剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
It can't be!
欢欢 欢欢
Jubilee. Jubilee!
暴风女
Storm!
别害怕 孩子
Do not be afraid, child.
天亮时我会制♥造♥一场雪暴
I will make a snowstorm when the sun rises.
不要 暴风女 求你了
Don't, Storm, please.
你知道你使不出异能了
You know you don't have your powers.
牌皇 牌皇 会救我们
Gambit... Gambit will save us.
怎样 盖里克 我叫它 主模
Isn't it beautiful, Gyrich? I call it Mastermold.
哨兵制♥造♥完成
Sentinel creation completed.
生产过程完全是自动化的
The manufacturing process is entirely self-contained.
只需接上外部电源
All it requires is an outside power source.
太耗电了 崔斯克博士
Too much power, Dr. Trask.
你昨晚让半个基诺沙都停电了
You blacked out half of Genosha last night.
等大坝完工 我们就有独♥立♥的输电网
We'll have our own power grid once the dam is finished.
主模的孩子们就能追捕世界各地的变种人
Then Mastermold's children will be able to track down mutants anywhere on the planet.
很荣幸又见面 上校
Good to see you again, Colonel.
我现在是领袖 盖里克先生 你可要记住
I am called "Leader" now, Mr. Gyrich. Do not forget that.
卡梅伦·霍吉 基诺沙政♥府♥的发展顾问
Cameron Hodge. Development adviser to the Government of Genosha.
我听说发生了奴隶叛乱
I understand there was a revolt by the slaves.
我们任其发生 以挫其士气
We allowed it to happen, to break their spirit.
当我公开叛徒身份时 他们都大跌眼镜
You should have seen their faces when I showed them who had betrayed them.
他自称牌皇
He calls himself Gambit.
在塞勒姆超♥市♥
You helped that girl
当哨兵要抓住那女孩时 你救了她
when the Sentinel tried to capture her at Salem Center Mall.
你也是袭击哨兵工厂的变种人之一吧
Were you also one of the mutants who attacked the Sentinel factory?
他们自称X战警 -X战警?
They call themselves the X-Men. -X-Men?
X战警有什么特别的
What is so special about these X-Men?
在哪能找到他们
Where can I find them?
如果告诉你 你可能再也不需要我
If I tell you, maybe you don't need me no more.
我想还是等你准备好 再带你过去
I think I better just take you there, whenever you're ready.
我不信你会背叛你的变种人朋友
Why should I believe you'll betray your friends, your fellow mutants?
他们不是我朋友 他们讨厌我 不信任我
They're not my friends. They don't like me, don't trust me.
他们只会利用我 你也是
They're just using me, like you.
好吧 我们听你的
All right. We'll do it your way.
押他回牢房♥ 直到我们准备好
Take him back to the prison until we're ready for him.
要看纸牌戏法吗
You want to see a card trick?
站住 变种人
Stop, mutant!
呃噢
Uh-uh.
我在找一个自称领袖的人
I'm looking for the one who calls himself the Leader.
他在桥边工厂
In the factory, beside the bridge.
你是谁
Who are you?
婆罗洲野人
The Wild Man of Borneo.
1941年美国有同名喜剧
后会有期
See you around.
领袖奴役变种人
The Leader has made slaves of the mutants.
你能帮我解放他们吗
Will you help me set them free?
拿好
Here.
一周前我从一个基诺沙喽啰身上取来的
I took that off one of those Genoshan goons a week ago.
也许你用得上
Maybe you can use it.
领袖所忌惮的那个人是谁
Who is this man, the one the Leader is so afraid of?
他叫电索 像是美国人
His name is Cable. An American, apparently.
他曾是领袖的部队里一名佣兵
He was a mercenary in the Leader's army,
直到他发现领袖并非传闻中的民♥主♥拥护者
until he found out the Leader wasn't the champion of democracy he claimed to be.
我们不敢肯定 但他疑是变种人
We're not sure, but we suspect he's a mutant.
他把佣金扔回领袖面前
So he threw his wages back in the Leader's face
然后钻山沟闹革命
and took to the hills to start a revolution.
电索信奉法典 但他不会活太久
Cable lives by his code, but he will not live long.
我还以为做桑拿很舒服
I always thought it'd be great to have a sauna.
暴风女
Storm!
牌皇
Gambit!
快点 亲爱的
Quickly, chèrie!
