剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on the X-MEN...
追踪者
Tracker!
追踪者毕肖普没用了
Tracker Bishop no longer needed.
你说什么
What do you mean?
这是毕肖普 自己人
This is Bishop. He's with me.
你们起义军还弄了个时间传送门?
You rebels have a working time portal?
我们起义军有个理论
We rebels have a theory.
假使90年代那场行刺没发生
If the assassination of the '90s never occurred...
就不会导致现在这一切灾难
Then none of this misery would have happened?
不会有哨兵 不会有集中营
None of the Sentinels, none of the camps,
不会处决变种人
none of the terminations?
一路平安
Go in peace.
这个未来战士是说
Mr. Terminator here claims
将会有一场毁灭世界的
that an assassination's gonna take place
刺杀行动要发生
that's gonna ruin the world,
凶手是一个X战警
and one of us X-Men is the trigger!
新型哨兵?
A new Sentinel?
来自我的时代 来自未来
From my time, from the future!
我们之中谁是刺客
Which one of us is the assassin?
X战警
第一季 第十二集
未来昔日(下)
嘿 看路 亲爱的
Hey, watch the road, chère!
你跟谁学的车
Where you learn to drive?
乡间小路上的南方儿郎
With good old boys on country back roads,
世界上最好的教练
best teachers in the world!
你还需花点时间学学
Maybe time you had another lesson, eh?
谁来教我 你吗
Who's gonna teach me, you?
没错 我会教你很多东西
Sure, I teach you plenty of things,
假如你虚心请教的话
if you ask me nice.
你这么话痨 嘴巴不累吗
Don't you ever get tired of listening to yourself?
谈论你时就不累 亲爱的
Not when I'm talking about you, chère.
别担心 小淘气
Don't worry, Rogue!
我会把车停好
I park the car!
可能是我们中任何一个
It could be any one of us.
我们内心都有黑暗面
We all have dark sides to our souls.
别代表我们 小姐
Speak for yourself, lady.
我知道刺客是一个X战警
I know an X-Man is the assassin.
总有一天我会想起来是谁
One day I'll remember who.
哎哟喂 怎么都这么严肃
My, my, don't you all look serious.
还来客人啦 怎么了
And we've got company, too! What's up?
小淘气 他叫毕肖普
Rogue, this is Bishop...
大家别担心
Everyone can relax.
牌皇回来啦
Gambit has returned.
你 我是因为你才回来
You! You're the reason I've come back!
叛徒 你休想活到未来
Traitor! Your future ends now!
不
No!
住手
Stop this!
你这黥面贼 牌皇是自己人
Gambit's one of us, you tattooed freak!
打斗到此为止
This fighting ends now!
他是刺客 必须干掉他
He's the assassin! He has to be terminated!
有人说刺客吗
Somebody say assassin?
我讨厌八卦
I hate to be demanding,
但有人能告诉我怎么回事吗
but would one of you all mind telling me what's going on?
牌皇 他叫毕肖普
His name is Bishop, Gambit.
自称是来自未来的时空旅者
He claims to be a time traveler, from the future.
没错 我还是法国女王呢
Yes, and I'm the queen of France!
真完美的谎言 没人说得准是假的
That's the best kind of lie, one can't nobody prove.
你这骗子 叛徒
You're the liar, traitor!
你的笨朋友救了你 好让你出♥卖♥♥♥他们
Your stupid friends have saved your life so you can betray them!
该完了 菜鸟
Time out, rookie!
你说完了 你们是全完了
You mean time's up, for all of you!
全世界都因为他而被奴役
Because of him, the whole world is going to be enslaved!
你们信仰的一切都会被毁灭
Everything you believe in will lie in ashes!
而X战警则全军覆没
And the X-Men are going to die.
这都源于华盛顿的一宗命案
It starts with a single death, in Washington, D.C.
凶手是牌皇 但所有变种人都被谴责
The assassin is Gambit, but all mutants get blamed.
群众很害怕 要上诉 要警戒
People are afraid, they want action, they want protection,
要复仇
they want revenge.
变种人控制法案生效 呼吁建立哨兵军队
The Mutant Control Law is passed, calling for an army of Sentinels.
哨兵们穿州过市 搜捕变种人
They march over the nation, seeking out mutants,
像打猎般穷追不舍
hunting them down like animals.
投降 变种人
Surrender, mutant.
反抗是有的
Some fight back.
但均告失败
But not for long.
哨兵把幸存的变种人都关进集中营
The Sentinels herd the surviving mutants into detention camps.
你们在那里度过余生
The camps are your final stop.
终身监禁
You never leave.
终身
Never.
但那些控制哨兵的人没有收手
But those who control the Sentinels don't stop with mutants.
最终哨兵的世界新秩序覆盖全人类
Eventually, they bring their new world order to all humans.
这到底发生什么鬼
What the hell is going on here?
我恨你一辈子
I've hated you all my life.
冷静 菜鸟
Easy, rookie.
如果阻止了行刺 能避免这种未来吗
If you prevent this assassination, will the future you describe be averted?
这个理论驱使变种人发明家锻造者
That was the theory that led a mutant inventor named Forge
发明这个臂环
to create this armband.
它让我穿越回来并保持我存在于
It puts out a temporal displacement field that allows me to remain
你们的时空
here in the past.
牌皇刺杀的是谁
Who is Gambit supposed to assassinate?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道华盛顿那边很快会出事
I only know it happens soon, in Washington.
可能是总统
It could be the President.
可能是任何人
It could be anyone.
我将会到华盛顿
I'm going to Washington
出席参议院的变种人事务听证会
for the Senate hearings on Mutant Affairs.
可能被杀的是我
Perhaps he kills me.
嘿 别说笑
Hey, that's not funny.
我是认真的
It wasn't intended as a joke.
我终身致力于
I've devoted my life
促进人类和变种人和平共存
to helping mutants and non-mutants live together in peace.
你们还真信这个影帝?
You don't take this poseur serious?
你们对他了解很深吗
What we know about him?
比了解你要深一点点
Only a little more than we know about you.
你一向不老实 瞒这瞒那
You've never been straight with us, not completely.
我们要把这骗子轰回老家去
I say we blow this liar right back where he come from.
你动手就证明他没说谎
You do, and we'll know he's telling the truth.
金刚狼 牌皇
Wolverine! Gambit!
牌皇 我比谁都了解你
Gambit, I know you better than anyone.
但就算毕肖普指控我 也可能是成立的
But even if Bishop had accused me, I would not know that he was lying.
我们都会萌生恶念
We are all capable of evil.
没人相信牌皇吗
Don't nobody trust Gambit, eh?
那牌皇不需要你们了
Then Gambit don't need nobody.
去哪呢
Going somewhere,
叛徒
traitor?
贡博干红 我只是好奇
Just out of curiosity, gumbo,
你要去哪
where are you going?
华盛顿
Washington.
他都承认了
He even admits it!
如果真有刺杀行动 我会出手制止
I'm going to stop this assassination, if there really is one.
我们不会让你走 牌皇
We can't let you go, Gambit.
只有这样才能还你清白
It is the only way to be certain.
毕肖普也留下
Bishop stays behind also.
你们回来时我俩都在
We'll be here when you get back,
不过可能会死掉一个
only one of us may not be breathing.
会是谁呢
But which one?
你俩都老实点
You kids better behave yourselves.
我会留下看着你们
I'm staying behind to baby-sit.
想不到我要跟刺客打牌
I should've known better than to play poker with an assassin.
闭嘴 蠢材
Shut up, fool!
我能吸收你的能量并反弹回去
I can absorb your bio-energy, and channel it right back!
我想他要你加注了
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表