剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
安排保镖 合适的人选莫过于
protection for your next order and that would be,
在下
well, yours truly.
经验丰富而且来熟悉当地情况
An experienced hand with local knowledge,
能够保证这辆卡车安全
who can then safely convey said truck right to your...
送到你的后门
back door.
那你需要什么报酬
What would you require in return?
你要什么来一解你对鲜血的渴望
Something to quench that vampiric appetite?
你上一次捕食是什么时候
When was the last time you fed?
我的食欲
My hunger...
与你无关
is none of your concern.
我需要的是有形的 报酬
What I require is something more... tangible.
一个未来的人情
A future favor.
还有两千一垛的酬金
And two thousand a load.
你这是明抢
That's highway robbery.
没错 而且价格合理
Precisely. And at a reasonable cost.
我跟你保证 我是完成任务的最佳人选
But I assure you, I am the best.
你闻起来有天堂的味道
You smell like heaven.
我知道
I know.
如果你能完全爱上我
* If you could love me completely
如果你能给我一个暗示
* If you could show me a sign
我都快忘记你喜欢我怎么吻你了
Having trouble remembering where you like these lips.
你好像摸索明白了
You seem to be figuring it out.
伊甸园曾经想要用一个假的你
You know, the garden tried to fool me.
来愚弄我
With a fake you.
你没有
You didn't...
没有 当然没有
No. Not even close.
我很快就会识破的
But I would've known in a second.
我熟悉你的每一处弧线
I know every curve...
每一种叹息
every sigh...
每一种味道
every taste...
薇诺娜又半夜起来吃零食了
Wynonna, her midnight snack, and the pantry door.
从来就没有她摔不响的门
She never met a thing she couldn't slam.
我忘记了
Yeah. I guess I'd forgotten.
我爱你 妮可·霍特
I love you, Nicole Haught.
我等不及和你共度余生了
And I can't wait for the rest of our lives to unfold.
你能跟我讲讲你这一年半的经历吗
Can you tell me about your year and a half?
对不起 我分神了
I'm sorry, I'm just... distracted.
我得去检查一下那些陷阱
I gotta go check those traps.
好
Yeah. Okay. Uh...
我能和你一块去吗
Can I come with you?
好啊
Always.
- 预计返回日期 - 再也不回来了
‐ Expected date of return? ‐ Never.
我爸爸的生日在八月 没准会回来给他个惊喜
My Dad's birthday is in August. Might surprise him.
我得去请示上级
I have to get my supervisor.
你可以走了
You're cleared to go.
他们回来了
They're back.
既然大家都回来了 我就搬去谷仓了
I'll move out to the barn, now that everyone's ba
- 也没什么不好 - 睡床吧
- Which is good. ‐ Take the bed.
这是你应得的 孩子
You've earned it, kid.
另外
Besides...
我更习惯受冻
I'm better in the cold.
随你 贫乳雪诺
Okay, Jon Snow in a B cup.
而且我不是孩子了 薇诺娜
And I'm not a kid, Wynonna.
你为什么要离开纪念碑镇
Why'd you leave Monument?
当你自己有心事的时候
When you're a person who's gone through some stuff,
你看到另一个善良的人
and you see somebody else, who's a good person,
也有心事
also going through some stuff...
妮可的情况怎么样
How bad is Nicole?
她一个人过了很长时间
She was alone for a really long time.
谢谢你照顾我的而朋友
Well, thanks for taking care of my friend,
瑞秋·瓦尔德斯
Rachel Valdez.
谢谢你的认可 薇诺娜·厄普
Thank you for noticing, Wynonna Earp.
厄普家族继承人
Oh, the Earp heir.
听着 我的床给你
Listen. My bed, yeah.
我的皮裤 不能给你
My leather pants, no.
拜托
Pfft, please.
我才不会穿咧
I wouldn't be seen wearing these in front of the skunks I milk.
不过你的流苏皮夹克嘛
Your fringed leather jacket, though...
别得寸进尺 瓦尔德斯
Don't push your luck, Smalldez.
- 晚安 - 晚安 薇诺娜
- Good night. ‐ Good night, Wynonna.
- 你们好 伙计们 - 举起手来
‐ Hello, chaps! ‐ Hands up.
回家真好
Like I said: so good to be home.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表