剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
这下好了 刻著C的石头
Oh, good. A rock with a C on it.
- 谁被标记了 - 薇芙莉
- Who's been marked? - Waverly.
她正在去拾荒庄园的路上
She's on her way to Magpie Ranch right now.
带著猎枪
With a shotgun.
那我们也去
Then so are we.
真是个猪窝
God, what a dump.
强迫症又来了 别被它影响 小薇
OCD kicking in. Fight it, Waves.
你不是来送快递的
You're not my Amazon delivery.
是你把我女朋友变成青蛙
You frogged my girlfriend.
我给你个机会挽回
I'll give you one chance to fix it
否则就要给你整个容了
before I give you a buckshot face lift.
亲爱的 我也挽回不了
Sweetie, I can't fix it.
诅咒不是这样消除的
That's not how a vendetta works.
我们就像凯普莱特和蒙太古家族
We're Capulets and Montagues.
像哈特菲尔德和迈克柯伊家族
Hatfields and McCoys.
还有厄普家族和克兰顿家族
Earps and Clantons.
你该感谢我
You should thank me.
不然你怎么知道从哪个门
How do you think you knew what door to take
- 出伊甸园 - 因为我聪明
- out of the Garden? - Gumption?
那个女孩苦苦哀求我
Oh, that girl begged me, so...
所以我就指了条路
I showed John Henry the way.
血海深仇能建立非常强大的枢纽
A blood feud can create a powerful bond,
即使在精神层面也如此
even in between spiritual planes.
但她当时太无助
Oh, but she was feeble.
求你了
"Oh, please!
只要把我的天使还回来 我愿意做任何事
Help bring my angel back, I'll do anything!"
- 她做了什么 - 她做了个交易
- What did she do? - She made a deal.
博士回来 还带著你
Doc comes back, with you in tow,
而霍特夫人把他交给了我
and Ms. Haught delivers him to me.
博士吗 你要他干什么
Doc? What the hell do you want with him?
他在老金德利牧场
He took everything from us.
夺走了我们的一切
At the O.K. Corral.
而我要毁了他 他的名字 他的声望
But I will ruin him, his name, his reputation.
我要让他毁掉所有他深爱的东西
I will make him destroy everything he loves.
你这臭婊♥子♥
You basic bitch!
牧场那都是什么陈年旧事了
Who gives a flippin' fudge about the O.K. Corral anymore?!
如果你不放了妮可 她会死的
If you don't release Nicole, she'll die!
你还年轻 换个人就行
You're young. You'll find someone else.
我宁愿去死
I'd rather die.
那你们就在一起了
Then you'll be together.
我的先人们会吞噬她
My ancestors will devour her.
我的力量超过你的想象
I have powers you cannot comprehend!
我也一样 臭婊♥子♥
Same, same, bitch.
我♥干♥了什么
What did I do?
- 我的天哪 - 妮可
- Holy crap. - Nicole?
如果你能听到就眨眨眼
Blink once if you can hear me.
我能说话为什么要眨眼
Why blink when I can talk?
感谢咒语之王
King of the Incantations!
那是沼泽女巫
It was the Swamp Witch.
- 杰里米 我实在抱歉 - 不 不 不 没事
- Jeremy, I'm so sorry. - No, no, no, no.
至少你现在不吐青蛙了
At least you're not barfing up a pond full of frogs!
行啊 丫头
You go, girl!
好了 我们需要慢慢给她暖和暖和
Okay, we need to warm her up slowly
避免心脏骤停 拿点毯子过来
to prevent cardiac arrest. Get some blankets.
我太开心了 你没有呱呱叫
I am so glad that you didn't croak.
对 但我 惹了大♥麻♥烦
Yeah, but I frogged up... bad.
哈 那是因为我们没在一起
Hey. It's just what happens when we're not all together.
好了
Now...
来个拥抱吧
Come here. Oh!
薇诺娜
Wynonna.
