剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
it's better than not breathing.
来吧 帅哥 让我觉得自己受欢迎
Come on, pretty boy. Make a girl feel welcome.
别担心 我不会告诉琴 我只想
Don't worry. I won't tell Jean.I just hope...
怎么回事
What's going on?
镭射眼 我控制不了 我
Cyclops! I couldn't help it. I...
我碰你的时候 吸了你的能量
I absorbed your power when I touched you.
怎样才能让这破玩意停下
How do I turn this darn thing off?
眼睛 闭上眼睛
Your eyes! Shut your eyes!
镭射眼 你在哪 你还好吧
Cyclops, where are you? You okay?
你要我到这来 万磁王
You brought me here, Magneto.
该你出招了
The next move is yours.
岁月待你颇善 查尔斯
The years have been kind to you, Charles.
遗憾是没使你变得有智慧
A pity they haven't brought you wisdom.
你的智慧呢
Your wisdom?
在破坏中获取智慧吗
You find wisdom in this destruction?
我们不会敌对下去
We have not always been enemies.
我给你最后一次机会
I will give you a final chance.
免了
Never!
蠢材
Fool!
你还幻想跟那些变种人迫♥害♥者和平共处?
You still dream of peace with those who would destroy all mutants?
制♥造♥恐慌就是你的答案?
Is this your answer? This horror?
我们共同见证了大家受过的苦
After all the suffering we both have seen,
你还想我在六十亿人中发动内战
you wish me to wage war on six billion humans?
那时我还小
When I was a child,
身边的人在聊天 而别人策划战争
my people talked while others prepared for war.
他们讲道理 而别人飙坦克
They used reason while others used tanks,
最终他们遭受无妄之灾
and they were destroyed for their trouble.
我不准这种事再发生
I won't stand by and watch it happen again.
绝不
I won't!
这不是我想要的结果
This is not how I wanted it to end.
我希望它能出现转机
I wish it could have been otherwise.
你曾是我们之中最优秀的
You were the best of us.
再见 泽维尔
Farewell, Xavier.
你的无知注定你命该如此
Your blindness has sealed your fate.
妈妈 爸爸
Mama! Papa!
不 不 别让我看这些
No! No! Don't make me see.
泽维尔 我不能
Xavier, I can't!
住手 住手
Stop it! Stop it!
不 万磁王
No, Magneto,
是你要住手
you will stop.
不 不要
No. No more!
教授 你在哪里
Professor, where are you?
我看不见
I can't see!
我就在这 小淘气 停下
I'm right here, Rogue. Don't move.
好 但快点
Okay, but hurry!
我不能睁眼 我有镭射眼的异能
I can't open my eyes. I got Cyclops' powers.
工人们怎么样
What about the plant personnel?
都跑光了
They all high-tailed it.
这里会炸得像国♥庆♥节那么热闹
Sounds like this dump's going to go up like the Fourth of July.
七月四号♥,美国独♥立♥纪念日
一起回家吧
Let's go home.
我用念力给你视力 跟我来
I will mentally be your eyes. Follow me.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今晚世界陷入一场骇人危机
the world tonight is in the grip of a terrible crisis.
总统草率废除变种人登记法案之后
Since the President recklessly rescinded the Mutant Registration Act,
那些变种人就开始放肆了
those unfortunate mistakes of nature are running wild.
发生在德雷克导弹基地和
The recent mutant attacks at Drake Missile Base
麦德龙化工厂的袭击事件只是个开始
and Metro Chemical are just the beginning.
参议员 你有何应对措施
Senator, what do you plan to do about it?
我打算在这非常之夜宣布
I intend, this very evening,to declare my candidacy
我要竞选合众国的总统
for President of the United States.
什么
What?
好啊 我还是英女王呢
Right! And I'm the Queen of England.
当上总统后 我要把全国所有变种人
As President,I intend to relocate every mutant
都赶进集中营
in this nation to internment camps
以便于监管这些可怜的不幸的物种
that will facilitate the handling of these poor, unfortunate creatures.
我要撕开那个参议员的喉咙
Just let me get my claws on that senator's throat.
