剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Where's the Sentinels' base?
你要配合我们
You have to help us stop them.
哨兵不仅危害变种人 还成了全民公害
The Sentinels are a threat to everybody now, Gyrich, not just mutants.
太晚了 它已经造出几千个哨兵
It's too late to stop them! He's made thousands of Sentinels!
几千个
Thousands!
教授 这是自杀行动
But, Professor, this is suicide!
我们要舍命去救变种人的宿敌吗
We all must die to help the mutants' worst enemy?
一定要救出凯利参议员
Senator Kelly must be rescued.
否则会引发内战
If we fail, there will be a civil war.
你失败了 泽维尔 认了吧
You've lost, Xavier, admit it!
变种人跟人类的和平只会是梦想
Peace between mutants and normal humans is only a dream,
你的痴心妄想
your foolish dream.
你们如果要救凯利 只会白白送死
If you try to rescue Kelly, you'll be throwing your lives away for nothing.
那么 他说得对吗
Well? Is he right?
胜算微乎其微 教授
The odds look impossible, Professor.
镭射眼
Cyclops?
如果不阻止哨兵
If somebody doesn't stop them,
就没有值得我们活下去的未来
there'll be no future worth living in.
我们支持你 小镭
We're with you, Cyke!
我到黑鸟上等你们
I'll be in the Blackbird.
我去搜寻凯利参议员
I'm going after Senator Kelly.
牌皇
Gambit?
还等什么 他需要我们
What's anybody waiting for? He needs us!
坐好 小孩 你别去
Sit down, kid. You're not going.
我不再是小孩
I'm not a kid anymore!
我是你们的一员 我是X战警
I'm one of you, one of the X-Men.
这对我来说比世界上任何事都有意义
And it means more to me than anything in the world.
嗯 我深有同感
Yeah. That's what it means to me, too.
一群蠢材
You're all fools.
英雄式蠢材
Heroic fools.
勇者必先殒身
The brave are always the first to die.
有飞机靠近基地
An aircraft is approaching.
激活哨兵
Awaken the Sentinels.
祝你们顺利
Good luck, you all.
对 要顺利
Yeah. Good luck.
准备好
Get ready.
准备消灭他们
Prepare to destroy them.
那是什么物体
What is that object?
看来是一张黑桃A
It appears to be the ace of spades.
他们来了
Here they come!
他们在哪
Where are they?
打爆一只
I got one!
分头行动
We'd better split up.
我不知道小淘气和暴风女还能撑多久
I don't know how long Rogue and Storm can keep the Sentinels busy.
两只
That's two.
嘿
Hey!
背后偷袭 不公平
No fair sneaking up behind me!
你最好留神点 小妹
You better be more careful, gal!
小淘气
Rogue!
你以为我会让你一个人死吗 泽维尔
Did you think I would let you die alone, Xavier?
你怕黑吗
You afraid of the dark?
我闻到有哨兵
I smell Sentinels.
出去 法国仔
Get out of here, Cajun!
金刚狼
Wolverine!
我还没打够呢
I'm not finished yet.
你不能让我这样做
You can't make me do this!
你应该帮助人类对抗变种人
You were designed to protect humans from mutants!
那不合逻辑
That is not logical.
变种人也是人类
Mutants are human.
所以人类要克服自己内在的缺陷
Therefore, humans must be protected from themselves.
不 你搞错了
No! You misunderstood!
用你的念力救出凯利
Use your psychokinetic powers to get Kelly.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我自认为从变种人手中拯救了世界
I thought I was saving the world from mutants.
却创造出更糟糕的东西
And now I've created something much worse,
真正反♥人♥类♥的东西
something truly inhuman.
肃静
Silence!
变种人
Mutants.
发 发生什么事
What... What's happening?
蠢材
Fools.
镭射眼
Cyclops!
我没有消灭他
I have not destroyed him.
我没必要消灭什么 因为我无所畏惧
I do not have to destroy, because I do not fear.
我会给世界带来秩序与和平
I will bring order and peace to the world.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
崔斯克
Trask!
整个矿洞都要炸掉了 带凯利回地面
This whole mine is gonna go up! Get Kelly above ground!
我去找金刚狼和牌皇
I'm going after Wolverine and Gambit.
我不会丢下任何人 尤其这一次
I'm not leaving anyone behind, not this time.
小心点
Be careful.
主模有危险
Mastermold is in danger.
他们在撤退
They are retreating!
其他人在哪 -牌皇呢
Where are the others? -Where's Gambit?
下次我要救你时
Next time I try to save your life,
识相点别碍着我
have sense enough to let me do it!
你觉得还有下次吗
What make you think there gonna be another time?
金刚狼
Wolverine!
休息够了 跟我来
You coming, or is this your day off?
牌皇
Gambit!
镭射眼去了找他们
Cyclops went after them.
我要下去看看
I'm going down there.
我猜你想我了吧
I think maybe you miss me, eh?
我讨厌你
I hate you.
我搞不懂这女人
I don't understand this woman.
变种人
Mutants!
是主模
It's Mastermold!
我不会被消灭
I cannot be destroyed!
你是人类所有邪恶与不公的具体化身
You are the living embodiment of all that is evil and unjust in humankind.
必须要消灭你
You must be destroyed!
万磁王救了我 他在哪里
Magneto saved me, where is he?
祝你好运 泽维尔 我们现在扯平了
Good luck to you, Xavier. Now we're even.
但我们会再见面的
But we shall meet again.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
回顾我亲身经历可知
I know from my own experience that
变种人的异能可以很危险
mutant powers can be dangerous.
但我们要记住变种人也是人类
But we must not forget that mutants are human beings.
我们要谨慎监管滥用异能的变种人
We must be careful that in controlling mutants who abuse their powers,
但也不要镇♥压♥运用异能
we do not oppress those who would use their powers
造福人类的变种人
for the good of all humanity.
《麦克白》中的台词
“明天 明天 再一个明天
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
一天接着一天地蹑步前进”
"creeps in this petty pace from day to day."
不朽的莎翁 洞察被压♥迫♥者的斗争
The immortal Bard, so wise about the struggle of the oppressed.
但今天 我受到一个杰出参议员的礼遇
Yet today, by the good graces of a prominent senator,
我发现自己终于可以融入社会
I find myself no longer numbered among them.
野兽 你自♥由♥了
Beast! You're free!
琴 我想知道
Jean, I've been wondering...
什么
Yes?
我想知道 你会嫁给我吗
I've been wondering, will you marry me?
镭射眼
Cyclops!
怎样
Well?
如果我们有了孩子 他们也会是变种人
If we have children, they'll be mutants.
他们会终身面对我们这种问题
They'll face the same problems we have all their lives.
但我就是要娶你
I wouldn't have it any other way.
新的一天的开始是最美好的
There's nothing more beautiful than the beginning of a new day.
你永远不知道当天会发生什么
You never know how it's going to turn out.
未知 给未来注入希望
That's what gives hope to the future, not knowing.
未来的希望
"Hope for the future."
凶兆先生洞悉你们的未来
Sinister knows what your future holds.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表