剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
不会太久了
Hm. But not for long.
因为我要把火炬传给
'Cause I'm about to pass the torch off
我们家族最大的敌人了
to our family's greatest enemy.
不 不要这样做
‐ No. Don't do this.
一旦你成为继承人
‐ And once you become heir,
你就会杀掉所有对你有意义的人
you will kill everyone who means anything to you.
最糟糕的是
And the worst part?
你还在里面
You'll still be in there.
看着你自己做这一切
Watching yourself do it.
有点像我可怜的兄弟们
Kinda like my poor brothers.
我不想再这样做了 但我会开枪打另一个人类的
‐ I don't wanna do this again but I will shoot another human.
瑞秋 拿着这个 不管发生什么
Rachel. Take this, no matter what happens,
别还给我 快跑
don't give it back. Run!
一切的主人啊
: Malediceres ad hostes.
不 我不会
‐ No, I will not.
如果你需要帮助 我可以提供
If you need help, I can provide...
薇芙莉·厄普
Waverly Earp?
我已经不叫这个名字了
‐ That is no longer my name.
我是伟大守护者朱利安的后裔
I am a scion of the great guardian, Julian,
第五王国的守护者
protector of the fifth realm.
好呢
‐ Okey‐dokey.
嘿 我们应该撤离这里
Hey, we should be evacuating this facility.
一旦我的财产被归还 我就会离开
‐ I will leave once my property is returned.
- 什么财产 - 在你手上
‐ What property? ‐ You have it.
如果你不同意把它交给我
And if you will not acquiesce to bestow it upon me,
我要把它从你手里夺走
I shall take it from you.
那本书
‐ The book.
把它给我 我就回家
‐ Give it to me, and I shall return home.
你到家了
‐ You are home.
就这样吧 我要把它从你手里拿走
‐ So be it. I shall take it from you.
不
‐ No.
你敢违抗我
‐ You dare to defy me?
我这样做是为了我的朋友薇芙莉·厄普
‐ I am doing this for my friend, Waverly Earp.
现在你从她身上出来
Now you get out of her.
我就是她
‐ I am her.
你肯定不是
‐ You sure as shit ain't.
你已经看到了即将发生的事情
‐ You've seen what's coming.
你知道接下来等待你的是什么
You know what awaits you next.
我也知道薇诺娜教会了我们
‐ I also know that Wynonna taught us
总有别的出路
that there is always another way.
把书给我
‐ Give me the book.
来拿吧
‐ Come and get it.
我没有感觉到任何不同
‐ I don't feel any different.
依旧宿醉未醒 而且想把你搞死
Still hungover and eager to fuck you up.
没有用
‐ It didn't work.
当然它没有用
Of course it didn't work.
妈妈总说我脑子里都是粪
Mam always said I had shit for brains
还不好使
and brains for nothing.
我可能是你最大的敌人
‐ I may be your greatest enemy,
但我不是克兰顿继承人
but I'm not the Clanton heir.
你两者都不是
: You are neither.
我是
I am.
求你了 不要 不要 不要
‐ Please, no, no, no, no!
别是这些石堆啊
Not the cairns.
站在中间
Get in the middle.
好的 我明白了 邪恶博士
‐ Okay, I get it, Evil Doc!
收割者
The Reapers.
每个克兰顿都想看这个
‐ Every Clanton that ever was wants to watch this,
除了懦夫
except for the coward.
我希望这是值得的 克利奥
‐ I hope it was worth it, Cleo.
什么 一个逃脱终身折磨和
‐ What? A chance to escape a lifetime of torture
这些破事的机会
and those fucking things?
我们走着瞧吧
I guess we'll see.
祝你好运 薇诺娜
Good luck, Wynonna.
去操你自己吧 克利奥
‐ Go fuck yourself, Cleo.
嗯 我记得这个 嗯
Yeah. I remember this. Yeah.
我不需要监狱来打败你
‐ I do not need a prison to best you.
但你的恐惧让他们很兴奋
But your fear gets them excited.
如果你让我带你回家 我可以让你兴奋一下
‐ I can get you excited if you let me take you home.
