剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
几天之后 他
And after a few days, he just...
他跑进了炼狱森林
he took off into the woods.
那里到处都是恶魔
‐ Where the monsters are.
你必须出庭佐证此事
You must come and attest to that.
博士 这个世界早已不是你们当初离开时那样了
‐ Doc, this isn't the world that you all left.
我们必须找到奈德里
‐ We must produce Nedley,
活要见人 死要见尸
either alive or dead, we must find him.
我可以告诉你那个食人怪在哪
‐ I can tell you where the people‐eater is,
就在格瑞兹利公♥寓♥
it's out at Grizzly Flats.
或许你可以在那里找到一些证据
Maybe you'll find something to show them.
博士 他们说它的爪子就像金刚狼
Doc, they say it's claws are like if Wolverine
安上了电锯一样
impregnated a chainsaw.
谢谢你 梅赛德斯
‐ Thank you, Mercedes.
要不我们试试越狱吧
‐ Can we try a jailbreak?
不行 不论他们是何许人 这里到处都是
‐ No! They've got a lot of guys working for them,
- 他们的眼线 - 是啊
whatever they are. ‐ Yeah.
- 如果他们都是恶魔呢 - 对啊
What if they're all demons? ‐ Exactly,
而且我还没有
and I don't have my...
和平使者或者与之相媲美的武器啊
...shiny thing that makes with the peace.
该死
‐ Shit.
我要宣布一件事
I have an announcement to make!
那么
So!
你们觉得我们的监狱
You think that our jails
太拥挤了 我们的庭审效率太低了 对吧
are too crowded, and our courts are too slow?
觉得在这个又逊又破的小镇子里无事可做是吧
Think there's nothing to do in this lame‐ass town?
觉得我们还需要一些胸大翘臀的美女是吧
Think we need a little bit more junk in our trunks?
- 她是在问我吗 - 正如以往一样
‐ Is she asking me? ‐ And as always,
我们以愉悦为主
we aim to please,
我们是来解决你们认为存在的
and we're here to fix any problem
一些问题的 所以
you guys think you might have. So...
你们可以开始做足准备 磨好刀了
lock up your daughters, and lube up your saucepans!
所有的狱卒都可以竞争获取唯一一个
All of our jailbirds will be competing for one,
是的 唯一一个 出狱许可证
yes, one, get‐out‐of‐jail‐free card.
- 在本次空前的 - 什么鬼
In the first ever... ‐ What?
祭奠兰迪·奈德里的辣椒节烹饪大赛
‐ ...Randy Nedley Memorial Chili Cook‐off
为了自♥由♥ 耶
For Freedom! Yay!
这 这是认真的吗
Is... Is this real life?
换了你也许还有希望 但我死定了
Might be for you. But I'm dead.
都准备好了吧
Hope you're ready to stumble!
我的肚子已经开始咕咕叫了
'Cause this tummy is starting to grumble!
她是农业局认证的一级人士
She is Grade A, USDA certifiable.
你已经运气够好了
Hey, just be glad you weren't here
半裸舞大赛那会儿你还没在呢
for the Tops‐Off‐Dance‐Off For Freedom!
每过大概一个月吧
Every month or so,
法官大人就得这么疯一次
the Magistrate manages to out‐whackadoo herself.
我不懂了 她是为了啥
I don't get it. What's her endgame?
典型的面包加马戏啊
Ugh, classic bread and circuses, brah.
给老百姓提供食品和娱乐
Keep the populace fed and entertained,
他们就不会追究你的胡作非为了
and you can get away with all kinds of devilry.
行了 你这胡言乱语也太不着边际了
Yup. Okay, your trash talk is a little all over the place.
比赛结束后真的有人被释放哦
Hey, they set people free after these contests.
我见过
I've seen it.
万一这是我们出去的唯一机会呢
What if this is the only chance for us to get out?
薇诺娜
Wynonna!
嗨
Hi.
霍特
Haught.
谢谢你带她回家
Thanks for getting her home.
我都是为了自己
I only did it for me.
你做的所有事都是如此
Like everything you've ever done.
好久不见
It's been a while.
看来真的是很久了
A long while, apparently.
- 你怎么样 - 很好
- How you holding up? ‐ Peachy.
我从家里给你带了点东西
Hey. I brought a few things from home.
这算是违规了吗
Is that against the rules?
