剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
He's not worth it.
小淘气 大家走得紧密点
Rogue, everybody, stay close.
不用太紧密
Not too close.
你懂啦 我记得13岁时
You know, I remember when I was 13.
我前任男友
I had me a boyfriend,
被我亲了
till I kissed him.
可怜的小子昏迷了三天
Poor boy was in a coma for three days.
我才知道一旦我接触到别人
That was when I first realized if I touched anybody,
就会吸走他们的体力
I absorbed their strength right into me.
很有魔力 哈?
Some power, huh?
男孩们可不这样想了
That's when the boys quit calling.
你这算小儿科 我总掉毛屑
Consider yourself fortunate. I had dandruff.
嘿 如果我在学校闯祸了
Hey, whenever I got into trouble at school,
我就变成校长的模样
I used to turn myself into the principal.
我爹知道我是变种人吓得要死
It like to kill my daddy when he found out I was a mutant.
我们都需要面对这种问题
We all had to face that problem.
停下 我们到了
Hold it. We are here.
野兽你见多识广啦
You're supposed to know everything, Beast.
到底什么使我们变成现在这样
What makes us like we are, anyway?
伽马射线 污染 臭氧层空洞
Gamma rays. Pollution. Ozone depletion.
电视
Television!
进步
Progress!
倒霉
Lousy luck.
你们这样会很大动静的
You sure make a lot of noise.
你确定要加入我们吗
You decide to join us, eh?
是了
Yeah.
你找到那孩子吗
Did you find the child?
一到户外她的踪迹就淡化
Her trail went cold outside the house.
还遭到埋伏
Got bit by a dog, too.
好 暴风女 干活
Okay, Storm, do your thing.
嘿 把我扔过电栅栏行不
Hey, can you guys boost me over the fence, Beast?
还挺行啊
Looks like we can.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
好得掉渣
Never better.
什么
What...
睡觉觉吧
Nighty-night.
他们潜进去了
They're inside the perimeter.
站住
Halt!
有钥匙
The guard's keys?
我会赔他们一扇新门
So I'll buy them a new door.
小心 有电磁光束
Hold it. Electronic beams.
你能察觉到红外线
You can detect the infrared spectrum?
闻出来的
I can smell them.
有臭氧
Ozone.
起雾时你也能看到红外线
You will see them as well,as the mist rises.
“哀前路之多艰
"With faint heart, averted feet and many a tear
出自英国诗人Coventry Patmore的作品《Farewell》
心怯旋踵泪满襟”
"ln our opposed path to persevere"
一个小诗人遇到小困难有感而发
A minor poet for a minor obstacle.
还“保险箱”
I wonder. "Security."
我们过得一点都不保险
Are any of us ever truly secure?
看你急得像热锅上的蚂蚁
You look nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
我只想知道里面怎样了
I just wish I knew what was happening in there.
我们有麻烦了
We got trouble.
目前为止都蛮顺利啊
It looks like clear sailing from here.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表