剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
先救他
Save him first.
你做了什么
What did you do?
有什么不一样了
Something is different.
这些身体如此脆弱
Hm. These bodies are so fragile.
求你不要走
Please don't go.
薇芙莉这么做是为了你
Waverly did this for you.
你的妹妹非常爱你 薇诺娜
Your sister loved you very much, Wynonna.
求求你
Please.
这
This...
不是 我
not... me.
我想要
I want...
我不
I‐I didn't...
你是对的
You're right.
你不是这样的人
You don't.
薇芙莉
Waverly!
薇芙莉
Waverly!
回家 妮可尔·霍尔特
Go home, Nicole Haught.
这很你无关
This is none of your concern.
与我无关
None of my concern?
你要成为我的妻子
You're gonna be my wife.
大门必须关闭 彻底封闭
The gate must close, once and for all.
必须由我来做
And I must be the one to do it.
我之前被落下了 我不会再经历一遍了
I got left behind before, and I'm not doing that again.
你去哪我都跟着去 记得吗
Where you go, I go, remember?
伊甸园不适合你的族群
The Garden is not for your kind.
人类
Human.
不
No.
我是守护者
I am the Guardian.
我是保险
I am the fail‐safe.
我必须守护鬼河三角洲
I must protect the Ghost River Triangle.
薇诺娜怎么办
What about Wynonna?
拥护者
The Champion.
唯一能够挥动圣剑的人
The only one who can wield the sword.
- 但是她服役的时间已经够久了 - 好了 好了
But she has served enough. ‐ Okay, okay!
我们把这件事弄清楚
Let's figure this out.
我是炼狱镇的警长
I am the Sheriff of Purgatory.
让我延长我在鬼河三角洲各个领域
Let me extend my watch over all of the Ghost River Triangle,
的守护时间
in every realm.
让我成为所有人的守护者
Let me be the Guardian for all of us,
不论是超自然生物还是人类
supernatural and human.
你牺牲自己的生活成为天使之盾
You'd sacrifice your life to become the Shield?
只要能保护你的安全
Every day until the end of eternity
我愿意一直这样下去
if it meant keeping you safe.
我已经打破了一次规则
Well, I have already broken the rules once.
为了约翰·亨利·霍利迪
For John Henry Holliday.
对吧 你看
Yeah, see?
是不是打破规矩感觉不错 是不是
It feels kind of good now and then, right?
再打破一次又有什么关系
So what's one more?
看看书里
Look in the book.
你的故事就是我的故事
Your story is my story.
书是经过不当途径流落出来的
The book was ill begotten.
它属于伊甸园 我也一样
It belongs to the Garden, as do I.
求求你 看一眼
Please, just look.
我在里面吗
Am I in there?
我们在里面吗
Are we?
这样需要付出沉重的代价
It would be a steep price to pay.
你会被禁锢在鬼河三角洲
You would be bound to the Ghost River Triangle.
你永远不能离开
You could never leave.
我所爱的一切都已经在这了
Everything I love is already here.
我宣誓用余生
I swear to be bound
守护鬼河三角洲
to the Ghost River Triangle for all of my days.
耐心公正 秉持正道
I swear to be patient and just, for there is no other way.
我以我的性命发誓我会保护贵和三角洲
I swear my life to protecting the Ghost River Triangle.
我即是天使之盾
I am the Angel's Shield.
妮可尔
Nicole!
妮可尔
Nicole!
宝贝 妮可尔
Baby, Nicole!
醒醒 妮可尔 求求你
Come on, Nicole, please!
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What's wrong?
甜心
Oh, sweetheart.
你为了我牺牲了自己
You sacrificed yourself for me.
别说得太过了
Don't oversell it, baby.
我不过是承诺和女友度过一个
I only committed to a permanent staycation
永不结束的居家假期
with my girl.
士兵
Soldier!
你得联络黑徽章司总部
You need to call BBD headquarters.
向军队求援 向所有人球员
Call in the army. Call everyone!
对 我们不打算这么做
Yeah... We're not gonna do that.
切特里
Chetri.
对 对 我们没事
Yeah. Yeah, we're fine.
一切都在掌控之中
It's all under control.
格雷厄姆将军
General Graham?
不 很遗憾 他没挺过来
No. Unfortunately, he didn't make it.
你站在他们那边 那些恶魔
You'd take their side? These demons?
这是最严重的抗命行为
This is insubordination of the highest degree.
这是叛国
This is treason!
不 这里是炼狱镇
No. This is Purgatory.
我不会再让黑徽章司
And I am done letting Black Badge fuck it up
搅乱所有人生活的地方
for everyone who has to live here.
弗雷迪
Freddy?
晚餐好了
Supper's up.
内德利带了瑞秋和比利
Nedley has Rachel and Billy.
他要带他们去城市吃汉堡
He's taking them to the city for burgers.
真不可思议他们能去大城市
It's amazing they can travel to the big city.
我们现在都可以去了
Well, we all can now.
任何地方都可以
Anywhere we want.
亲爱的 我已经盖了四张毯子了
Darlin', I already have four blankets.
我很热(性感)
I'm very hot.
是 是 你是
Yes. Yes, you are,
但是你不应该说出来
but you shouldn't say it out loud.
需要我给你些别的吗
Can I get you anything else?
谢谢你 但是 我不用了
Thank you but, uh, I am good.
再好不过了
The best.
说实在的 霍特 你不能随便打断
Honestly, Haught, you can't just interrupt
这样亲密的时刻
intimate moments like that.
Oh. Okay. Ha, ha.
各位
Um, guys.
我们能谈谈手头的问题吗
Can we talk about the issue at hand?
黑暗天使版本的我
Dark Angel me?
她好像不在了
Well, she seems to be gone.
暂时是这样
For now.
多亏了我的天使之盾
Thanks to my Angel's Shield.
我帮了一点小忙
I helped a bit.
你还是拥护者
You're still The Champion.
还有厄普传人
And the Earp heir.
还有我最喜欢的姐姐
And my favourite sister.
前两名 前两名
Top two. Top two.
- 不 我说的是 - 不 黑徽章
‐ No, guys I'm talking ab‐‐ ‐ Oh, no. Black Badge.
当然
Of course.
他们从鬼河三角洲撤离了
They've retreated from the GRT.
但是如果他们回来 我们会做好准备
But if they come back, we'll be ready.
博士 怎么了
Doc, what is it?
我的倒影
My reflection.
我有倒影了
I have one.
你把他变回人类了
You devamped him?
我都不知道我有这个能力
I don't know if I could have...
除非这是他自己的愿望
...unless he wanted me to.
你想要这样吗
Did you want to?
我想要重新开始
I want a fresh start.
推倒重来
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表