剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
是能带我们回炼狱森林的
that lead us back to the woods of Purgatory.
什么 你忘了吗
: What? You don't remember?
记得啊
I do. I did.
见鬼
Shit.
但和我上次
But it's not the same...
来这里时不一样啊
...since when I was last here.
他们都去哪了
Where do they all go?
最好是在外头
Out would be nice.
我知道实现"老友记"是不可能的了
I know you never ended up watching Friends,
现在这场景还能再切尔诺贝利一点吗
but could this be any more Chernobyl right now?
这下我可以忽略不计
I'll forget about this,
那你能也忽略不计一下我给你
and you can just forget about the time I slipped you
下安♥眠♥药♥的事吗
some Sleeping Beauties.
薇诺娜
Wynonna!
听着 这已经是历史了
Listen, it's ancient history!
这事才发生在昨天
It was yesterday!
- 哦对 - 万一我能帮上忙呢
- Oh, right. - What if I could have helped?
这我们可就无从得知了
Well, we'll never know,
因为你留下我一个人昏在地板上
because you left me passed out on the floor!
你帮不上忙的
You couldn't have done anything.
我刚还从那辆该死的火车上跳下来了
I just jumped off a friggin' train!
他们之所以可以是因为他们有异于常人之处
They only got in 'cause they're special,
所以除非你是
so unless you're like a...
什么雌雄同体天使 或者不死枪手否则
a bisexual angel, or an undead gunslinger--
不不不 你无权判决
Oh, no. No, you don't get to be the judge
谁重要谁不重要
of who matters and who doesn't.
确实
True.
我只是个普通姑娘
I am just a girl,
站在一个警♥察♥面前
standing in front of a cop,
请求她原谅我给她下了亿点点
asking her to forgive me for slipping her
亿丢丢的安♥眠♥药♥
a tiny little bit of roof-beer.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
妮可 你得跟我一起走
Nicole, I need you to come with me.
我都不知道你要去哪
I don't even get where you're going.
我要去找一个叫瓦尔德斯的家伙
To find someone named Valdez,
就在纪念碑镇附近的黑徽章司
at a BBD hotspot near Monument.
这怎么能帮助我们找到薇芙莉呢
Okay, and how does that help us find Waverly,
她可是从那段台阶的后面突然消失的
who disappeared up some stairs back that way?
因为我们觉得这引导着另一条通往花♥园♥的路径
Because we think it leads to another way into the garden.
另一扇门
Another door.
另一扇门
Another door.
是的 一扇后门 如果你愿意的话
Yeah. A back door, if you will.
行 两个
Okay. Two...
强大的女人
...powerful women
站在死亡之门
at death's door!
就是我们嘛
That's us!
看 一叠新奇卡片才不会欺骗我们
See? A pile of random novelty cards would never lie to us.
行了
- Okay. - Ahh!
一个条件
One condition:
不许耍花招 不许撒谎
No pranks. No lies.
不许单独行动
No going rogue.
绝对的坦诚
Total honesty.
那应该是三个半条件
That's like three and a half conditions.
要么接受要么再见 还有我负责开车
Take it or leave it. And I'm driving.
行啊 老爸
Fine, Dad.
但你还真是个老爹
But yeah, you really are the Daddy.
够了 车厢关上 废话收住
Okay, shut the box and your trap.
至少你那把魔法手♥枪♥还能贡献一下
At least you've got your magic gun you can contribute.
是啊 你和我
Yeah. You, me...
以及和平者
and Peacemaker.
所以
So...
公路旅行 你想当西尔玛还是路易丝
Road Trip! You wanna be Thelma or Louise?
现在想想 玉米卷太好吃了
Tacos are tasty.
那又是什么
What's that now?
我爸的王座
My dad's throne.
他是一个天使 化作了石像守卫花♥园♥
The angel who became stone to protect the garden.
这又是防着谁 布沙已经不是威胁了
To protect it from what? Bulshar is no more.
还有其他东西
There's something else.
是啊 总会有的
Yeah, there always is.
不行 女士 你的屁♥股♥可不能坐在
No, ma'am. Your keester shall not be sitting upon
这把石化椅上
this stone-turning chair.
这是我生来的权力 我的遗产
It is my birthright. My legacy.
我不知道我为什么会这么说 但是
I don't know why I said that, but...
要不咱们还是赶紧走吧
maybe let's skedaddle.
这可不止我们
We are not alone.
没人提前告诉我 所以还没来得及清理
I didn't get a warning, so, uh, no chance to clean up.
但是你们来了真是太好了
But thrilled you're here.
而且你们还都没事
And you're both healthy,
太好了
that's great.
什么太好了
Great for what?
对你来说 对它来说
For you. For it.
对全人类来说都太好了
For the whole human race.
我的个奶昔 你是黑徽章司的人吗
Holy milkshakes, are you Black Badge?
我是吗
Was I?
你是吗
Are you?
好吧
Well...
没有时间介绍情况了
There's no time for orientation,
但事情总是这样
but that's just how it goes.
所以最好的方式就是直接投入到此事
So the best way to learn is to just dive right in.
我必须这么做
I had to.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
第一条规矩
First rule...
喂饱她
Keep her fed.
必须得是新鲜血液
Blood has to be fresh.
人类的血
Human.
给
Oh, here.
不论这是什么情况 都不是我们的任务
Whatever this is, it is not our task.
拜托了 我们要回家
Please. We need to go home.
告诉我们离开这儿的办法
Tell us how we can leave!
恐怕
I'm afraid...
只有一个办法能逃脱这个监狱
...there's only one way out of this prison.
不 奇怪的家伙 别啊
No, weird guy, no!
你是疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我们有别的选择吗
What other option do we have?
这货直接自行斩首了啊
This gentleman just self-decapitated!
我要吐了
I'm gonna barf!
咱们先试试
Not until we try.
你曾用天使之力复活了朱利安
You used your angel gumption to revive Julian!
博士 他连头都没了啊
Doc, he has no head!
头不是在那儿嘛
Well, the head is right there!
听着
Look...
我们得再跟这人谈谈
We need to speak to this man more.
我们需要答案啊
We need answers!
行吧
Okay, okay.
试试
Trying.
不论你是什么人 复活吧
Whoever you are... live!
没用啊
Not working! Not working!
操
Shit!
不论这地方什么情况
Whatever this place is,
它好像生气了
it is angry.
博士 他身上有几百条这种割痕
Doc, he has hundreds of those scars.
什么
What? Okay...
他说了
He said...
它需要血
...it needs blood.
但是是人血
But human blood!
不是什么半天使血 也不是吸血鬼血
Not half-angel or vampire-blood!
操
Shit!
如果人生给了你酸楚的柠檬
When life gives you lemons...
你就挤爆它
...you get a-squeezing.
这地方看着就像《国王的豪华音乐节2》
This place looks like Fyre Festival two.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表