剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
‐ Fashion first, bitch. ‐ Oh my god.
他已经时速差不多100公里了
He is going 60 in a 55 zone.
我追不上的
‐ I'll never catch up.
除非我走小路
Unless I take the back roads.
- 你是朝夏琳开枪了吗 - 对 两枪
‐ Did you just shoot Charlene? ‐ Yeah. Twice.
你不会觉得我会让你一个人走吧
Did you really think you could leave without me?
确实不会
No.
我爱你 博士
‐ I love you, Doc.
当初在那个漆黑深邃的井底里我就爱上你了
I love you in that bottom of a deep dark well way.
我爱你的脸庞
: I love your face
还有你的屁♥股♥ 还有你的腔调
and your butt and your drawl
还有你的心
and your heart.
我也爱你疼爱我妹妹的方式
And I love the way you love my sister.
我也爱你爱我的方式
And I love the way you love me.
我确实爱你
‐ I do love you.
那正好
‐ Well, that's good.
你杀了我的车
‐ You killed my car.
我才不会开着那破烂玩意去克利夫兰
‐ I'm not driving to Cleveland in that piece of shit.
但你会和我一起来的吧
‐ But you're coming with me?
那还用说吗 你看
‐ Read the room, dingus.
我已经很久没有这样轻装出行了
It's been a long time since I travelled light.
那饮料挺一般的
That's itenerary
你说我们有时间在蒙大拿的奇迹镇停一下么
Think we have time for a pit stop in Miracles, Montana?
蒙大拿奇迹镇 有什么东西
‐ What is in Miracles, Montana?
你说她认得出我们吗
Do you think she'll recognize us?
我愿意赌一赌
‐ Yeah, I'd take that bet.
梭哈
I'm all in.
她会回来的
‐ She'll be back.
我知道
‐ I know.
你会希望是我们吗
Do you wish it was us?
去冒险
Going on a big adventure,
去环球旅行 度性感蜜月的是我们吗
travelling the world on a sexy chic honeymoon?
不 一点都不
‐ No. Hard pass.
我已经到了我一直想去的地方
I'm where I've always wanted to be.
家
Home.
有妻子陪伴
With my wife.
家
‐ Home.
每个人都有充满希望的结局
Everyone has a very hopeful ending,
有值得期待的东西 很棒
something to look forward to, which is so beautiful.
到最后能看到大家都有了好结局
It's just so nice to see everyone
听高兴的
is in a happy place.
我觉得这就是
I think it's everything...
我对每个角色的
I've ever wanted for them,
期待吧
for all of the characters.
我希望粉丝们
I think and I hope it will elicit
也会跟我有一样的反应
that same reaction for fans.
这是这部剧开拍以来我最高兴的时候
It's the happiest I've been since the beginning of the show.
毫无疑问
There's no doubt.
读完剧本 我非常高兴
I read it, and I was just... happy.
到最后汇聚起来
Everything comes together,
我觉得我们创造了
and I think we did something...
很特殊的东西
really special.
嗯 我觉得
Yeah. I just think...
终于可以
finally getting permission to...
让她自己得到爱 这
...to let herself be loved is what the part of‐‐
这是她和恶魔旅途上的一大步
a huge part of her journey and her demons. Yeah.
我们可是等了
Well, you know, we waited
整整四年才拍到这里
four years to get here,
但我觉得这是我们应得的
but I think we all deserve it.
这里是薇芙莉和霍特的婚礼现场
We are at the WayHaught wedding.
我们走出去时
When we walked out,
我们 作为演员
and we, like, Dom and Kat,
看到艺术部门
saw the way the art department and all the‐‐
各个部门联手起来打造的场景
like, all the departments had come together.
还有戏服啊 房♥屋啊什么的
And costumes and just seeing the homestead.
因为我们早就讨论过
'Cause we have talked about it
也想象过
and thought about it quite a bit.
和我想象的一模一样
It was exactly what I had imagined.
