这样认为 博士
That's what I thought, too, Doc.
但自我认知可治愈不了
But there ain't no cure for who you are.
那你将永远活在异能的囚笼里
Then you must live forever in the prison of your mutant powers.
我就是异能
I am my powers,
也是给朋友和全世界所带去的福祉
and the good they can do for my friends and for the whole world.
我想我毕竟还要跟异能共存
I reckon maybe I can live with that after all.
还是得谢谢你 博士
Thanks anyway, Doc.
当心
Look out!
你看着点
Look out yourself!
你怎么没翅膀也能飞
How do you fly without wings?
不知道 我就是这样
I don't know. I just do.
你真幸运
You're lucky.
是了 幸运
Yeah. Lucky.
艾德勒博士 -沃辛顿阁下
Dr. Adler. -Herr Worthington!
我到这来给你报信 博士
I came here to warn you, Doctor.
但我像是来迟了
But it looks like I'm too late.
你怎么不告诉我你是变种人
Why did you not tell me you are a mutant?
不然我怎会资助你的研究
Why do you think I've supported your research?
你要改变吗
You wish to be changed?
疗程准备好没有
Is the treatment ready?
天启
Apocalypse.
天启
Apocalypse!
我找了另一个变种人做你奴隶
I've found another mutant to become your slave.
百万富翁 华伦·沃辛顿
The millionaire, Warren Worthington,
生就天使之翼
with the wings of an angel.
你怎知道他是变种人
How did you know he was a mutant?
你做梦都想不到我有多了解这世界
I know more of this world than you have even dreamed.
所以我才要毁灭它
That is why I must destroy it.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表