我知道你会救我们
I knew you would rescue us.
你这傻瓜 害得我以为你是叛徒
You jerk! You made me think you were a traitor!
怎么不告诉我你是在演戏
Why didn't you tell me you were just pretending?
嘿
Hey!
小娇娃 出那么多汗还是很重
How do you sweat so much, petite, and not lose weight?
讨厌
I hate you!
你用来操纵变种人的颈圈
The collars you use to control your mutants.
由一个苏格兰科学家发明的 他真是天才
They were invented by a scientist in Scotland. A true genius.
能大量批发给我吗
Could I get them in large numbers?
除掉电索岂不比几个颈圈更重要?
How much is it worth to you to have that man Cable eliminated?
你拿什么跟我换
How much can you pay?
当大坝完工
When the dam is completed,
我们能造出几千个哨兵
we'll have the power to create thousands of Sentinels.
你的哨兵的确很吸引
Your Sentinels make you a hard man to refuse.
领袖阁下 有三个变种人逃了
Your Leadership! Three of the mutants have escaped!
那个叫牌皇的放走他们
The one called Gambit freed them!
我就说他不可靠
I knew he couldn't be trusted!
归队 变种人 今天放假
In line, mutants. No more work today.
不
No!
哨兵先生
Monsieur Sentinel!
危险逼近
Imminent danger.
开启助推火箭
Initiate booster rocket!
开枪打他
Blast that mutant!
介意我拿走这个吗
Mind if I borrow this?
我们能使用异能了
We can use our powers!
变种人失控了
The mutants are free!
一路顺风 喽啰
Happy landings, goon!
住手 别伤害他
Stop! You must not harm him!
现在你们自♥由♥了 能跟我们击败哨兵吗
Now that you're free, you can help us stop the Sentinels.
不 上次跟过你然后倒霉了
No! We follow you once before, to disaster.
牌皇见识过哨兵的制♥造♥过程
Gambit has seen how the Sentinels are created.
如果不炸掉大坝就会出现几千个哨兵
There will be thousands of them unless this dam is destroyed.
我们先拿下整个基诺沙 再去对付哨兵
We deal with the Sentinels when all of Genosha is ours.
来吧
Come on!
给我钥匙
Give me that key.
你起码要说声谢谢
You could at least say thank you!
我们很难拆掉这么大的水坝吧
This dam's too big for us to bring down, non?
没错 但一股更强的力量隐藏在云层之中
Yes, but a power greater than ours lies hidden within the clouds.
局势完全失控 我要回华盛顿
This whole situation is collapsing. I'm going back to Washington.
盖里克 你不会丢下我吧
Gyrich! You're not going to abandon me!
站住
Halt!
立即带我上车
Take me to my car at once.
另一边 蠢材
The other way, you fool!
记得我吗 上校
Remember me, Colonel?
拜托 暴风女 你还很虚弱
Please, Storm! You're not strong enough yet!
别管我
Leave me!
来 小娇娃 由她吧
Come, petite! We've got to let her be.
不
No!
我召唤风暴的全部威力
I summon the full power of the storm!
你已经很努力了 姐
You've been working too hard, gal.
去过瑞士吗 霍吉先生
Have you ever been to Switzerland, Mr. Hodge?
我还以为你会给基诺沙带来民♥主♥
I thought you were going to bring democracy to Genosha.
只要我能纠错 就不介意犯错
I don't mind being wrong, as long as I can correct my mistakes.
放下等离子步♥枪♥ 否则开枪
Drop that plasma rifle or I'll fire!
开枪 霍吉 快
Blast him, Hodge! Now!
我还连着电源
I am still plugged in!
镭射眼呼叫泽维尔 请接听 教授
Cyclops to Xavier. Come in, Professor.
没人接听 只有噪音
There's no answer. Just static.
没事了 暴风女
It's all right, Storm.
我梦见我困在很狭小的地方
I dreamed I was in a very small place.
抱歉没有相信你 牌皇
I'm sorry I didn't trust you, Gambit.
我是说 我该知道你绝不是叛徒
I mean, I should've known you'd never really be a traitor.
你怎说得准 小娇娃 可能你又上当呢
How do you know that, petite? Maybe you been fooled again, non?
两分钟内着陆 我在找……
Touchdown in two minutes. I'm getting a visual on the...
学校 -不可能
The school! -It can't be!
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表