小薇
Waves?
出什么事了 小妹
What happened, baby girl?
我觉得我犯了个蠢错
I think I goofed real bad.
我刚刚听杰里米说了 不管你干了什么
Oh, I just heard from Jeremy. Whatever you did,
你把妮可从青蛙巫婆手里救出来了
it saved Nicole from frog-barf-o-rama!
她没事了吗 天哪 成功了
She's okay? Oh, my God, it worked.
- 还有好消息 - 和平使者 怎么找到的
- More good news. - Peacemaker?! How? What?
说来话长
Long story.
这一天可真精彩啊
We have had ourselves a day.
喂
Hey!
我看谁敢动
Don't you fucking move!
你们杀了我母亲
You murdered my mother?!
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?!
我不 不知道 对不起
I don't... I don't know. I'm sorry.
厄普 我们本有机会结束恩怨
We had one chance to end this, Earp.
唯一的机会
One goddamn chance.
而现在 不管你做什么
And now there's nothing you can do
都无法弥补老金德利牧场的冤屈了
to right the wrongs of the O.K. Corral.
天哪 能不能翻篇了
Oh, my God, get over it!
你那个变♥态♥巫婆老娘纯属活该
Your sicko witch mom had it coming.
厄普 你自求多福吧
You make your peace, Earp.
放下武器
Lower your weapons!
都退一步
Stand down!
博士 赶紧干掉这个王八蛋
Go ahead and off this son of a bitch, Doc.
太晚了 霍利迪
It's too late, Holliday.
太晚了
It's too late.
解开恩怨
It is never too late...
永远不会太晚
to bury a grudge.
博士
Doc.
我现在是克兰顿少主了
I'm the Clanton heir now.
啥玩意儿 名头够牛气的啊
Ex-squeeze me? That's kind of an exclusive title.
- 我别无选择 - 我从薇诺娜那里
- I got no choice. - The one thing...
学到了一件事
I have learned from Wynonna,
那就是面对难题时
is there is always...
总会有另外一种解决方案
another way to confront a problem.
不管面对什么困难
Whatever you may be up against,
我们都能为了族人把这事处理好
we can work this out for the good of our kin.
双方一起
Together.
我们说好的
Like we agreed.
说好
You agreed?
比利没了
Billy's gone.
妈妈让他变成了鬼
Mam turned him.
他命不该绝
He didn't deserve it.
这场恩怨中枉死了太多无辜
A lot of innocents have fallen victim to this feud.
而你们家承受了过多的
And your family has borne more than its share
牺牲
of the burden.
咱们喝一杯吧
Let us get a drink.
谢谢你转移了他的注意
Thanks for distracting him.
她怎么样
How is she?
不是很精神
Not so hot, but...
不过还活著 不停地漱口
Alive and gargling buckets of mouthwash.
薇诺娜 你那样做
What you did, Wynonna...
太不地道了
It was so wrong.
- 我相信霍尔特 - 我也信过
- I believed in Holt. - So did I.
他说得对 他们会对我们穷追不舍
He was right, they never would've stopped coming for us.
从背后射杀一个男人
There ain't a lick of honor
简直太没品了
in shooting a man in the back.
在我的一生中
My whole life...
恶魔们 镇民们 敌人们
demons, townspeople, enemies,
一直在折磨我和我的家人
have tormented me and my family, okay?
我不得不一再杀人
I have had to kill again and again,
只为了多活一天 博士
just to live another day, Doc.
你觉得我会在乎有品没品吗
Do you think I give a shit about honor?
你不得不做这些
You have had to do those things
因为怀特·厄普
because of Wyatt Earp.
对 你原是他最好的朋友
Yeah. You were his best friend!
- 我是 - 我觉得你气疯了
- I was. - I think you're just pissed
因为他在录像中说出了你的真面目
'cause he told the truth about you in that video.
你觉得那是我的真面目吗
You think that was the truth about me?
有可能
Maybe.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表