我感觉这里唯一的规则
Uh, I feel like the only rule
就是不要告诉女皇她没穿衣服
is don't tell the Empress she's got no clothes.
她肯定没穿内♥裤♥
Well she's def got no panties.
怎么了 她跳到了桌上 我没忍♥住嘛
What? She jumped up on a desk. I couldn't help it.
她除毛了吗
Is she waxed?
- 我去 - 这是兰迪·奈德里纪念日
- Fudge! ‐ And that's the first toot
自♥由♥杯煮辣椒比赛的第一声哨声
of the Randy Nedley Memorial Chili Cook‐off For Freedom!
这声音你们会经常听到的
With a lot more toots to follow.
好了 屌♥丝们 开始煮吧
Now get cooking, left‐swipes!
- 煮啊 - 是不是先放芝士
- Cook! ‐ Do I put the cheese in first?
应该是吧
Probably, right?
- 好吧 - 好吧
‐ Okay. ‐ Okay.
- 没错 - 没错
‐ Yup. ‐ Yup.
- 我们来帮你 - 我们来帮你
- We're on it. - We're on it.
小宝贝
Oh, sweet honey‐lamb.
过来啊
Come closer, now.
咱们也该见面了
It is time we met.
你想要T恤吗
Woo! You want a t‐shirt?!
你想要T恤
You want a t‐shirt?
那就给你T恤
And you get a t‐shirt! Oh!
正中命根
In the nads!
现在你的蛋蛋也是超大号♥的了
Now they're also XXL!
警长应该会被她手里
Probably better not to be Sheriff
这玩意儿烦死吧
while she's got her hands on that thing.
想想有多少人会告她
Imagine the lawsuits?
我从没想过你会放弃这机会
I never imagined you giving up the star,
你一直那么野心勃勃
power‐hungry fiend that you are.
我没放弃 克利奥出现了
I didn't give up. Cleo showed up,
给镇上管理层重新洗牌 自封为法官
reincorporated the town, made herself magistrate,
- 还选举了自己的警长 - 没人阻止她吗
- and elected her own Sheriff. ‐ So nobody stopped her?
谁有空管政♥治♥ 我有瑞秋 要顾家
Who had time for politics? I had Rachel, and the homestead,
还要负责找人
and people to look for.
我真的找了 拼命找了
And I did look. Hard.
你上哪儿找的 兔子精那儿吗
Where'd you look? Up Bunny Loblaw's‐‐
别讽刺我了 薇诺娜
Don't come at me about it, okay, Wynonna?
我知道我让大家都失望了
I know I let everybody down.
妮可 我从来没有怪你
Nicole, I would never say‐‐
你俩是聊上了吗 赶紧准备洋葱
Are you two chatting? I need those onions, stat!
是 大厨 马上好
Yes, chef! Coming.
好 现在来压素肉
Okay. Now, for the pressed seitan.
什么 谁是魔鬼
what?! Who's President Satan?
不是 是素肉 是一种面筋
No. Seitan. As in vital wheat gluten.
要做出好吃的全素辣椒酱就全靠它了
It's the secret to a hearty vegan chili.
我们做的是全素的
We're making vegan chili?!
宝贝 她靠一个全素辣椒酱
Baby, how's she supposed to win anything
怎么可能赢
with vegan chili?!
今天不能素 魔鬼
Not today, Satan!
下午好 霍特女士
Afternoon, Ms. Haught.
柯雷伯恩警长
Sheriff Clayborn.
你可有日子没回来了
Makes a change to see you back in town.
希望我们没有因为选举的事
I hope that means there's no hard feelings.
而结怨
About the election.
我本来就没多少时间去演说
I didn't have as much time to campaign.
也没有传说中你的其它优势
Or your other rumored advantages.
那你现在能休息一下还挺好的
Nice you can afford a break now, though.
尤其是在
I mean, that is,
现在家里只有一个
if you feel the homestead is safe with a...
小姑娘的情况下
teenage girl on the case.
祝你们好运
Good luck with the chili.
你的焦虑小皱纹都出来了
Aw, you have your little worry wrinkle.
薇芙莉 每天晚上 陷阱里都会有所捕获
There are things, Waverly. Every night, in those traps.
怪物真的很想进来
The monster really wants inside.
你是担心瑞秋
You're worried about Rachel.
你先回家吧
Why don't you go home?
你真的不介意吗
You sure you don't mind?
真的
No.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表