剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
- 看看我们都干了什么 - 闪光瓶哪儿去了
‐ Look what we've done! ‐ Where's the sparkle jar?
我放在家了
‐ I left it at home.
住手
‐ Ow! Stop it!
你或许
‐ You may have...
不管你愿不愿意
‐ I'm giving you a golden shower
我都要给你来个黄金雨
whether you like it or not!
不要啊
‐ Wyno... No!
世上最伟大的枪手
with the greatest gunslinger that ever lived.
屌♥炸天的霍利迪博士
Doc mother‐kissing Holliday.
你在开玩笑么 我不敢相信我居然
‐ Are you kidding? I cannot believe I am amigos
是四届曲射冠军兰迪奈德里的朋友
with four‐time curling champion Randy Nedley.
我爱你
I love you.
你在裤子里藏了只毛茸茸的兔兔尾巴吗
‐ You hiding a fluffy little bunny tail in those slacks?
你想看看吗
‐ You wanna check?
我突然想知道
‐ You know, I suddenly wonder,
如果你不是我的小姨子
if you weren't gonna be my sister‐in‐law,
- 我们能做点事儿么 - 妮可
could we do things? ‐ Mmm, Nicole.
我比爱威士忌更爱你
I love you more than whisky.
但我感觉你这车快开到
But I think you're driving this bus somewhere
一个我们不想去的地方了
we don't want it to go.
你的咒语破除了爱
‐ Your spit destroys love?
宇宙渴望回归平衡
‐ The universe craves balance.
你可以先告诉我一声啊
‐ You could've just told me that!
我们是不是还是应该脱♥光♥光啊
‐ Should we get naked anyway?
- 为了科学 - 好的 好的
Just for... science. ‐ Okie dokie...
我能插♥进♥来么
Can I cut in? Hmm...
我来不了
‐ I cannot.
不好意思哥们 能换我么
Sorry brother, may I?
我几乎要看到他们被爱情震裂开了
‐ I can almost see the love vibrating off them.
这是假的 小南瓜
It's fake, pumpkin.
你疯狂的姐姐用一颗闪光弹弄的
Your insane sister caused it with a glitter bomb.
你总是显得很
‐ You're always so...
悲伤
...sad.
等等
Wait.
不仅仅是悲伤
Not just sad.
他们叫什么来着
What was their name?
亚蒙
‐ Amon.
什么
‐ What?
对的
‐ Yeah.
两年后 他换了锁头
After two years, he changed the locks.
他说我让他烦了
He said I bored him.
你的心碎证明
‐ Your heartbreak proved that love...
爱存在过
does exist.
所以另一方面他们的爱 也不是假的
And their love for one another, it's not fake.
只是在每天的痛苦中
It just gets buried day‐to‐day
被埋葬
under hurt...
还有骄傲
and pride.
也不会永远保留下去
It doesn't always last forever,
但它是真实的
but it's real.
好吧
‐ Fine.
我会收回丘比特的力量
I'll take the Cupid power back.
但你得帮我把你制♥造♥的混乱清理好
But you have to help me unmess your mess.
好吧
‐ Fine.
瞄准屁♥股♥
‐ Aim for the butts.
爱存在于屁♥股♥当中
Love lives in the butt.
谁在那
‐ Who's there?
- 瑞秋 - 比利
: Rachel? ‐ Billy?
我想回家
‐ I want to go home.
我不想放手
‐ I don't want to let go.
这挺奇怪的
Well, this is weird.
何止是奇怪
‐ Understatement.
兰迪
‐ Ow! Randy!
搞定了
: Oh, nailed it!
我们都别提这事儿了
‐ Oh, we can never speak of this again.
-太好了 - 我们做到了
‐ Yes! ‐ We did it!
我不是特别明白发生什么事了 不过
‐ So, I don't exactly understand what happened, but...
你看起来还是爱我的 所以
You still seem to love me, so...
我爱你
‐ I do.
我觉得我们可以举♥行♥一个不太麻烦的婚礼
And I think we settled on a medium fussy wedding.
