剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
你知道我们别无选择
You know we don't have another choice.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
- 好吧 - 不 不
‐ Yeah... ‐ No, no!
我要杀了你
Argh, I'm gonna kill you!
我得去找那帮打垒球的人谈谈
I gotta talk to that softball league.
奈德利
Nedley...
你先别说话 我很抱歉
Okay, hey, before you say anything, I am so, so sorry
过去的一年半里我都想要杀掉你
that I spent the last year and a half trying to kill you.
平心而论 我当时是个毛茸茸的怪物
Well, to be fair, I was a puffball monster.
而且我吃了不少人的宠物
And I did eat several people's pets.
我应该知道是你的
I should've known it was you.
我不该放弃的
And I shouldn't have given up.
可我来时这么做了 我放弃了
Because that's what I did. I gave up.
- 妮可 - 一次又一次
‐ Nicole... ‐ Time and time again,
都有你做我的后盾 我却让你失望了
you have been there for me. And I let you down.
我让所有人失望了 但是今天
I let everyone down. But today,
- 我要改变这个状况 - 你需要我的帮助
- I'm going to change that. ‐ You need my help.
- 这个要求不简单 - 随你吩咐
‐ It's a big ask. ‐ Whatever you need.
我需要你杀了我
I need you to kill me.
我不管有多少个史蒂夫
You know, I don't care how many Steves
在这失足 这个名字还是很傻
fell down here, it's still a dumb name.
我们总算有件能够达成共识的事了
Well, finally something we do agree on.
别这么暴躁
Don't get testy with me.
你一个游侠突然之间变成了
You're the famous gunslinger who's turned into Jane Fonda
人生导师简·方达
all of a sudden.
她的健美操视频很不错
Well, her work‐outs are sublime.
作为厄普继承人
Being the Earp heir is the only job
是我唯一擅长的工作
I've ever had that I was good at,
除了脱衣舞俱乐部的打碟师之外
besides strip club DJ.
你排斥你的传承
Just because you're rejecting your legacy,
不代表我就要抛弃我的
doesn't mean I have to reject mine.
瞧瞧我们俩 双手沾满了鲜血
A fine pair we are. Blood on our hands,
却都不愿意洗掉
and both too stubborn to wash them off.
看样子我们找到她了
It appears we have found our Woman Scorned.
女士 你得跟我们走一趟
Oy, lady! You're coming with us!
罗西塔
Rosita?!
不
No!
你的求生本能开始起作用了
Your survival instinct's kicking in!
杰瑞米
Jeremy!
我知道这看起来不妙
Hey. I know how this looks,
但是请你相信我们
but I'm asking you to trust us.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表