下次我踏上厄普婊♥子♥家的土地时
‐ The next time I step onto Earp whore land,
那就是来用你的亲人的血浇灌这里的
it will be to coat it in the blood of your kin.
不要把我的朋友牵扯进来
‐ Leave my friends out of this.
说的就像你没有这样似的
‐ You never did.
‐ 他们只是想帮忙 ‐ 现在他们会死的
‐ They wanted to help. ‐ And now they'll die.
我知道你在里面
‐ I know you're in there.
看在上帝的份上 博士 战斗吧
Fight for God's sake, Doc, fight!
你要和我决斗
‐ You will be duelling none other than myself.
我们的祖先不过是在这里
Our ancestors are merely here
见证历史记录的修正
to witness the correction of the historical record.
什么意思
‐ What does that mean?
这意味着他们已经忍♥受了了足够久
‐ It means they have suffered long enough
厄普姐妹和霍利迪博士的行为
because of the actions of the Earps and Doc Holliday.
现在 他们将会看到公平竞争的结果
And now, they will see what happens when the fight is fair.
克兰顿们
The Clantons...
必胜
they shall prevail.
霍利迪博士
‐ Doc Holliday,
我他爹的才不跟你打
I am not fucking fighting you.
我连武器都没有
I don't even have a weapon.
薇诺娜
‐ Wynonna.
我想逃跑 但是
I tried to run but...
捡起手♥枪♥
: Pick up the pistol.
- 不 - 捡起手♥枪♥
‐ No. ‐ Pick up the pistol
否则这孩子就死定了
or the child fucking dies.
好的 你想让我和你决斗
‐ Alright, you want me to do an O. K.,
跟你一起来个擂台斗
hey, maybe even a Great Corral with you?
我需要一些保证
I'm gonna need some assurances.
什么保证
: Assurances?
条件不归你定 厄普 现在拿起枪
You do not set the terms, Earp. Now grab the gun.
我有什么好处
‐ What's in it for me?
我跟你决斗 去死 然后你杀了所有我爱的人
I duel you, die, and then you slaughter everyone I love?
不 我 你得给我点什么啊
No, I'm... You gotta give me something.
她 她 我会饶了她
‐ Her. She, I will spare.
但前提是你拿起那该死的枪
But only if you pick up the goddamned gun.
无论如何 都是你的错
‐ This is all your fault anyway.
你以前很酷的
You used to be cool.
够了
‐ Enough!
我和我的武器在温存呢
‐ I'm having a moment with my weapon.
控制你的情绪 兄弟
Corral your emotions, dude.
你不需要这样做 薇诺娜
‐ You don't need to do this, Wynonna.
‐我需要你的承诺
‐ I want your word
这孩子一根头发都不能受伤
that not one hair on this kid's head is hurt.
我向你保证 霍尔特
‐ You have my word. Holt.
不 字面上的意思 只是
‐ No! You literally‐‐ ‐ That is only...
如果你现在拿起枪的话
...if you pick up the gun now!
你这贱♥人♥
You bitch.
这一切是多么的浪费啊
‐ What a waste all this was, huh?
你所有的歉意 你做的一切
All your apologies. Everything you did.
- 博士 - 博士死了
Doc.... ‐ Doc is dead.
他以前就死过
‐ He's been dead before.
我是克兰顿的继承人
‐ I am the Clanton heir.
不 你不是 你是个废物
‐ No, you're not. You're a fuck‐up.
你和我一样是个废物
You're a fuck‐up like me.
但不像我 你一直在努力变得更好
But unlike me, you've tried to be better.
你在努力变得更好
You're trying to be better.
你离我这么近
And you're so close.
我不会让你这么做的
I won't let you do this.
举起手♥枪♥
‐ Raise your pistol.
现在是公平斗争的时候了
It is time for a fair fight.
公平的战斗是我所认识的博士唯一确信的事情
‐ A fair fight's the only thing I know Doc believes in for sure.
所有人都呆在一起 我们上车去
‐ Everybody stay together, let's get to the truck!
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表