剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
My baby sister's getting married.
嗨
‐ Oh, hi.
我从没见过一个女人穿西服会这么好看
‐ Wow. I never knew a woman could look so beautiful in a suit.
花了不少时间弄好我在谷仓里做♥爱♥时弄乱的头发 但是
‐ Took some work to get the barn sex out of my hair, but...
抱歉
‐ Sorry.
我有点紧张
Turns out, I'm a little nervous.
我 知道我不应该
‐ I... know I'm not supposed to interrupt the bride
打扰新娘
while she's getting ready
但是我想你应该用得着这个
but I thought this might come in handy.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是我还需要一件事
But I need one more thing.
说吧
‐ Okay.
你会陪我走红毯吗
Will you walk me down the aisle?
如果你可以陪在我身边 我就没那么紧张了
It would just really help if you would walk beside me,
就像你一直为我做的那样
like you've been doing for most of my life.
荣幸之至
‐ It would be my honour.
现在 警长 冷静点
Now, pull it together, Sheriff,
我们去接新娘了
let's go get you hitched.
你是最棒的 小妹妹
‐ You're the best of us, baby girl.
我也爱你 姐姐
‐ I love you too, sis.
你真美
‐ You look so beautiful.
特有霍特家人的范儿
‐ Haught as hell.
请就座
Please be seated.
我们今天要来庆祝
We are here today to celebrate the union of
薇芙莉·厄普和妮可·霍特
Waverly Earp and Nicole Haught.
两个人
Two elements,
一个在酒吧 一个在小镇上的警局工作
maybe working in a bar or small town police department,
每天过着自己的生活 然后有一天
just minding their own business when one day, boom:
突然相遇
they connect.
如果再加点魔力
And if the right amount of magic is involved,
她们的结合就会让她们变得更强大
they become something stronger than they were before.
她们成为了彼此的爱人
They become love.
请握住手 然后宣誓
Please hold hands and say your vows.
妮可
: Nicole?
我美丽的天使
‐ My beautiful angel.
你是我认识过的最聪明最善良的人
You are the smartest, and the kindest person I know.
我保证会在你的身边 一起度过生活中每一天
I promise to stand by your side for all of life's adventures,
我会保证随身带着安全带 以备不时之需
and always pack a safety harness, just in case.
我保证会握着你的手
I promise to hold your hand
就算生命走到了尽头
when the firelight grows dim
而我的爱永不消逝
and that my love never will.
我爱你
I love you.
薇芙莉
‐ Waverly?
妮可 我每天都感谢上帝
Nicole, I thank goodness every day
为了那件防弹背心
for that bullet‐proof vest.
没有那件背心
Without it,
我就没有机会知道 爱可以如此强大
I would never have known a love so strong...
热烈
and mighty.
我保证会爱你
I promise to love you.
保证会一直留在你身边
I promise to stand beside you,
同时
as equals,
爱你一生
for the rest of our lives.
薇芙莉 你愿意终此一生
‐ Waverly, do you promise to love and respect Nicole
都爱和尊重妮可吗
for as long as you both shall live?
我愿意
‐ I do.
妮可 你愿意终此一生
‐ Nicole, do you promise to love and respect Waverly
都爱和尊重薇芙莉吗
for as long as you both shall live?
我愿意
‐ I do.
现在我宣布 你们俩正式结为妇妇
‐ Then I now pronounce you, wife and wife.
你们可以亲吻彼此了
You may now kiss the bride.
我以前从没从参加过婚礼
‐ Um. I've never been to a wedding before.
在我遇到你们这些英雄之前
I hadn't done a lot of things, before I met you...
我的人生经历不多
heroes.
现在 我觉得自己无所不能
And now I feel like I can do anything.
但今天是薇芙莉和妮可的大日子
But this is about Waverly and Nicole.
我不知道该送你们些什么
I didn't know what to get you guys,
所以我决定送你们这首歌♥
so I got you this.
