剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
and I will destroy you and your pathetic X-Men!
小淘气
Rogue!
好了
I have you.
小淘气 放松 放松
Rogue, let it go! Let it go!
我要去看他们的深夜派对
I gotta watch those late night parties.
红坦克 你只听到我的声音
Juggernaut, mine is the only voice you hear.
走开 住手 我受不了啦
Get away! Stop it! I can't stand it!
住手
Stop it.
琴
Jean.
痛苦 邪念
Agony. Evil thoughts.
他们爱我弟弟 不爱我
They love my brother, not me.
他们爱我弟弟
They love my brother.
要杀掉 要……
Must destroy. Must...
什么
What?
你们美国女孩 怪女孩
You American girls, strange girls.
干嘛盯着我 小孩 这是什么鬼地方
What are you staring at, kid? Where the heck am I?
琴 告诉我你没事
Jean, please tell me you're all right.
结果如我所料
As well as can be expected.
你对红坦克做了什么
What did you do to the Juggernaut?
我对他催眠暗示
I gave him a hypnotic suggestion.
他忘了他是谁和做过什么
He won't remember who he is or what he was doing.
真完美
Totally excellent.
唯一问题是不知道效力能保持到何时
The only problem is that we don't know when it will wear off.
那时我们会严阵以待
We'll be waiting when it does.
毕竟我们需要玩个团队合作什么的
Maybe there's something to that wimpy "teamwork" garbage of yours after all.
你怎么不到周边逛一会儿
Why don't you hang out around here for a while?
教授不在会有点不正式
The Professor ain't here to make it official,
但相信我 欢迎你加入
but take it from me you're always welcome.
深感殊荣 但我不能立即加入
It is a great honor, but I cannot do this now.
我要先找到我妹妹和多了解一下美国
I must first find my sister and maybe see more of America.
修好房♥子就出发
After I fix your house.
这里被毁掉 我才懂它对我意义重大
I never realized how much this dump meant to me till somebody wiped it out.
对 这是第一个我永远觉得像家的地方
Yeah, it's the first place that ever really felt like home.
我想教授听到你这样说会很高兴
I know the Professor'd like to hear you say that.
别担心 金刚狼
Don't worry, Wolverine.
我们会找到他
We'll find him.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表