剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
just for something to do.
我们变得没耐性吗 呆瓜
Are we becoming impatient, old stick?
请叫我雪崩 英国仔
The name's Avalanche, limey,
我们要破产了
and what we're becoming is broke.
她的骗局最好能赚大钱
This scam of hers better pay off big.
那可能是魔形女
That could be Mystique now.
干嘛说“可能”
What do you mean "could be"?
你不知道她长什么样吗
Don't you know what she looks like?
她是易形者 老兄
She's a shape-changer, old man.
一个难以捉摸的主
One can never be sure.
找我吗 美人
Looking for me, love?
我觉得不是 除非你叫戈斐·艾德勒
I sincerely doubt it, unless your name's Gottfried Adler.
唉 不是
Alas, no.
他们叫我火人
They call me Pyro.
有心情约我吗
In the mood for a hot date?
有个靶子约你
In a bull's-eye.
要不你扔我试试
How about trying that with me?
嗯 好吧 甜心
Well, all right, hon,
见你诚心相求
since you asked me nice.
火人
Pyro!
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
在吗 艾德勒博士
Hello? Dr. Adler?
禁止来访
Visitors are verboten.
我不要飞过整片可恶的大海却吃闭门羹
I didn't fly across the whole danged ocean to take no for an answer.
你要怎么样
What do you want?
听说你能改变一些人 博士
I hear you can change people, Doctor.
改变他们 使其不再是变种人
Change them, so they won't be mutants anymore.
你如果能让我泯然众人 我什么都答应你
You make me like other people, and you can name your own price.
你的力量如同你的外表一样出众
You have great strength as well as great beauty.
你怎么要变成区区凡人
Why do you wish to become merely normal?
因为我不想终生
Because I don't wanna live my whole life
都不能感知触摸他人的感觉
without knowing what it's like to touch another human being.
我会考虑你的请求
I will consider your request.
一个钟后回来 我会给你答复
Come back in one hour. I will have an answer for you then.
天启
Apocalypse!
你听到她的请求了 -对
You heard what she wanted? -Yes.
像所有人一样 她是个蠢材
Like all people, she is a fool,
但她有强大的力量
but she has great powers.
你要用这台机器把她变成我的奴隶
You will use the machine and make her my slave.
你教过我们要珍视异能 珍视异能
You have taught us to value our powers. Value our powers.
今晚月亮一定很漂亮
The moon sure is pretty tonight.
你被吻过吗 女孩
You ever been kissed, girl?
我在想好像从来没试过
I'm beginning to think I never will be,
初吻于我缥缈如月
the way you keep going on about the moon.
寇迪
Cody!
寇迪 寇迪
Cody. Cody...
雪崩
Avalanche!
雪崩
Avalanche!
你好 你不是雪崩
Hello. You aren't Avalanche.
我在找戈斐·艾德勒
I'm looking for Gottfried Adler.
嗯 你该找他 宝贝
Well, of course you are, old darling.
他挺受欢迎
He's such a popular fellow.
别叫我宝贝
Don't call me "darling".
你干嘛掉水里啦
What did you do, fall in?
没事
Never mind.
我找到生财之道
I've found our pot of gold.
看来有个本地科学家这几天门庭若市
There seems to be a local scientist who's in big demand these days.
等我衣服干了就去绑♥架♥他
As soon as I've dried off we shall arrange a disappearance.
我亲爱的魔形女永远不知道此事
And my dear friend Mystique need never know.
治疗过后你的一生都会改变
Your whole life will change after the treatment.
相信我
Believe me.
所以我才躺在这 博士
That's what I'm here for, Doc.
起初可能有点不舒服 然后就没感觉
It may be unpleasant at first, but then you will feel nothing.
做得好 老兄
Well done, old bean.
你们要来下半场吗
Y'all looking for a rematch?
可能下次吧
Perhaps another time.
把好博士打包 -好
Bag the good doctor. -Right.
你们犯下严重的错误
You are making a terrible mistake.
艾德勒
Adler.
那俩小子惹毛我了
Those boys are making me mad.
艾德勒博士
Dr. Adler!
我听到巨响 莫拉 怎么了
I heard a loud crash, Moira. What's going on?
我不知道
I do not know.
你能扛他一会儿吗
How about you carrying him for a while?
让他自己走好吗
Shall we make him walk?
听着 老头
Listen, old man...
天呐
Blimey!
他是女人
He's a woman.
他是魔形女
He's Mystique.
火人 你这蠢材
And you're a fool, Pyro.
我要你到这来
I asked you to come here
是因为我以为你对天启有点用
because I thought Apocalypse might find some use for you.
天启是谁
Who's Apocalypse?
没听说过
Haven't the foggiest.
他是我的主人
He's my master,
你再搅局 他捏死你就像捏死个虫子
and he'll crush you like an insect if you interfere again!
所以你的机器不能治愈变种人
So your machine doesn't cure mutants.
而是让他们变成天启的奴隶
It turns them into slaves of Apocalypse.
你是说这艾德勒是你假扮的
You mean you just made up this guy Adler?
我本来只会对天启显露原形
He was real enough until he met Apocalypse.
我个人觉得这事情异常混乱
Personally, I find this frightfully confusing.
你们别碰他 -乱上加乱
Y'all get away from him... -It gets worse.
不然你们真要进医院
...or you'll need a doctor sure enough.
我从不拒绝女人
I never could say no to a woman.
滚开 火苍蝇 我需要那个人
Back off, firefly. I need that guy.
艾德勒博士
Dr. Adler?
我猜你是 艾德勒博士
Dr. Adler, I presume.
这里发生过什么鬼
What the devil could have happened here?
艾德勒博士像是被绑♥架♥了
It appears that Dr. Adler has been kidnapped.
泽维尔教授
Professor Xavier.
镭射眼 琴 你们在这干什么
Cyclops, Jean, what are you doing here?
小淘气不见了 教授
Rogue's disappeared, Professor.
我想她是来这接受艾德勒博士的治疗
I believe she has come here to see Dr. Adler to undergo his treatment.
这样一来
If she has,
她可能陷入了较失去异能更甚的险境
she may be in danger of losing more than her mutant powers.
听着 大姐 至于这样吗
Listen, old girl, must we do this?
我想我们都犯了严重错误
I think we're all making a terrible mistake!
艾德勒博士
Dr. Adler?
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫电索 最近一次现身在基诺沙
The name's Cable. Last known address, Genosha.
他们那里曾奴役过变种人
They used to turn mutants into slaves down there.
我没听说过
I have never heard of it.
他们有抑制变种人异能的颈圈
They did it with collars that suppressed mutant powers.
是你制♥造♥的
Collars you made.
所以你是危险人物
That makes you a dangerous man.
让你活着不安全
Too dangerous to live.
离那个人远点 你以为自己在干什么
Get away from that man! What do you think you're doing?
让世界对变种人更安全
Making the world safer for mutants.
等离子手榴弹
Plasma grenade.
你犯了个严重的错误
You are making a terrible mistake.
艾德勒博士已死
Dr. Adler is already dead.
你说的话我都很难相信
That's kind of hard to believe coming from you.
你现在信我了吧
Do you believe me now?
艾德勒在那里
There's Adler.
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
不
No.
你们小心
Look out, y'all!
不
No!
琴
Jean!
还好吧 甜心
You all right, hon?
只是小擦伤 多亏你
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表