太好了
‐ Perfect.
我选择你 薇诺娜·厄普
I chose you, Waverly Earp,
因为我从没见过谁如此深陷爱中
because I hadn't seen anyone this in love.
从来没有过
Not since... forever.
别烦我了 马蒂
Yeah? Get off my ass, Marty.
他们的汉堡马上就来
Alright? Yeah, their burgers are coming in a sec.
汉堡还热乎呢
Yeah, they're still warm!
不管我们哪个孩子成为克兰顿继承人
‐ Whichever one of us kids became Clanton heir...
你计划让我们帮你变成死神 是吗
you planned for us to turn you into a Reaper, right?
加入到我们失去的那些人里面
To join those we'd lost.
齐心合力 我们将为我们的名字复仇
And together, we'd avenge our name.
我会做到的 妈妈
And I will do that, Mam.
我会消灭他们所有人
I'll destroy them.
就如同你希望的那样
All of them, just like you wanted.
但你永远看不到了
But you're never gonna see it.
你真的以为我会原谅你
Did you really think I'd forgive you
杀掉比利吗
for killing Billy?
吃晚饭了
Dinner, everybody!
谁想来点这个老婊♥子♥的腐肉
Who's ready for some rotten old bitch?
嘿 邦尼
‐ Okay. Hey, Bunny!
你用不用我们送你回家
Do you need us to give you a ride home?
怎么 你以为我喝醉了 我的确喝醉了
‐ What, do you think I'm drunk? I am drunk.
我醉得昏天黑地
I'm as drunk as a bum the day the cheques come out!
你们简直太特别了
‐ You guys are really, really special.
你们对彼此的爱
And the love you have for each other is...
特别鼓舞人心
nothing short of inspiring.
你这些话对我来说真的意义重大
‐ Oh. That actually means a lot that you said that.
她如果是认真的的确意义重大
‐ Yeah, it'd mean a lot more if she meant it.
我真的没开玩笑
‐ No, no, no. I mean it.
要是有人因为你们都是女的
Anyone that doesn't think so...
而不相信你们的爱
Just because you share four breasts...
他们就是一帮蠢蛋
they're a bunch of dumdums.
你真的不用我们送你回家么
‐ You sure we can't give you a ride home?
兰迪·内德利会开车送我回家
‐ Randy Nedley is going to give me a ride home.
晚上愉快 女同们
‐ Well, have a nice evening, lesbians.
薇芙莉是双性恋
‐ Uh, Waverly's bisexual.
就说她很色就行了
‐ Yeah, well, just say horny.
她又正常了
‐ And she's back.
肯定还有其他的酒吧愿意招待你的
‐ Surely there are other bars for you to drink in.
我来找乐子的
‐ I came for the entertainment.
这才是我喜欢的厄普姐妹
‐ Now there's the Earp sister I like.
危险又火♥辣♥ 而且喝多了
Hazardous, hot, half‐in‐the‐bag.
我不确定你是不是一个人
‐ I wasn't sure if you'd be alone.
德米特里
‐ Demetri?
他乱嚷嚷了一通 说我没有良心
He left after I let him yell some nonsense
然后就走了
about how I have no soul.
我也体会过
Been there.
很讨厌
Hated it.
只是无聊而已 我想我大概是个怪物吧
‐ I was mostly bored. I guess I am a monster.
谁在乎啊
‐ Who gives a fuck?
我以为你想杀我
‐ I thought you wanted to kill me.
我只是想
‐ All I want is...
不为我自己的所作所为而感到内疚
to stop feeling guilty for what I am.
当我必须得
When what I am...
有所作为的时候
is necessary.
你是一个
‐ You're a...
你真是一个令人困惑的女人
You're a confusing woman.
也是个灵活的女人
‐ Flexible, too.
你还要跟我说
Are you gonna tell me
你爱上了我的妹妹吗
you're in love with my sister now?
- 不是的 女士 - 那就好
‐ No, ma'am. ‐ Good.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表