剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
in some capacity.
也许不完全原谅 但是
Maybe not completely, but...
但他愿意这么做
but that he's willing to.
所以这是一个充满希望的美好时刻
So it was a really hopeful, nice moment.
也是 比如
And also to get, like,
成为黑徽章司的头头是锦上添花
being the head of BBD is icing on the cake.
因为我不知道那家伙当了黑徽的头头会做什么
'Cause I don't know what that guy will do as the head of BBD.
我不认为他有什么权威 但是
Like, I don't think he commands very much authority, but...
- 可能是吗 ‐ 我认为他 可能 - 哦 是的
‐Maybe? ‐I think he does. ‐Oh, yeah.
不过 他并不吓人 是吗
He's not intimidating, though. Is he?
‐ 嗯 他的智力 我想 会是 - 是的
‐Mm, his intelligence, I think, would be. ‐Yeah.
绝对 - 还有他的胸部
‐Absolutely. ‐And his chest.
今年他做了很多俯卧撑
He's been doing a lot of push‐ups this year.
看起来很棒
He looks great.
你看见他穿的那件蓝绿色衬衫了吗
Did you see him in that turquoise shirt?
看上去不错
Oof. Looking good.
谢谢 蒂姆 总是照顾我
Thanks, Tim. Always looking out for me.
我记得我跟你说过
I remember I said to you, like,
你知道的 当一切都集中起来的时候
you know, when everything came together,
他们都结合得很漂亮
and they all marry together so beautifully,
我当时的感觉是
like, the sensation I had was
薇芙莉现在一定很高兴
Waverly would be so happy right now.
这是世界上最美妙的感觉
And that is the nicest feeling in the world
因为你只是为角色感到高兴 是的
‐'cause you just feel so happy for the characters. ‐Yep.
每个人都走在红毯上
Everyone walking down the aisle
回头看看这些角色
and looking back at the characters,
然后我看着大家 看到演员和我的朋友
and then I would look at people and see the actor and my friend,
‐ 以及他们和我们的旅程 - 是的
‐and their journey and our journey. ‐Yes.
真的太多了
‐And, like, it was just so much. ‐
每次我觉得需要振作起来的时候 我就
And every time I felt like I needed a little boost, I could
‐ 只需看看不同的人 ‐ 当我看到椅子时
‐just look at a different person. ‐TIM: And when I saw the chairs
有多斯和其他角色
‐with Dolls and the other characters, ‐
你就 哇 还有名字标签
you're, like, "Wow." And just the name tags.
很漂亮
Uh, it was beautiful.
你们是如此的紧密相连 以至于
You were so connected that even on‐‐
当不是你的场景 当你不在的时候
when it wasn't your coverage, when you weren't there,
那一刻你真的是这样吗
were‐‐ you were so in that moment
因为你知道这有多重要
'cause you know how important it took
这些角色才能到达这一刻
these characters to get to this moment.
而你们俩和我就像是
And the two of you‐‐ and I was like,
这太棒了
"This is just awesome."
他们做得很好
They played it so beautifully,
他们是如此
and they were so...
神圣地与彼此交往
divinely engaged with each other,
- 凯特和唐 - 是的
‐Kat and Dom, ‐Yeah.
所以当你看着他们的时候
so when you're watching them it was, like,
如此纯洁和充满希望
it was so pure and hopeful.
用这个词来形容整集真是太好了
That's a great word for that whole episode.
充满希望的
It's hopeful.
这是关于
This is about
薇芙莉和妮可
Waverly and Nicole.
我不知道给你们买♥♥什么
I didn't know what to get you guys,
所以我送给你了这个
so I got you this.
当她
When she...
那样的时候然后她就说
kind of goes up there, and she's like,
遇见你们这些英雄之前 我什么都没做过
"I've never done anything until I met you heroes,
你们这群人
like this group of people."
这对我来说意义重大
For me that means a lot as well
因为我非常感激
because I'm, like, I'm so grateful to,
你知道的 成为这个家庭的一员
you know, come in and be part of this family
因为所有人 演员和工作人员都很
'cause everyone, like, the cast and the crew have been so...
热情
welcoming and so...
