剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on X-MEN...
你要像其他人一样听从号♥令
You either follow orders like the other members of this team,
否则滚蛋
or you're out of it.
你要解决问题 老友
If you want to settle this, mon ami,
那就放马过来
then let's do it.
怎么回事
What started this?
我觉得牌皇传播无稽的谣言很危险
I thought it was dangerous for Gambit to spread unfounded rumors.
才不是谣言 我认识那里的人
It's not a rumor. I know someone who was there.
基诺沙人 他们欢迎变种人上岛
The Genoshans, they welcome mutants to their island.
如果基诺沙的居民
And if the inhabitants of Genosha
支持变种人生活在他们之中
are encouraging mutants to live among them,
那就勿失良机
this is an opportunity we can't miss.
拜托 镭射眼 我能去吗 求你啦
Please, Cyclops, can I go? Please?
当然能 欢欢
Sure, Jubilee,
我猜去沙滩不会太危险
I guess a beach can't be too dangerous.
欢迎来到基诺沙度假村
Welcome to the Genosha Beach Inn.
我给你们准备了上好的房♥间
I've got the perfect rooms for you. Just perfect.
我们必须出去
We've got to get out.
投降 变种人
Surrender, mutants.
不
No.
X战警
第一季 第七集
奴隶岛
基诺沙的变种人 新的一天开始了
Mutants of Genosha! A new day begins!
你们到这建设一个新的基诺沙
You have been brought here to build a new Genosha,
一个配得上我统治的国家
a nation worthy of me, its Leader.
工作愉快
Be happy in your work.
这些抑制你们异能的颈圈会关掉
The collars that suppress your mutant powers will be turned off
请把异能用于工作
so you can use your powers in your work.
如果你想逃 颈圈会立即重启
If you try to escape, the collars will be reactivated at once.
强拆颈圈会将其引爆 然后炸死你
If you try to remove your collar, it will explode and destroy you.
美妙的假期 牌皇
Great vacation, Gambit.
散开 工作
Now get to work!
上 牌皇 欢欢
Now! Gambit! Jubilee!
没用的 小娇娃
No use, petite!
放开我 牌皇
Let me go, Gambit!
我的异能
My powers!
暴风女
Storm!
是哨兵 我以为它们都被♥干♥掉了呢
That's a Sentinel! I thought we wiped out those overgrown dweebs!
杀不尽打不死的小强
There's always more gators in the bayou.
抓到一个想逃的变种人
This mutant apprehended while attempting to escape.
暴风女
Storm!
放开她
Leave her alone!
你少说两句
Be quiet for once!
领袖承诺过 等大坝建成就释放你们
The Leader has promised that you mutants will be released once this dam is built.
但如果想逃 就休想离开基诺沙
But if you try to escape, you will never leave Genosha.
他是超♥市♥事件之后掳走我的
That's one of the Mutant Registration guys
变种人登记佬之一
that grabbed me after the weirdness back home at the mall!
我猜是总统砸了他饭碗 他就来南方养生
I guess when the President canceled his program, he moved south for his health.
我们要有所行动
We have to do something!
让她永远消失
Dispose of this one, permanently.
你搞错了
You're making a mistake!
你不知道她的能耐
You don't know what she can do!
牌皇 你在干什么
Gambit! What are you doing?
不要暴露我们底细 -肃静
Knowledge is power! -Be silent.
根据她的审讯……
According to her interrogation...
她没跟你说吗
She didn't tell you nothing.
她能控制气象 能制♥造♥出暴风雨
She can control the weather! She'll make it rain like a big storm.
湖水瞬间就能涨满
Fill up this lake in no time.
好 这挺有用
Yes, that would be useful.
把她关起来 直到大坝完工
Until the dam is ready, put her in the box.
不 别关我进去
No! Not in there!
别关我在这 不
Not in here! No!
求你 放我出去 放我出去
Please! Let me out! Let me out!
广♥告♥说阳光的乐趣 这哪来的乐趣
The ad said "Fun in the sun." Let me know when the fun starts.
我不忍♥心她被关禁闭
I just can't stand to think of her inside that box.
