剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
更像是在看镜子
‐ More like looked in the mirror
然后爱上了周围最性感的女人
and fell for the actual hottest woman around.
我勒个去
‐ Good Golden Globes!
你知道博士不会来的 对吧
You know Doc's not coming, right?
谁
‐ Who?
听着 你唯一的问题是
Listen, the only problem you really have is...
人们喜欢你
people adore you,
这一定很难
which must be so hard.
可以借我一下睫毛膏吗
Can I borrow some mascara?
可以
‐ Yeah, sure.
听 把那些闪光的东西留在这里
‐ Listen, just leave that glitter shit here.
很安全的
It'll be safe,
明天再找个胖宝宝来诅咒
and we'll find a fat baby to curse tomorrow.
哦
Oops!
好吧
‐ Okay.
嘿 嘿
Hey. ‐ Hey!
我们要去庆祝吗
‐ Shall we go celebrate?
我准备好了
‐ I am so ready.
大炮都上膛了
The big guns are locked and loaded.
大家好 啊
‐ Hi everyo‐‐ ahh!
你好 未婚妻 要和我结婚的人
‐ Hello, fiancée, who is marrying me.
欢迎参加我们的订婚派对
Welcome to our engagement party.
邦尼 我没想到你会来
‐ Bunny! I wasn't expecting you.
是的 夹克好看
‐ Yeah, nice blazer.
你没有打电♥话♥来
‐ You didn't call.
我有两部手♥机♥ 号♥码一模一样
I got two phones with the exact same number
所以我肯定没有错过
so I didn't miss you.
亚蒙也来了
‐ And Amon too!
你姐姐提到过
‐ Well, your sister mentioned
这个派对 所以我想
.the party, and I thought...
也许我能帮上忙
maybe I might be of service.
如果需要维修请举手
‐ Raise your hand if you need servicing.
我想打那玩意儿
‐ I'd like to hit that. ‐ Uh...
邦尼 跟我来
Bunny? Come with me.
这是你妹妹的订婚派对
‐ This is your sister's engagement party.
你非得穿成个婊♥子♥是吗
Did you have to go full on whore?
我看起来确实很棒 内德利
‐ I do look great. Nedley?
给邦尼倒杯水 好吗
Get Bunny a nice glass of water, okay?
把所有的酒都给她 好吗
Give her all the boozes, alright?
让她酩酊大醉 以为自己是扬·雅顿
Get her so sloshed she thinks she's Jann Arden.
奶酪和饼干 邦尼塔
‐ Cheese and crackers, Bonita.
自从教堂营之后 你就没这么好看过
You know, you haven't looked this great since church camp.
你做头发了吗
You get your hair done?
就在那时我知道了
‐ And that's when I knew...
我不仅要赢得斗牛比赛
not only was I going to win the bullfight,
我还要成为西班牙的斗牛士冠军
but I was gonna become Spain's champion matador.
她是素食主义者
‐ She's a vegan.
亚蒙
‐ Amon?
我对骑牛非常感兴趣
I am extremely interested in bull riding.
或者被人当牛骑
Or being ridden like one.
好了
‐ Okay!
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为薇芙莉没有邀请你
‐ Because Waverly's never inviting you
去她码头上的摩托艇
to motorboat in her marina!
- 薇诺娜 ‐ 每个人都喜欢薇芙莉
‐ Wynonna! ‐ Everybody loves Waverly!
总是薇芙莉长 薇芙莉短
It's always Waverly, Waverly, Waverly!
对不起
: Excuse me?
这是一首情歌♥ 我要把它发给
This is a love song, and I am sending it out
世界上最美丽的女人
to... the most beautiful woman in the world.
佐伊·克拉维兹吗
‐ Zo? Kravitz?
薇芙莉·厄普
‐ Waverly Earp.
天呐
‐ Oh, God.
怎样冷冻你的嘴唇
*How do you cool your lips
嘿 嘿
‐ Hey, hey!
经过了一个夏天的吻
* After a summer's kiss
- 你如何 - 住手
* How do you... * : Stop it!
等等
‐ Wait!
- 我不知道 -我的天哪
‐ I don't know. ‐ Oh, my God.