我们都挺感动的
I think we're all just quite emotional.
我想 嗯
I think, um...
我们感受着一切 而且
we're feeling everything and‐‐
我们昨天就开始准备婚礼了
We actually started the wedding stuff yesterday,
但今天 它真的开始了
but today it's‐‐ it's really getting into
所有的招待会和
all the reception and...
和挚爱的每一个人
and the loving everybody‐‐
这里充满了爱和希望 还有
there's so much love and hope and, um...
我觉得这让我产生了很多美好的感觉
and I think it's bringing up a lot of nice feelings
为了我们所有人
for all of us.
- 开拍 - 没事的 姐姐
Action! ‐It'll be fine, sis.
妮可要把头发弄成那样吗
Is Nicole going to wear her hair like that?
我想说一句
One thing I would say
我喜欢的
that I loved about this,
这个创作方式是
the way it was written,
传统上你可能会这么想
is, traditionally, you might think that
薇芙莉就是那种
Waverly would have been the one
会觉得很烦躁然后决定赛车的人
who was fretting, and they decided to race.
妮可可能有点紧张
Nicole maybe was a little more nervous,
薇诺娜当然会感到压力
and certainly Wynonna was having a right stress
因为 就像 她是伴娘
‐ ‐'cause, like, she was the bridezilla.
这是我最喜欢的部分
That's my favorite part,
这一集我最喜欢的部分之一
one of my favorite parts of the episode,
因为很有趣
because it's, like, funny
但首先 也是出乎意料的
but it's also just, first of all, unexpected that
薇诺娜会抓狂的 但同时
Wynonna would be the one freaking out, but also,
有很多不好的事情
like, so many bad things
发生在了家宅
have happened at the homestead.
比如
Like ...
无数事情
in‐innumerable.
那里有太多不好的东西 所以
There's so much bad there, and so
我觉得 对薇诺娜来说 就像
I think, for Wynonna, it's like
一切都必须完美
everything must go perfectly.
比如 不要冒险
Like, take no chances.
薇芙莉必须事事顺利
Everything has to go well for Waverly.
不容出错
There is no room for error here.
这样当出现错误时
So that when error occurs,
她就 噗 当然啦
it's just, like, perf‐‐ of course it did.
搭把手呗
A little help?
她试穿了那件衣服
She tries on the dress.
对她来说 就像 就像 一个脆弱
Like, that's such a, like, a vulnerable
完全不同的性格时刻
different character moment for her. It's, like,
一个可能从没想过要结婚的人
someone who probably never pictured being married at all,
然后在那一刻 拿走那件裙子
and then in that moment, just takes that dress
- 并穿上它 是如此脆弱 ‐ 是个咒语吗
‐and puts it on. It's so vulnerable. ‐Was it the spell?
- 哦 - 是吗
‐Oh. ‐Was it?
不 是这个家伙
No! It's this guy.
- 谁知道呢 - 哦 不错 也许不是
‐Who knows? ‐Oh, fine. Maybe not.
嗯 开拍
And... action!
我只是想道歉
I just want to apologize.
因为你想让我出柜吗
For trying to out me?
还是指责我是某种恶魔
Or for accusing me of being some sort of demon?
杰里米真的很兴奋能放下
Jeremy is really excited to move on.
这是一件具有象征意义的事情
It's a symbolic thing
他甚至喜欢和别人约会 谢谢
that he even entertains dating somebody else. Thanks.
我想这对他来说真的很难
It's really tough for him, I think,
因为他对整件事感到很内疚
'cause he felt a lot of guilt about the whole thing.
我是说 这就是他一直以来所受的折磨
I mean, that's all he was racked with the whole time.
让他想和别人约会
And for him to want to go on a date with somebody else
只是暗示
just hints at the,
他已经准备好向前看了
you know, he's ready to move on
他在一点一点地
and that he's forgiving himself
原谅自己
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表