在那里适当的军事化管制下
There, under the proper military supervision...
抱歉 我还在学习控制怒火
I'm sorry. I'm still learning to control that.
多谢X教授的帮助
Thanks to Professor X's help.
你的手腕
Look at your wrist!
还好
It's not bad.
我帮你松一下 你能淡定吗
You going to stay calm while I ?
当然
Sure!
好 来让我看一下
Okay, here, let me take care of it.
瞧 好点了
There. That's better.
好很多
Much better.
我帮你拿点药
I'll get something to treat it.
我愈合得好快
I heal real fast!
第一课 小婊♥子♥ 别相信任何人
Lesson number one, girlie. Never trust nobody!
你的手动不了 你的异能就没效
Your powers ain't so hot if you can't use your hands.
但你的心理疗程
But your treatments...
你真以为那个老不死
You really think a few mealy-mouthed words
几句甜言蜜语就能打动我?
from that old weakling could change me?
我一直在演戏 等待合适的时机
I've been faking it. I've been waiting for the right moment.
要拿奥斯卡影帝吗
So, you want an Oscar or what?
我想奉命行事
I want to do what I was sent here to do,
如果不想我捏爆你的小身板
and if you don't want the life crushed out of your little body,
你就得帮我
you're going to help.
怎样帮你 白♥痴♥
And what's that, dweeb?
万磁王命令我找到并占领这里
Magneto ordered me to find this place and take it over.
他知道你的队友们会出席野兽的聆讯
He knew your buddies would be at Beast's trial
懦夫教授会把我弄进来
and that wimp professor would take me in.
万磁王清楚叉人的动向
He's got the X guy figured.
你知道 我真想毁掉这地方
You know, I'm really going to enjoy tearing this place up.
现在 先给我松绑 否则
Now, you get me out of this rig before I...
做得好 小婊♥子♥
You done nice, girlie.
作为报答 我让你死个痛快
For a reward I'll finish you off clean and fast.
你不是说
But you said...
金刚狼想我死
Wolverine never should've let me live.
他在就好 我顺便帮他收尸
I wish he was here so I could take care of his carcass, too.
别乱许愿 老友
Be careful what you ask for, old buddy.
很容易成真的
It just might come true.
幸亏我还会冷静 剑齿虎
Good thing I didn't go too far away to cool off, Sabretooth.
这是你我的恩怨 放开那女孩
This is between you and me. Let the girl go.
如你所愿 伙计
Whatever you say, pal.
你如今在给万磁王干脏活?
So, you're doing the dirty work for Magneto now, eh?
你以前是反复小人 怎么现在成了忠犬
You used to backstab people for fun. What turned you into a rat-for-hire?
听说你被驯服了 我很好奇
I'd heard you'd gone soft. I was curious.
我想我该没听错
I think maybe I heard right.
没错 你这舔蛋蛋的贱♥人♥
All right, you egg-sucking piece of gutter trash.
你总爱以大欺小
You always liked pushing around people smaller than you.
好 我个子小 来动我试试
Well, I'm smaller! Try pushing me!
请尝尝艾德曼合金
How about a little taste of adamantium
当念及老交情
for old time's sake?
回到家真好
It's good to be home again.
真好喝 我呼吸都顺畅了 教授
That tastes good. I'm breathing better, Professor.
超能力也恢复了
And my powers are back.
我们改天再来一轮
We'll have to do it again sometime.
嗯 那个
Yeah, well...
议战室
The war room!
你只配做第二好
You always were second best.
冷静这回事 第二好永远学不会
And in this business, bub, second best don't cut it!
金刚狼 我教过你复仇是什么
Wolverine! What did I teach you about revenge?
我说过你多少遍 放纵主观情感
How often have I warned you about letting your personal feelings
不利于团队合作
endanger the work of our team?
但剑齿虎刚打算捏死我
But Sabretooth was about to total me!
他是万磁王派来的
Magneto sent him to do it!
你太离谱了 教授 我都
You're out of line, Professor. All I...
金刚狼
Wolverine!
不
No!
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表