她有幽闭恐惧症 太惨了
With her claustrophobia, it must be terrible.
她还活着 小娇娃
She's alive, petite.
使出吃奶的劲 小白脸
Put your weight into it, pretty boy!
你 去砸石头
You! Go break rocks.
阳炎 混凝土烤均匀点 别烤裂了
Dry that concrete evenly, Sunfire. We don't want it to crack.
是他
It's him.
回牢里 变种人
Back to your cells, mutants!
我决定今天放你们假
I have decided there will be no more work today.
假日愉快
Enjoy yourselves.
快走
Keep moving!
请记住 领袖爱你们
Remember, your Leader loves you.
以后提醒我别买♥♥基诺沙的电讯股
Remind me never to buy stock in the Genoshan Phone Company.
暴风女在开罗的街头长大
Storm grew up on the streets of Cairo.
她肯定能应付基诺沙那边所有问题
I'm sure she can handle whatever Genosha throws at her,
即使通讯不好
even bad phone service.
咦 那帅哥是谁
Well! Look what the cat drug in.
我回来了
I'm back.
我们找了你好几天 金刚狼
We've been trying to contact you for days, Wolverine.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
很冷的去处
Somewhere cold.
发电厂的呆子挑对时间断电
Some dork at the power company sure picked a good time to screw up.
只有超级X少女李千欢出马
Not that young Jubilee, X-Woman Supreme,
才开得了这门
couldn't have handled it anyway.
我太机智了
I am too slick.
牌皇
Gambit!
你在干什么 小娇娃
What are you doing, petite?
散步吗
Taking a walk?
我想到如何逃出去了
I've got a plan on how to get out of here.
今天我们被押回牢房♥时
When they brought us back to the prison today,
我们忽略了那个负责颈圈开关的喽啰
we walked right past the goon who turns the collars on and off.
如果拿下他 就能抢到控制器恢复异能
If we jump him, we can get the controls and get our powers back.
你会像暴风女那样 被关禁闭
You're going to end up like Storm, in a box.
嘿 不会的 他们猜不到我们会越狱
Hey! No way! They won't expect us to try anything right outside the prison.
我们会攻其不备
We'll take them by surprise.
我放你出去给其他人报信
I'll get you out so you can talk to the others.
我在孤儿院认识一个女孩教过我撬锁
This girl I knew in the orphanage taught me how to pick locks.
你想出来的 你去报信
It's your plan. You tell them.
反正你更讨人喜欢
They like you better, anyway.
你去吧 快点 否则又亮灯了
Now go on, quick, before the lights come on again.
嗯 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
听着 大伙 我想出一个大逃亡的计划
Listen, everybody! I know a way we can all escape!
我想到如何袭击守卫
I've got a plan on how to rush the guards.
别傻了 小孩 你只会连累我们
Don't be stupid, kid! You'll just get us in trouble!
别赌上我们性命 女孩
Why risk our lives, girl?
他们说完工以后就放人
They say they set us free when the work is done.
笨小孩 去睡觉
Dumb kid! Go to bed!
我会的
I think I will!
我们要出发了 教授 你确定不一起吗
We're ready to go, Professor. Are you sure you won't come with us?
你都说了 基诺沙那边可能没出事
You said yourself, there's probably no trouble on Genosha.
另外 我还有些急事
Besides, I have some things I have to do.
梅亚岛变种人研究中心
Muir Island Mutant Research Center.
请接 莫拉·麦塔格特 我是她老朋友
Moira McTaggart, please. Tell her it's an old friend.
基诺沙的变种人 新的一天开始了
Mutants of Genosha! A new day begins!
牌皇
Gambit?
牌皇
Gambit!
他们深夜带走他
They take him away in the night.
我们随时候命
We with you! Just say when!
上
Now!
跟上
Come on!
快使出异能
Use your mutant powers!
颈圈还开着
The collars are still on!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
不听使唤
It doesn't work!
我抓到带头叛乱的变种人
I have apprehended the leader of the mutant rebellion.
早就有个变种人向我们告密
We were warned by one of their own kind, a mutant.
不可能
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表