对我来说 就是这样 我还是完成了
For me I was like, "This is it. I‐I'm done.
我要开始哭了
"I'm just going to start bawling,
我不会停的
and I'm not going to stop,"
那天剩下的时间里我就是这样
which was literally me for the rest of that day.
你发自内心的情感
The emotion that you genuinely had,
你不能
like, you‐you can't...
这是买♥♥不到的
you can't buy that.
一切都那么真实 我每一秒都相信了
Like, it was just so real, and I‐I believed every second.
我想这就是为什么我们都被它感动的原因
I think that's why we were all so touch by it.
就像
It was just so, like...
我相信你说的每句话
I believe everything that's coming out of your mouth, like,
原因是
um, and the reasons that
你会像瑞秋一样情绪激动
you would be emotional as Rachel, I think,
完全可以理解
made perfect sense.
是的 我是说 她在和这些人说话
Yeah, I mean, she's talking to these people
给了她一个家
who pretty much gave her a home,
是她的新家庭
and are her kind of newfound family.
我们也只是
And also we were just, like,
你怎么能唱得那么好
"How are you this good?"
太好了 真的太好了
It was so good. It was so good.
不 我永远忘不了你
* No, I'll never get over you
我以为我忘了
I thought it was over.
当我读剧本的时候 我就是这么想的
When I read the script, that's what I thought.
我以为一切都结束了
I thought it was over.
我很伤心
And, uh, I was sad.
说也奇怪 我仍然觉得它很美
I still thought it was beautiful, oddly enough.
我说 我是说 因为在一天结束的时候
I said... I mean, 'cause at the end of the day,
你知道 她是薇诺娜 就像 她就像 你知道
you know, she's Wynonna, like, she's, like, you know,
薇诺娜不容易 她的选择不容易
like, it's not easy for Wynonna, her choices aren't easy.
如果她选择了维诺娜
If she chooses Wynonna, I mean...
你也得明白这一点
you've got to kind of understand it, too.
所以当我读到那里的时候 故事就结束了
So when I read it, and then that was the end,
我 我很伤心
I was... I was sad.
我说 该死
I was like, "Damn."
然后当我几页以后读到她开枪
And then when I read she shoots his tires
打他的轮胎 我很高兴
a couple pages later, I was pretty happy.
我只是喜欢我们拍那个的时候
I just loved when we were shooting that...
那一切都不顺利
that... that nothing was going right.
除我们之外 我们的表演很到位
Except us. Like, our acting was on point.
但是 就像
But, like,
车 车熄火了
the car died... the car died.
所以他们不得不把它推下山来启动它
Um, so they had to push it down a hill to try to start it.
每个人都
Everybody was like...
我们要拍 他要开车走了
we're going to shoot... he drives away
车子发动不起来
and the car won't start,
然后摄像机就掉下来了 就像
and the camera fell off the Movi, like, it was,
对薇诺娜来说一切都发生了
like, everything in Wynonna was happening
一切都像是 求你别走
outside, like, everything was like, "Don't go, please."
我不能说 所以我要送风过去
I can't say it, so I'm going to send the wind
我要让你的车停下来
and I'm going to make your car stop.
- 会有鹿攻击 比如 - 啥
‐And there's going to be deer attacking, like... ‐Wow.
就像是 就像是 维诺娜说不出口的一切
It was just, like, it was, like, everything Wynonna couldn't say
全世界都在努力
the world was trying to do.
我刚才说的也很聪明
It's also very smart what I just said.
是的 百分之百
Yeah. A hundred percent.
我也在努力接受
TIM: Im also trying to accept
我的大脑和心里的事实
the fact inside my brain and my heart
和我不得不说再见的一切
and everything that I've got to say goodbye to...
不仅仅是我的性格
not only my character
还是
but, uh...
我的角色对
the feelings my character has for...
薇诺娜和一切
Wynonna and everything.
所以在这些东西下面还有另一层
So there's another layer underneath all these things.
我想那是她的一部分
I think that was part of her...
旅程
journey...
以便爱她自己
to love herself enough
和被别人爱
to... to be loved by someone else.
所以我想最后还是
So I think it finally took, um...
我想是这样的
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表