剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
it appears that a mutant terrorist is disrupting the peace conference!
暴风女 怎么回事
Storm. What's happening?
和平会议那边有麻烦
Trouble at the World Peace Conference.
阻止那个变种人
Stop that mutant!
要粉碎无能和忧惧
The weak and afraid shall be smashed!
上吧
Show them!
这是战争会议吧
Looks more like a World War Conference.
我们要告诉泽维尔
We must tell Xavier.
你这样也会伤到变种人
You can't run from a few mutants!
我是天启
I am Apocalypse!
这就是未来和恐惧
Look upon the future and tremble!
军队在反击
The army is counter-attacking!
战争 天使长
War! Archangel!
消灭这些喽啰
Destroy the irritants!
谁能为我们对抗变种恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Who can protect us from these mutant terrorists?
遭瘟者无人可救
No one can save you from the touch of Pestilence!
不
No!
逆我者亡
All who oppose me shall be crushed!
我最怕的就是
This is what I've feared the most,
强大的变种人在力量驱使下陷入疯狂
a powerful mutant driven completely mad by his powers.
不像万磁王
This isn't like Magneto
不像制♥造♥哨兵的阴谋家
or the conspirators who produced the Sentinels.
这两者起码能讲道理
They could be appealed to, reasoned with...
我们要马上阻止天启
We have to stop Apocalypse now,
否则大家都会完蛋
or there will be no future for anyone.
为什么我不能去 教授
Why can't I go with them, Professor?
我能帮得上他们
They'll need all the help they can get.
你另有任务
I have another mission for you.
我认得天启手下的变种人
I recognized the mutants with Apocalypse.
他们都曾在梅亚岛上向艾德勒求诊
They were all on Muir Island, hoping for Dr. Adler's cure.
但我对他最感兴趣
But one interests me more than the others.
这个变种人说艾德勒博士已经治好他
This is the mutant who claimed that Dr. Adler had cured him.
我要你回梅亚岛
I want you to return to Muir Island.
艾德勒的治疗是打败这个狂人的关键
Dr. Adler's cure could hold the key to defeating this madman.
遵命 教授
On my way, Professor.
如果真有猫腻 我会查清楚
If there's something fishy going on up there, I'll find it.
每代人都泣求一个新世界
Each generation has cried out for a new world,
但都新瓶装旧酒 腐♥败♥无能
but has built the same old one, corrupt and weak!
新世界会诞生
But the new world shall come to pass!
我会净化愚昧人类的地球
I will purge the earth of these benighted humans!
夺其所食
Take the food from their mouths!
不 天啊 -糟了 食物
No! Please! -No! Food!
救命 我要吃的 救我 -给我食物
Help! I need food! Please help. -Food, please!
以其武器还治其身
Turn their weapons against them!
战争会摧毁他们
War shall be their destruction!
彻底消灭他们
Exterminate them.
我们会的
We will.
他们会被火和水净化
They shall be purified with fire and water!
没想到我又回到这里
I never thought I'd see this place again.
博士像是装♥修♥过这里
Looks like the doc's doing a little remodeling.
艾德勒博士
Dr. Adler!
又见到你太好了 亲爱的
What a pleasure it is to see you again, my dear.
你认为要开个天窗吗 博士
You thinking about putting in a skylight, Doc?
有时搞实验结果难料
Experiments sometimes have unforeseen results.
我就对你的结果感兴趣
It's your results I'm interested in.
我不会跟别人讨论我的治疗
I discuss my treatment with no one.
你会跟我讨论的 博士
You'll discuss it with me, Doc!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
不 不要
No! Don't!
你的治疗对那些变种人做了什么
What did your cure do to those mutants?
差点会把我变成什么样
What would it have done to me?
不 住手
No! Please!
我告诉你
I'll tell you!
不错 看来有另一个需要治疗的变种人
Well, looks like we got another mutant ready for the cure.
没有治疗
There is no cure.
天启用这疗程把变种人变成他的奴隶
Apocalypse uses the treatment to turn mutants into his slaves.
让他们像天启一样憎恨所有人
It makes them hate everyone, humans and mutants,
包括变种人
like Apocalypse does.
他要毁灭一切
He wants to destroy everything.
我必须帮他 否则他会杀我
I had to help him, he would have killed me.
他的秘密指挥中心在英格兰巨石阵底下
He has a secret command center buried under Stonehenge, in England.
天启不会喜欢你这样帮我的
Old Apocalypse won't like that you helped me.
你最好找个地方躲起来
You'd better find some place to hide.
他不会知道的
Who's gonna tell him?
嘿
Hey!
我们需要这机器
We needed that machine!
这可能是把那些变种人变回来的唯一方法
It might be the only way to change those mutants back!
没人能阻止天启
No one can stop Apocalypse!
我不信邪
I'm gonna try!
蠢材
Fools!
休想抵挡无形的瘟疫
They cannot stop what they cannot touch!
记住 看顾一下平民
Remember, careful with the civilians.
当然 小镭
Sure, Cyke.
我救人时尽量把误伤减到最小
I'll try not to bruise them while I save their lives.
就算是变种人也会遭瘟
Even mutants may feel the touch of Pestilence!
来了
Incoming!
别让她碰到别人
We can't let her touch them!
来吧 浓雾 让敌人迷失方向
Rise, fog, and divert our enemy from her path!
暴风女 你的主人 如是命令
Storm, your master, commands!
我看不见
I can't see!
你歇一会再去传播瘟疫吧
It'll be a while before you plague humanity again.
谁敢对抗天启四骑士
Who dares oppose the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse?
X战警 伙计
The X-Men do, bub!
你不觉得我们有点嗨高了吗
Don't you think we're getting a little carried away here?
嘿
Hey!
丑侏儒开不起玩笑
Pig-faced runt couldn't take a joke.
感受战争的恐怖吧
Feel the horror of War!
金刚狼
Wolverine!
谢谢 法国仔
Thanks, Cajun.
我想
I think.
他们要逃跑
They are getting away!
他们会带我们找到天启
And they'll lead us to Apocalypse.
天启会躲在哪块石头下面呢
I wonder what rock that snake's a-hiding under?
出来 大块头 热情点
Come on, big boy, where's your hospitality?
你本来有机会做我第一个造物
You had your chance to be the first of my creatures,
第一个为我所用
the first to serve my will.
咦 我错过那机会了
Dang, and I missed it!
软弱愚蠢的变种人
Weak and foolish mutant!
你被和平主义者腐化了
You are corrupted by those who want peace!
你对抗不了我
You cannot oppose me!
你跟其他人一样堕落
You're corrupt like all the others.
你必须死
You must be exterminated!
教授说得对 你疯了
The Professor was right. You are crazy.
天启 一群变种人打败了我们
Apocalypse, a band of mutants has defeated us!
我们没用
We are not worthy!
不
No!
我的造物不会被打败
My creatures cannot be defeated!
我不会被打败
I cannot be defeated!
我们不敢苟同
We beg to differ.
消灭他们
Destroy them all!
瘟疫会汰弱留强
Pestilence shall separate the weak from the strong!
我要拖延这些家伙
I gotta slow these folks down.
迎接死亡吧 X战警
It is time to welcome Death, X-Men!
我要吸走你的邪恶人格 -不
Let's see if I can't improve your disposition. -No!
不
No!
我 我做了什么
What... What have I done?
住手 我们破坏得够多了
Stop! There's been enough destruction!
住手
Stop!
不
No!
你不配做我的骑士
You are not fit!
你没用
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表