幸福之后
* After the body bliss
妈妈说每个与厄普一家有关的人都是邪恶的
‐ Mam said everyone associated with the Earps were all evil,
你只想让我们去死
and that all you wanted was for us to die.
我母亲 爱丽丝 告诉我如果一个人值得被帮助
‐ My mama, Alice, taught me if a worthy person needs help,
你要帮他
you help.
值得吗
‐ Worthy?
她有一个宏大的计划 一个要完成的遗产
She had big plans. A legacy to fulfill.
我要完成它 但我太愚蠢又太势单力薄
And now I'm too stupid and too alone to fulfill them.
你看看你自己
‐ You look at yourself.
我讨厌我愚蠢的脸
‐ I hate my stupid face.
你的眼神很锐利
‐ Your eyes are sharp.
那便是你的美丽所在
That is where the beauty is.
你幸存下来了
You survived.
老女人的那些怀恨在心的话语
And no vindictive old woman's words
也无法将你的美丽夺走
can take that away from you.
到你该随心所欲的时候了
It's your turn to do whatever you want,
按照你的心意来
on your terms.
创造你自己的东西 克利奥
Be your own legacy, Cleo.
你为什么要帮我
‐ Why are you helping me?
这就是我的为人
‐ It's what I do.
我是很棒的帮手
I'm a damn good sidekick.
不通人情
*Insensitive!
- 喂喂喂 - 我也有一首歌♥
‐ Hey, hey, hey! ‐ I, too, have a song.
你不能到邦尼的地盘上来
‐ You don't come in on Bunny's territory!
噢 我爱你 爱你 爱你
*Oh I love you, love you, love you...
骑上我的牛啊
*Ride my bull!
大伙儿 你们毁了一切
*Guys, you're ruining everything!
内德利
‐ Nedley.
你们毁了一切
You're ruining everything!
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
- 薇芙莉 - 我发现我正在传播
- Waverly? ‐ Turns out I've been passing on
一种爱情疾病
a love disease!
我说的不是性病
No! Not that kind of love disease!
宝贝 你需要帮忙吗
‐ Baby, do you need help?
- 这种病会让人对下一个看到的人
‐ This one gives people insane feelings of adoration
产生疯狂的爱慕之情 - 薇芙莉 我知道你想得到它
for the next person they see. ‐ Waverly, I know you want it.
我需要你来Shorty的店里 求你了
‐ I need you to come down to Shorty's. Please!
你是唯一一个没受影响的人
You're the only one unaffected!
从来没人跟我那样说话
‐ Nobody has ever talked to me like that.
我该走了
‐ I should be on my way.
- 妈妈和妮可的契约完蛋了
‐ It makes me happy that Mam and Nicole's
- 让我很开心 - 妮可
covenant for you went bust. ‐ Nicole?
是啊
‐ Yeah.
妈妈帮她把薇芙莉
Mam helped her get Waverly
从花♥园♥里赶走
out of the garden,
交换的筹码
in exchange for...
就是 你
well, you.
我知道了
‐ I understand.
真不幸
Unfortunately.
- 鹰嘴豆泥 - 我亲手捏出来的
‐ The hummus! I hand squished it myself!
把你满是豆泥的手从我吉他上拿走
‐ Get your bean hands off of my guitar!
一个淑女不该没完没了
‐ A lady should not have to ask twice.
兰迪 你没有帮上忙
: Randy, you're not helping!
博士 赞美爱神你来了
‐ Doc! Thank Eros.
- 那太性感了 - 我们就做朋友不行么
‐ That is so hot! ‐ Can't we just be friends?
别傻站在那 去分散薇诺娜的注意力
‐ Well, don't just stand there, distract Wynonna!
我还是不去了
‐ I'd rather not.
该死 博士
‐ Damn it, Doc!
好吧 我去拉住她
‐ Alright, by grabs.
打扰一下 我有一个薇芙莉·厄普的线上订单
‐ Excuse me, I've got an online order here for a Waverly Earp?
德米特里 你好啊
‐ Demetri! Hi!
- 接着唱啊 - 大伙儿
‐ ...karaokier! ‐ Guys!
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表