剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
你是为了救瑞秋
‐ You were trying to save Rachel.
你欠我人情
‐ So you owe me one.
那你还欠她呢
And you owe her a few.
- 只有我一个人 - 你可是薇诺娜·厄普啊
‐ There's only one of me, man! ‐ You're Wynonna Earp!
瑞秋以前老谈起你们
Okay, Rachel used to go on about you guys.
- 说你回来之后怎么怎么样 - 是啊 我是个混♥蛋♥
How it was after you came back. ‐ Yeah, I was an asshole.
- 我搞砸了 - 不 她说你更厉害了
I was a mess. ‐ No. She said it got better.
说你很棒
That you were awesome.
她可不是什么强大的天使
And she's not some powerful angel.
她只有自己
She's on her own.
薇芙莉肯定希望你这么做
Waverly would want you to.
你可真卑鄙 小混♥蛋♥
‐ Low blow, Asshole Junior.
好了 走吧 走吧
: Okay, let's go. Let's go.
我一旦踏足到那农场 我就会重新变成收割者
‐ If I step foot on that ranch, I'll get re‐reaped.
但是
But um,
也许我能找人帮我处理这个
maybe I can find someone to help me deal with this.
祝你好运了
‐ Well, good luck.
谢了
Thanks.
看来只有你和我了
Looks like it's just you and me.
我们这次来点不同的吧
Let's do it differently this time.
希望薇芙莉现在放松警惕了
And let's hope Waverly's mellowed out by now.
人类
‐ Humans.
总是会遭遇危机
There's always a crisis.
放我们出去
Let us out of the wards.
是啊 里面还有一些人可以吃
‐ Yeah! Some of these foods are human beings!
真有说服力
‐ Very convincing.
天哪 喷头
: Oh God! The nozzles!
他们放毒气了
They're gassing us!
纪念碑事件又重演了
This is Monument all over again.
打开门
‐ Open this door!
你逃不出去的
‐ You won't get away with this.
我们刚刚就逃了 婊砸
‐ We just did, bitch.
没说你
‐ Not you.
大家赶紧出去
‐ It's time to get out of here,
因为桑德斯上校打算放毒气了
'cause Colonel Sanders here decided to gas the place.
听着 你不能放他们出去
‐ Listen, lady. You can't let them out.
他们都是魔鬼 这家伙是个狼人
They're monsters. This one's a goddamn werewolf.
他还给我送花呢
‐ He's also my florist.
他有名字 叫弗雷迪
And his name is Freddy.
- 我其实更喜欢你叫我弗雷德 - 不是时候纠正这个好吗
‐ Honestly, I prefer Fred. ‐ Not the time!
- 收到 - 走吧
Get. ‐ Let's go.
走走走
: Go, go, go.
你看 将军 我们这个小镇
‐ You see, General, our town here,
非常包荣
it's pretty inclusive. : Yeah.
至少 从现在开始会如此
‐ Or at least, from now on it's gonna be.
但对你这种人可不会
But not to your kind.
你是什么人 军方的吗
‐ What is that, the military?
你这个家伙
‐ Utter dickwads.
现在给我乖乖认输吧
Move it and lose it.
你以为自己是谁
‐ Just who the hell do you think you are?
我是炼狱治安官
‐ I'm the goddamn sheriff of Purgatory.
你找错地方了
You messed with the wrong town.
我们得让所有人赶紧离开这座楼
We need to get everyone away from this building,
这样才能安全
back to safety.
雾可能马上会来
‐ The fog is still closing in.
可能根本就没有什么所谓安全
There might not be a safety left.
沿着那侧走
: Right along the side.
但也许 会有个出口
‐ But maybe... there is an opening.
等一下
Wait a minute.
更多的雾 天哪 到处都是
‐ More fog? God, it's everywhere.
我们没有时间搞什么记忆碎片纹身了
We have no time to get Memento tattoos.
如果这个是对的 那雾散去了
‐ If this is correct, then the fog is gone.
怎么了 我的创造者大人
‐ What is it, sire?
我可真是女权名誉扫地了
There goes all my feminist street cred.
博士
‐ Doc?
继承人
‐ The heir.
- 我得准备好 - 准备什么
I have to get ready. ‐ For what?
我不知道
‐ I don't know.
没事
All is fine.
我们要么就把所有人送回家
‐ Okay, we need to get all these people, and otherwise, home.
说到这个 我不会被毒气所影响
‐ As an otherwise, I will not be affected by the gas,
所以我要回去看看有没有落下的
so I'll head back in and get any stragglers.
再拿回我的枪
And my guns.
好了 所有人 走吧
‐ Okay, everybody, let's go!
走了
We're moving!
谁能发牢骚呢
‐ Ugh, who beefed one?
真是富有挑战性啊
Oh, that's gnarly.
收割者
Reapers.
克兰顿的祖先
Clanton ancestors.
我可不打算去他们家族成员重聚
I will not be RSVP'ing to this family reunion.
她可真爱收东西啊
‐ See she was a hoarder, clearly.
到最后 谁在乎呢
And in the end... God, who cares?
因为妈妈
You know, 'cause Mam?
你完蛋了
You're cancelled.
你也许有个好妈妈
See, you probably had a nice mom.
她没教你学会恨别人
One who didn't train you to hate.
去她的吧 去她家人
Well, fuck that, and fuck this family!
我妈妈是个英雄
‐ My mom was a hero.
没人在乎
‐ Nobody cares.
我说的是自己
I am talking about me.
现在正是时候
And it is high time
让我的家族都被埋葬起来
that my family's empire of dirt gets buried.
别碰她
‐ Get away from her!
天哪 薇诺娜·厄普
‐ Oh, my, Wynonna Earp.
真高兴你能来
I am so glad you came.
亲爱的 拿你做诱饵可真好用
You were such good bait, sweetie.
- 走 - 你也太容易上钩了
‐ Go! ‐ You're like a master baiter.
既然你来了
And now that you're here,
那我们就开始吧
we can finally begin.
治安官克莱伯恩
: Holt! ‐ Sheriff Clayborn.
你变成了收割者
‐ You turned him into a Reaper.
不 不是我
‐ Mm. No. Not me.
我们都会这样
That's just what happens to us.
克兰顿人
The Clantons.
除了我妈妈
Well, except for Mam.
她都没机会变
She never got the chance,
因为她现在已经在霍尔特的肚子里了 对吧
'cause she's in Holt's lower intestines, right?
你这个疯子
‐ You're psychotic.
我是个克兰顿
‐ I'm a Clanton.
是克兰顿后裔
The Clanton heir.
但你看哈 我妈
But you see, Mam...
那个婊♥子♥
that bitch,
她从没告诉过我这些事
she never told me all of it, though.
有关收割者的事
About the Reapers.
还有我们的祖先
And our ancestors.
他们为什么会跟在你身边
How they would follow you around.
在你的脑子里 等待着复仇
Living in your head, demanding revenge.
乞求食物
Begging for food.
他们甚至从来都不睡觉
They don't even fucking sleep!
遗传就是这样
‐ Legacy's a bitch.
但现在 老大回来了
‐ But now, big bro's back
确保一切都能按计划进行
to make sure it all goes to plan.
什么计划
‐ What does? ‐ Hm.
克利奥
‐ Cleo.
让他停下
Call him off.
让他停下 你就可以全身而退
Call it all off. You can just leave.
你比任何人都清楚
‐ You know better than anyone
没有人能离开冥河三角
that you can never just leave the Ghost River Triangle.
对我来说
And for me,
让这些东西永远与我的灵魂为伴
those things always linked to my soul?
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表