已是午夜 我睁大双眼
* I'm wide‐eyed and it's midnight
我无法入睡
* I can't sleep and it don't feel right
就在你的聚光灯影下
* I'm caught in the shadows of your limelight
已是午夜 我睁大双眼
* I'm wide‐eyed and it's midnight
我只看到你
* And all I see is you
那么多人离我而去
* All the heads keep turning
就像是无数降落伞
* In my mind like parachutes
但我的心仍为你而燃烧
* And my heart's still burning over you
妮可·瑞丽·霍特
‐ Nicole Rayleigh Haught.
你的中间名不可能是这个
There's no way that's your middle name.
我的红发猛女
My ginger bitch!
薇诺娜
‐ Wynonna.
最好的朋友
‐ Best friend.
我真高兴你终于找到了一个值得的人
I'm so glad you finally found someone worthy of you.
干杯
Cheers.
看啊 前无影怪物小孩
‐ Jeez, look, former invisible monster teen,
你挂个铃铛吧 行吗
wear a bell, will ya? ‐ Yeah.
- 那么 - 也许
Um, so... ‐ Maybe?
你们俩是打算提前上演吗
You two work out this whole presentation ahead of time?
兰迪 拜托了
‐ Please, Randy?
他可以来
: Okay. He can come.
但是
But...
我们在这次旅途中可能
there's only gonna be one kind of tent we're pitching
会住在一个帐篷里
on this trip.
- 遵命 先生 - 好尴尬
‐ Yes, sir. ‐ So embarrassing.
我永远不会忘记你
*No I'll never get over you
我永远不会忘记你
*No I'll never get over you
我永远不会忘记你
*No I'll never get over you
我的脑袋有些眩晕
*And all the heads keep turning
就像在跳伞
*In my mind like parachutes
我的心仍然为你激♥情♥跳跃
*My heart's still burning over you
嘿 那个 达蒙
Hey, uh, Damon.
我想道个歉
I just wanna apologize.
是因为你想强行让我出柜吗
‐ For trying to out me?
还是因为说我是恶魔
Or for accusing me of being some sort of demon?
算是吧
‐ Yes?
你抬那头
‐ Okay, well, grab the other side of this.
我没说别停
I didn't say stop?
我没打算让你出柜的
‐ Look, I wasn't gonna out you.
我已经出柜了
‐ I'm already out.
噢 挺好 我也一样
‐ Oh, cool, same.
我和你一样出了
I'm in the same out‐ness as you.
你也有一样可怕的恶魔秘密吗
‐ You share the same terrible, demonic secret?
嗯 而且挺开心的
‐ Yeah. Enthusiastically.
显然今天有哪里不对劲
‐ Well, obviously something was weird here today,
不过接受你的道歉
but apology accepted.
我是邦尼·罗布劳的侄子
I'm Bunny Loblaw's nephew.
我的道歉肌肉十分发达
‐ My forgiveness muscle is taut as hell.
好的 很高兴见到你
‐ Cool, well, uh, it's great to meet you.
那就回头基咯
Gay you... later.
- 等等 - 怎么了
‐ Wait. ‐ Yeah?
你看到我的时候
‐ What was that thing about you
不是说裤裆里有感觉么 怎么回事
feeling something in your crotch when you saw me?
呃 不 那个说来话长
‐ No, uh, no, that's like a long story.
倒也没有那么长 平均长度吧
No, not that long. Just like average size.
别紧张
‐ Relax.
你让我挺高兴的
You had me at enthusiastic.
不如咱们再来一遍
Why don't we start over?
明晚 喝几杯
Drinks? Tomorrow night?
你还是先接电♥话♥吧
‐ You should probably actually get that.
嗯 不好意思
‐ Yeah, sorry.
你好 什么事情特喵的这么重要
Hello, what is so goddamn important?
- 切特里副局长 - 不 是切特里探员
Deputy Chief Chetri? ‐ No, it's Agent Chetri.
不再是了
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表