剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
We'll give him a proper burial, okay?
我们尽快
As soon as we can.
你要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
你是幸运儿之一
You're one of the lucky ones
得到了去诺亚方舟的单程票
who gets a one‐way ticket on the ark.
诺亚方舟
The ark?
不是真的船
It's not a literal ark.
别紧张
Relax.
博士
Doc!
- 杰里米 - 博士
Jeremy! Doc!
我一直在告诉他们
I've been trying to tell them
这里面有天大的误会
that there's been a monster‐size mix up!
立马打开这牢房♥ 他们都是人类
Open this cell at once, those are humans!
弗雷迪
And Freddy.
这是黑徽章司的特工
And this is a BBD Agent.
如果他被关进这里
He must've done something wrong
肯定是犯了什么错误
if he ended up in the feed pen.
什么
What?
我只是听命行事
I'm just following orders.
我跟你说过 我会记住你的长相
I told you, I would remember your face.
不要 博士 住手
No, Doc, stop!
沃尔科 你应该在家陪着劳拉和你女儿们
Volkov, you should be at home with Laura and your girls
保证她们安全
making sure that they get out safe.
而不是在这里干这个
Not doing whatever this is.
如果你替他们干活
If you're workin' for them,
他们为什么把你关在这里
why they got you locked up in here?
上层管理发起了一项我从未听过的命令
Upper management initiated a protocol I never heard of.
我 我抗♥议♥了 他们就把我关起来了
I‐I protested so they put me in here.
你有门禁卡吗
You got an access card?
没有 已经被禁用了
No, no. It's been deactivated.
- 去他的科技 - 不要
Technology be damned. No, don't!
就是这样啊 对吧
As it seems, am I.
开门 我也是黑徽章司的
Open up, I'm BBD too!
听着
Listen up!
我是厄普特工
I'm Special Agent Earp.
我为你们杀了无数的恶魔
I killed a mountain of demons for you people
我要你们帮忙打开这该死的门
and I need your help so open the goddamned door!
我带着和平而来
I come in peace.
走错一步你就尸骨无存了
One bad move you go in pieces.
薇诺娜·厄普
Wynonna Earp.
我的队伍里没有比你更厉害的战士了
I could not have asked for a better soldier in my army.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
格雷厄姆将军 OTF特别项目组的
General Graham. OTF Special Projects.
上层管理
Upper management?
最高级别的
The upper‐est.
你来的正是时候
It's good that you came when you did.
我们需要将你
We need to move you
和其他人转移到安全场所
and the other assets to a secure facility.
没我姐姐我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere without my sister.
还有我朋友
Or my friends.
有传言说 你把他们关在你这里的芭比梦幻屋里
Who, rumour has it, you have in your Barbie Dream House here.
你不能留下
You can't stay behind.
这个地方 你的小镇
This facility, your town,
整个冥河三角洲
the entire Ghost River Triangle,
再过几天都会被迷雾吞噬
will be swallowed by the fog in a matter of days.
我不会让炼狱就这么消失
I'm not leaving Purgatory to get wiped out.
我们要留下来反抗
We stay and we fight.
这个东西反抗不了
There is no way to fight this.
我们试图毁灭迷雾 失败了
We tried to destroy the fog, and we failed.
我们又想控制它
We tried to contain it.
也失败了
We failed.
我为这个小破地方抗争了太久
I've been defending our shithole for too long,
抵御过太多强大的敌人
against too many powerful enemies,
绝不会让这个魔法天气占用它 把切特里特工交给我
to lose it to magic weather, so give me Agent Chetri.
我需要他来挽救
I need him to fix this.
至少黑徽章司欠我这个
BBD at least owes me that.
失去我最棒的手下我很难过
I'm sad to lose my best recruit,
不过
but yes...
你挣到了你的遣散费
You've earned severance pay.
你真的带我去见杰里米吗
Are you really taking me to see Jeremy
还是说你装性感免得被我杀了
or is this a "stay sexy don't get murdered" situation?
什么 我是个言出必行的人
What? I'm a man of my word.
听着 我在蒙大拿州正式停用了一个旧导弹发射井
Listen, I've decommissioned an old missile silo in Montana.
三周后会开启使用
It will be operational in three weeks.
跟着我一起继续抗争
Come with me and keep fighting.
你留下来只有死路一条
You stay, you die.
我不会丢下我妹妹
I am not leaving my sister.
就算你把她救回来
Even if you get her back...
能在迷雾下幸存的生物
...the only creatures that can survive the fog
不是已经死了就是没了意识
are the ones that are already dead and have no minds to lose.
你显然没见过薇芙莉玩数独
You've clearly never seen Waverly tackle a Sudoku.
- 天哪 伙计们 - 薇诺娜
Oh my god, guys! Wy‐Wynonna!
- 博士 很高兴见到你们 - 你没事吧
Doc. I'm so happy to see you! Are you alright?
- 你呢 - 很好
You? Yeah,
目前我们暂时安全
we are safe for the time being.
薇芙莉在迷雾中不见了 迷雾在蔓延
Waverly was lost in the fog. It is spreading.
我知道 所以我才来这里
I know. That's why I'm here.
- 我需要他们俩 - 选一个
I need them both. You get one.
杰里米 我需要你跟我走
Jeremy, I need you to come with me.
好
Okay.
你确定要切特里特工吗
You're sure you want Agent Chetri?
吸血鬼很厉害的
The vampire is fierce.
说不定他是救你姐姐的更好选择
Might be a better choice to save your sister.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
很多方面来说
For so many things.
我要她
I want her.
你说什么
Say what?
- 什么 - 没搞错吗
Excuse me? Beg your pardon?
我发誓会回来救你们的
I swear I'll come back for you.
请相信我
Please trust me.
我会回来的 只是我更需要她
I will come back for you I just need her more.
谢谢你救我出狱 厄普
Thanks for the jailbreak, Earp.
我很抱歉 很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry!
薇诺娜 他们要把我们变成食物
Wynonna they're gonna turn us into food!
薇诺娜 别这样
Wynonna, do not do this!
我亲爱的妹妹
Oh, my sweet little sister
我警告过你的
I tried to warn you.
我想帮你的
I tried to help you.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up, shut up.
让它停下
Hm. Just make it stop!
只有你才能让它停
Only you can do that.
把它放出来
By letting it out.
我不会的
I won't.
变成你一直该有的样子吧
Become what you were always meant to be.
- 我不想当天使 - 不
I don't want to be an angel. No.
我不想当恶魔
I don't want to be a demon.
我只想回家
I just want to go home!
嘘
Shhhh.
别抵抗你的天性 让它出来
Stop denying your nature and let it out.
我们会带你回家的 凯西 等薇诺娜解决了此事
We will bring you home, Casey, once Wynonna fixes all of this.
我们在这儿
We're here.
这样很好 瑞秋
That's nice, Rachel.
一直以来 你就是这样的吗
Is this what it's like for you, all the time?
是
Yeah.
妮可在哪儿 博士和杰里米呢
Where's Nicole? And Doc and Jeremy?
我们走
Let's go.
你选了她而不是我们的朋友
You chose her over our friends?
她现在是克莱顿继承人了 她可以控制死神
She's the Clanton heir now, she has control of the Reapers.
一旦死神标记了它们 它们就不会停止
Once the Reapers have their mark, they don't stop.
我可以跟着它们进入迷雾 直接找到乔琳
I can follow it into the fog, straight to Jolene.
这是我们唯一的机会
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表