剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
博士 你知道的
Doc, you know that.
接著说 我就跑这儿来了 菲尔和他那帮人
Anyway, I ran here, with Phil and his posse
紧追不舍 隆隆声越来越大
right on my tail, and the rumbling got louder,
突然 所有的返生者
and then all of the Revenants...
噗地消失了 一个接一个
poofed, one by one.
只剩下你和满脸包的菲尔
Leaving you with boil-faced Phil
留在开膛岛上
on inside-out-Island.
是的 但发生了变化
Yeah. Except something changed.
我们感觉不到痛了
We couldn't feel the pain anymore.
然后菲尔开始动手动脚
And then Phil got handsy, so...
我一脚踢在他的咽喉
I kicked the bastard in the throat,
他从岩石上摔了下去 噗的一声
he fell off the rock, and poof,
和其他人一起消失了
disappeared with the rest of them.
消失了啊 不用管菲尔了
Yeah, he did! Forget Phil.
这么一来 就算不是天才
Look, it doesn't take a genius,
虽然我确实是天才
although I actually am one,
但也能明白 他消失了 我也会消失
to figure out if he poofed, then so would I.
虽然跟你们重逢很开心
Look, it's been great catching up,
但我不能离开这个岛
but I can't leave this island.
现在怎么办
Now what?
把她绑起来 希望她不会自燃
Tie her up and hope she doesn't spontaneously combust?
我不需要知道你们俩在床上干了什么
I don't need to know what you two got up to in the sack.
- 你看 - 斑彩石
- Look. - Ammolite.
返生者氪星石
Revenant Kryptonite.
诅咒打破之前 这块石头
This rock formation hurt Revenants
伤害了返生者
before the curse was broken.
所以现在 它就必须保护他们
So now, it must protect them.
再多来几块的话 我们就可以
If there's more, we can get...
带罗西塔下岛了
... Rosita off the island.
- 部落已经发声 - 部落
- The tribe has spoken. - Tribe?
去多找点彩虹石吧 说不定我待会儿心情不好
Just find more rainbow rocks before I change my mind
把她的小细脖子拧断了
and break her silky smooth neck.
快接电♥话♥ 快接 快接
Pick up, pick up, pick up!
你好 我是薇芙莉
Hi, this is Waverly!
请留言 我会回电
Leave a message, and I'll ring-a-ding
- 你回来了 - 我去
- you right back! - Oh shit... Ahh!
我说是谁 原来是厄普家的小跟班啊
Look what I got here. The little Earp lover.
又在多管闲事了
Poking her nose where it don't belong.
- 谁派你来的 - 滚
- Who sent you? - Get bent.
- 是霍利迪吗 - 没谁 放开我
- Was it Holliday? - It was nobody! Let me go!
抱歉 女士 做不到
Sorry, Miss, no can do.
你自找的
You brought this on yourself.
你要干什么
What are you going to do?
我要打个电♥话♥ 放开我
I need to make a call! Stop it!
体温很稳定
Okay, her temperature is stable.
她的心跳已停止了大概5分钟
Her heartbeat's been stopped for almost five minutes.
薇芙莉 还有多久
Waverly? How much more time?
不知道 也许是永远
I don't know, forever?
下次给您拿流沙
Next time, I'll get quicksand.
别急 好了 结束了
Wait! Okay! It's done. It's done!
咒语破解了吗 她自♥由♥了吗
What, is the spell broken? Is she free?
等她醒了才知道
We won't know until she wakes up.
- 你可以停下了 - 谢天谢地
- You can that stop now. - Oh. Thank Christ.
开始念逆转咒语
And start the reversal incantation.
- 逆转 - 没错 我们要把她
- Reversal? - Yeah, we have to get her
从青蛙变回人形
out of the frog, and back into her body.
至少跟我说声 谢谢
Can I at least get a... Oh. Thank you.
拜托你俩快点
Please guys, hurry!
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for!?
她肯定会揍我的
She's definitely gonna punch me.
- 杰里米 - 不行 别用这个
- Jeremy! - No! Don't use those on her!
- 为什么 - 那还用说
- Why not? - Of course,
- 当然是因为水 - 死人电击有什么用
- because of the water! - You can't paddle a flat-liner,
-你这个聪明鬼 - 好吧 那怎么办
- Dr. Dingus! - Well okay, then what do I do?
那是什么
What was that?
不清楚 难道是风
I don't know. The wind?
薇芙莉
Waverly?
我被标记了
I've been marked.
比利 你变死神了吗
Billy! You're a Reaper now?
- 你想干什么 - 我也不知道
- What do you want? - I don't know.
- 让妮可活过来 - 不是问你 问死神
- To bring back Nicole's vitals! - Not you! The Reaper!
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你看不见吗 克兰顿居然骗我
Can't you see it? Oh, the fudging Clantons!
我被标记了
I've been marked!
二位
Oh, guys?
- 她出来了 - 别过来
- It... She got out. - No, please!
不 妮可
No, no, no, no! Nicole?!
妮可 不管发生什么 保持青蛙状
Nicole! Whatever happens, stay in that frog!
拜托
Please!
好吧 你好啊 妮可
Okay! Oh, hey, hi, Nicole!
你真可爱
Oh, you're so cute. Okay.
哦 不
No, no.
抓到你了 妮可
Okay, I got you, Nicole.
妮可 快回来
Oh! Argh! Nicole! Come back here!
求你 别过来
Please, please! No!
不要
No!
我勒个去
Holy shit!
是你干的吗
Did you stop it?
有可能
Maybe?
不 宝贝 是我
No, baby. I did.
就这些
That's it?
没有很多
There isn't much.
斑彩石很罕见
Ammolite is a rarity.
我们怎么才能把她弄回避难所
How are we gonna get her all the way back to the sanctuary?
把后面的挪到前面来 如此反复
Back stone moves to front. Repeat.
好吧
Alright.
罗西塔 顺著石头路走
Rosita? Follow the path.
斑彩石会保你安全
The ammolite will keep you safe.
能让我远离痛苦 还是远离你
Yeah. From searing agony, or you?
你之前听到的声音
The rumbling you heard was Bulshar
是布沙在结束诅咒 懂吗
ending the curse, alright?
不会再有厄普家和返生者的对抗了
There's no Earp vs. Revenant thing anymore.
握手言和 不需要再斗争下去
We're good. We don't need to fight.
那也是你的孩子
It was your baby too.
你为了活下来 必须不择手段
I suppose you did what you did to survive.
我原谅你
And I forgive you.
一点没错 一切都过去了
Totes. Water under the bridge.
鬼才相信
Yeah, mega convincing.
我都能闻到你的怨恨
I can smell the grudge on you
像过期啤酒和霉菌的味道
like stale beer and Bubba Kush.
其实是我家房♥子差点被烧毁的味道
That's actually the smell of my house almost burning down.
拉钩发誓你不会伤害我
Pinky swear you won't hurt me.
- 你多大了 - 拉钩发誓
- How old are you? - Pinky swear!
真是服了你
Oh, my God.
我们在此发誓
We hereby pinky swear
绝不会动你一根汗毛
that we'll not harm a hair on your head.
还有我身上其它的毛
Or anywhere else on my body.
细节决定成败
The devil's in the details!
随便你
Alright, whatever.
快点
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 我做到了
Oh, my God. I did it!
我什么也没感觉到
And I don't feel anything.
谢谢
Oh, thank you!
天啊 差点忘了你这么香
God, I forgot how good you smell.
谢谢
Thanks.
小心点
Wait, careful!
不能让你在我们手上消失了
Can't have you poofing out on us.
好了
Okay.
那是什么
What is that?
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表